[Game] AKB Island!

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by JAKKfromAKB48, Nov 24, 2010.

1. JAKKfromAKB48

JAKKfromAKB48 Kenkyuusei

Ya but Yuki didn't jump on Team Live!!! I have nothing aginst Mariko I just wrote that, in a way it's fake.

BTW you have to vote~~

2. miyuki

miyuki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kitahararie
    Mayu: Sae ;A; It's okay, Mariko. Once we regenerate, we can beat them, I know it! ^^ I tried my hardest last time and I'll keep on! But nooo, I don't want to eliminate one of you girls :(

(VOTE SENT)

3. Criss

Criss Member

Yukirin: Everyone... Im very VERY SORRY!!! Sorry, sorry, sorry... ... ... [worried] (you can imagine the over reacting Yukirin sorry expresion, I bet you can [hehe] )

4. JAKKfromAKB48

JAKKfromAKB48 Kenkyuusei

Yukirin is so cute I could totally imagina that :D

Midway votes are pretty strange, didn't expect it to turn out like this XD, I voted twice but for different people so it's all fair! We only need 5 more votes now so lets hope we get them soon so we can move on :)

5. ra-nyan

ra-nyan Kenkyuusei

Kojima: Don't worry Yukirin. We still won. :) I couldn't even believe I was able to do the challenge myself! o_O Too bad Sae-chan got hurt. I hope she'll be ok :-(

6. JAKKfromAKB48

JAKKfromAKB48 Kenkyuusei

Jurina: Yuki your SO annoying!!! AHHHHH we won so why do you have to freak out!!! You did good Haruna, glad we can have someone on this team who isn't a TOTAL baby

7. gideon123

gideon123 Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Yuko: We won! Wooh! Hey, Yuki. You aight? :)

8. naruse

naruse Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    naruse48
    sounds painful but ...

Takahashi: Good job guys, at least no one suberu'D

9. 55Cyanides

55Cyanides Kenkyuusei

Genking walks toward her team, her crutches slowing the pace to half of what is used to be. Her right ankle is covered in a clear wrap full of ice. It's obvious she has been crying, her eyes are puffy and a bit bloodshot. It wasn't because of the pain though...

Genking: Everyone...as captain...*she bows deeply, sniffling* I AM SORRY! If I showed a better example....Shinoda-san and Acchan-san wouldn't have...

She couldn't have finished her sentence as she goes into a full-blown cry. The pain in her leg is weak and pathetic, in comparison to the one in her heart.

GENKING[\b]: If...sayaka was here. Everyone...please forgive me!

10. JAKKfromAKB48

JAKKfromAKB48 Kenkyuusei

Tomochin: It's okay Sae, it's going to be okay, please don't cry :cry:

11. Kanki

Kanki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murashigeanna
    Twitter:
    imnikky
    Acchan: I'm sorry I failed you guys. I tried really hard...you all know how scared of water I am and I still managed. I'll do better next time, my arm is starting to feel a little better, so please believe in me. At least I went even though I'm terrified of water...right? I hope everyone else gets better soon too, even those from the other team. Fighting!! <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

12. 55Cyanides

55Cyanides Kenkyuusei

*Genking nodded at Tomochin, wiping some tears from her own face followed by sniffling. She walked toward Acchan until only a foot or so was between them*

Genking: "......"

*In an instant, she thrusts her fist toward Acchan, stopping only a few centimeters away from her heart. This scene is strikingly familiar to the drama they both starred in*

Genking: "You trusted in me...and now...my trust is with you"

*She lightly patted Acchan's head before she walked past her, toward a building to rest*

13. JAKKfromAKB48

JAKKfromAKB48 Kenkyuusei

Team Stage was up for elimination and youguys voted! Here re the results!!!

Sae - 1
    Mayu - 2
    Tomochin - 2
    Aachan - 3
    Mariko - 2

Unfortunatley, Aachan was eliminated :(

Any final words Aachan?

14. Tyzer

Tyzer Member

Oshimen:
    kondorina
    Mariko: OMG~!! just safe. Sorry Acchan for being voted off.

15. Kanki

Kanki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murashigeanna
    Twitter:
    imnikky
    Acchan: So cruel... You keep someone who flaked out, but kick me when you know I was scared? At least I tried during the challenge. *pout* I still love you all <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 *talks like Q10* Beware of Mariko~~ hehe.

Out of character: It was fun guys~~ ^^; Wish I could have came in yesterday, but I didn't get home until today TT

16. gideon123

gideon123 Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Yuko/Out of Character: Pafun!

(Sorry, I couldn't help myself. :hehe:)

17. 55Cyanides

55Cyanides Kenkyuusei

*News spread like wildfire and it was quick when Genking received it. Like thunder and lighting in a storm, she burst out the door of her resting place and hobbled quickly toward the group. Acchan was still there. She made it in time*

Genking: "ACCHAN!!!!"

*She dropped her crutches and gave Acchan a deep hug, mini tears rolling down her cheek*

Genking: "What...."

*a sentence couldn't escape her lips as they shock of the decision was overwhelming her. As her duty as leader, Genking thought it was only right that because she didn't perform her duties as well, that she would've been the one to be voted off. She finally got the courage to say something*

Genking: "...our next challenge...will be for you...Acchan...."

18. Tyzer

Tyzer Member

Oshimen:
    kondorina
    Mariko: *bursts out in tears* Such a touching momemt *starts crying again*

19. JAKKfromAKB48

JAKKfromAKB48 Kenkyuusei

New challenge almost ready!!!

20. JAKKfromAKB48

JAKKfromAKB48 Kenkyuusei

Challenge 2: Air Plane Flight!

The girls must fly their planes through obstacles, some of them will crash land but have parachutes and will be fine. The first one who makes it through the finish line wins.

How it works

The first 5 girls I picked automatically failed the challenge and couldn't make it through obstacles. The next 3 passed and made it to the finish line and the last one picked was the winner.

The Challenge Results

1. Jurina - Didn't make the first obstacle which was the loop and hit the edge of it and crashed. Safely used her parachute though.
    2. Mayu - Same thing as Jurina
    3. Tomochin - The next obstacle was flying over or around the mountian and Tomochin hit the mountain, but safely used her parachute to get out.
    4. Takamina - Bumped into Haruna and crashed
    5. Haruna - Takamina bumped her off cource and her plane flew down, but she safely got out
    6. Mariko - Came in the finish line at 4th place.
    7. Sae - Came in the finish line in 3rd place
    8. Yuko - Came in 2nd place
    9. Yuki - Came in 1st place

With Yuki coming in first Team Live wins the challenge. They get to stay in a 5 star hotel on the island while Team Stage is up for elimination and has to camp in the woods.

Elimination

Team Stage is up for elimination again. Every player has to eliminate 1 member of Team Stage, PM it to me.

Team Stage:
    Sae
    Mayu
    Tomochin
    Mariko

Happy voting!!!

Tomochin: I'm sorry I lost in the second obstacle, I'm just bad at flying planes :( Good job Yuki!!!

Jurina: How did I lose?!?! This makes no sence because I'm obviousley the best girl here