From Non-Single Songs To PVs

Discussion in 'General AKB48 Discussion' started by kyu, Sep 13, 2007.

1. kyu

kyu Kenkyuusei

You must have favorite songs from AKB48, the non-single ones, right? Songs from the albums or from coupling tracks that make you think "Ah, i wish they made a PV from this song..." What song is that? Why do you want a PV made from that song? And what kind of PV you want that song to have? The story of the PVs? Share your taste here. Comments and discussions are welcomed. And it's okay if one people has the same song as the others, we'll leave it to your creative imaginations... :p

Here goes mine first :
    Definitely Naki Nagara Hohoen de <3 <3 <3

It's a very deep, sad love story song, my favorite song right now, and it's very good if they make a PV out of this song. Fans of Korisu will be very happy to see her become the main character in this PV. The PV should be slow-paced, kinda static one with not many movements or angle changes. Maybe like that of Matsuura Aya's Watarasebashi. Korisu walks an empty road leads into nowhere (actually it's not an empty road, it's one usual road / street, but an empty one in her mind), where along the road there are many AKB48 members appear, hurried to their own businesses, but she's not noticing them. She's just engulfed into her own hollow mind and just walks on into nowhere, until the end of the song. A sad looking PV for a sad song. Best fit. Thanks to haruna hamasaki and fosensei for the translation, it makes me have a better understanding of the song.

2. shiny_shinny

shiny_shinny Kenkyuusei

I would go for the AKB48 coz the melody of the song cheers me up quite a substantial amount!
    Situation-wise, I dont mind much but itd be nice to see all the teamA girls seeing its one of the first songs... and I think itd be a laugh if they run around in Akihabara and shoot in front of the stores according to the lyrics!

3. haruna_hamasaki

haruna_hamasaki Senbatsu Staff Member Studio48 Admin

^^ dont forget fosensei too.
    he helped me ALOT! <3

4. CDevil

CDevil Member

I'd choose Blue Rose (because Blue rose is coooooool). Here's how the PV would go. It's really long because I thought about this a bit too much. It's better if you listen to the song while reading each bit (I don't actually know what the girls are saying though, so it might not make sense literally). I've put in the times so that it's easier to imagine (it should be noted that everything in this PV is done while looking incredibly cool. Also, you do actually see the girls lip synching their respective lines, it's not just like a movie with music playing over it):

0.00 to 0.14: It shows the girls (Sayaka, Sae, Masuda and Ohori) climbing out of a burning volcano really slowly, wearing their Blue rose costumes (on the back of these costumes are Blue rose emblems). Everything in the background is on fire, and when you see the girls touching the floor, you hear a sizzling sound, just to emphasise how bloody hot it is in there.
    0.15 to 0.26: The girls are now walking towards the front gate of a Japanese high school for some reason. However as they are walking they are attacked. During Sayaka's lines, it shows a ninja falling from the sky and about to slash her, but she kills him before he lands by hitting him with a Shoryuken. During Masuda's lines, another ninja jumps up from a manhole and is also ready to kill her, but she then headbutts him in the chest (just like THIS) and he goes flying into the school gate, thus knocking it down.
    0.27 to 0.40: During Sae's and Ohori's lines, a bunch of bandits/thugs/lepers (about 10 of them) try attacking them from behind, however they are all given a severe beatdown by Sae and Ohori, because they are too quick. It shows the girls killing each of them with a single punch (in slow motion). Just as it's about to go to the chorus, a whole army of school boys (who are all well built and at least 7ft tall) come charging out of the school with weapons (swords, spears, machine guns, rocket launchers, lightsabers).
    0.41 to 1.11: I won't go into detail for this bit, but I'll just say that the girl's beat all the guys up really bad. There's blood and guts all over the place, with limbs flying everywhere. It would be like that fight in The Matrix Reloaded where Neo fights hundreds of Agent Smiths, but instead of Neo it would be the four girls.
    1.12 to 1.23: The girls now run into the school, but they go separate ways. Sayaka runs up the stairs trying to get to the roof. Sae runs towards the gym. Masuda runs to one of the classrooms, and Ohori goes to the field area or whatever it is. Just before Sayaka's lines, the other three girls each run into a masked warrior (who are a lot smaller and more feminine than the school boys).
    1.24 to 1.50: During Sayaka's lines, it just shows her continuing to run up the stairs. For the other girls lines, it shows them staring down their new foes. Just before the chorus, the 3 other girls charge towards the masked warriors.
    1.51 to 2.20: The 3 girls now clash with the masked warriors, and they each have an epic battle. It occasionally shows Sayaka continuing to run up the stairs. During this period, it's hard to tell who's winning each fight, but at around 2.15, it shows each of the 3 girls getting severely struck. At 2.18 Sayaka finally reaches the rooftop and it shows her running through the door (from her perspective). So all you see is a door open and a bright light (it's hard to describe).
    2.21 to 2.45: OK during this bit it shows the three girl's slowly falling towards the ground after being struck (I mean very slowly). It also shows them bounce up a bit after the impact with the floor, and it looks very painful (again this is very slow). It occasionally shows Sayaka staring down yet another masked warrior who she encountered on the rooftop.
    2.46 to 3.16: This bit mainly focuses on Sayaka, and at this point she is seriously staring down this masked person. It's like one of those old western movies where they have a showdown at noon. This bit also shows the 3 girls on the floor. They each open their eyes and they look really pissed, like they're about to expode from the anger of being knocked down. They start to grit their teeth and you can even see fire in their eyes (from the special effects). Around 3.11 they all get up and start to charge at the masked warriors again. Sayaka also charges towards her enemy.
    3.17 to 4.16: OK this is the best bit I think. Again it's too hard to describe, but each girl has an incredibly epic battle with each of their enemies. The fights are like DBZ style, with them flying in the air firing beams at each other, and also punching and kicking at lightning speeds, with each hit sending out a thunderous bang, blowing away the surroundings. For each of the four "blue ROSE is cooooool"s (which starts at 4.03), it shows each girl landing the finishing blow. For the first "blue ROSE is cooooool", it shows Ohori finishing her opponent, for the second one, it shows Sae finishing her opponent, and then Masuda, and finally Sayaka. The finishing blows are indeed very cool. Too cool to describe.
    4.17 to the end: It shows all the girls together and they start doing the Blue Rose dance. After the song finishes, the camera moves towards Sayaka's enemy who is now lying face down on the floor in a pile of rubble. On her back is a Red rose. The Red rose then slowly fades away.

THE END

I feel sorry for whoever bothered to read that :lol:

5. TripleT

TripleT Kenkyuusei

huahahaha... your imagination is great *imagine a lot*
    for me I'll choose Namida Uri no Shoujo
    and actually I'm planning to make Toma's fanvid using that song
    lol

I can imagine the reactions => "WTF??!"

ghyahahahhaa... I love random *stupid* things

6. Tatami Mats

Tatami Mats Member

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    Not me :lol:

*ducks for cover*

7. Haunter

Haunter Kenkyuusei

with me, I choose 7 ji 12 fun no hatsukoi, Kimi wa Pegasus or Ame no doubutsuen, OTS of ICE will OK too. I love Kinjirateta Futari but I think it would better to have no PV.

8. shiny_shinny

shiny_shinny Kenkyuusei

oh yeah, Ame no dobutsuen would be good too! the dance and costumes are sooo cute!

9. MilkGreen

MilkGreen Kenkyuusei

Oh my god, cdevil is very detail.. XD
    With all of the fighting things..

I'll love to see Ame no Doubutsuen in PV, I want to see what kind of PV will it be like?

10. Youkokurama

Youkokurama Kenkyuusei

now i would love to see a PV of the song Bird from A3. that song has been stuck in my head since february of this year and i have done almost 20 translations, gone to umihotaru, analyzed every possible angle of how our feathered friends would signify to japanese people.. yet the meaning of the song still eludes me....

a pv of this song could finally reveal what it really wants to convey to the listeners... and help me get it out of my head after all this time...

(even did a little video of umihotaru last golden week. youtube link here)

11. Tatami Mats

Tatami Mats Member

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    Be careful about PVs. I'm sure we all have PVs in our heads of what we ideally think we would like to see. Someone else's interpretation could ruin that image you have. For example I have a very clear picture of people in AKB48 singing songs like "dakedo..." and "dareka no tame ni" and I don't want to risk losing those images because of someone else's interpretation of the song. I hope I never see videos of those songs!

12. shiny_shinny

shiny_shinny Kenkyuusei

True, but if you think it the other way, someone else's idea might enhance the image you have already got on your mind :D
    You don't have to change you view just because someone else thinks different to you!

Well that's just my thought...

13. ValentineDoe

ValentineDoe Kenkyuusei

QFT. YES! A Bird PV would be awesome! Also, perhaps MARIA or Kimi wa Pegasus.

14. kyu

kyu Kenkyuusei

Yes...i want AKB48's rock-style songs to have PVs. Bird, Blue Rose, Maria...
    They'll be great PVs, coming from DefStar... :D

15. Monty

Monty Kenkyuusei

wow you made the 20 translation already? could you perhaps post them in lyrics thread?

well for non-single to PV
    mine would be Bird
    I haven't thought about the detailed yet... maybe in the next few days :D

16. qilver

qilver Kenkyuusei

two very good songs, that i would also like to see made into PV's, "Bird", and "MARIA". :D

17. kyu

kyu Kenkyuusei

Kurukuruppa is the one i want to be made PV right now. It has to be hilarious one!!! :lol: Want to have somehow a connection to the singers' act on the concert. Can someone translate the lyrics so i can have a description about what that PV will look like?

18. Heiwa

Heiwa Kenkyuusei

Kimi wa pegasus... with white horses *O* and prince dresses... fighting with swords and averything XD

19. kyu

kyu Kenkyuusei

Manly-kind PV for girl's song...it has to be a pegasus in it, right?

20. garnetjester

garnetjester Member

I second the need for a Bird PV, that song is made of awesome. But personally, I'd love to have Cinderella wa Damasarenai as a PV. It would feature lots of members, so everybody would have a chance to stare at their favorite girl :D And everyone would be wearing flamenco dresses, and it would just be really hot in my mind