(GAME OVER) Mafia VII: EFCI

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by 55Cyanides, Feb 2, 2011.

1. katastr0phical1

katastr0phical1 Kenkyuusei

Uh.. sure. [notme] So many people and no idea..

Awww. Eyelovesjoo. <3

I'm actually ready for Mafia 8. Nooow.
    Says it's going back to classic-style..
    Which after this brain strain, I am completely okay with. [rock]

2. twilightkappa

twilightkappa Kenkyuusei

Wow.. awesome ending. Great job Cy [clap]
    Great game townies♥

sada, I wasn't able to 'avenge' you D: But we won in the end so it's cool right? :3 (and no I didn't cheat on you :awesome:)

Lol AT, I got your Shield when I investigated you on Night 1, and then I got a pm last Night Phase saying I found Prometheus Fire xD

But no one targeted me during the game so I still have both items =p

Aakun, on Day 1 the write up said 2 of the sisters were watching the lovers reunite. Were you guys tracking or was it just a plot thing? (It's been bugging me since the start of the game lol)

Cy, I'm just curious what would have happened if Silver had actually invited me into the collaboration properly (cause he said I was next on his list)?

3. polyrhythm

polyrhythm Kenkyuusei

How come my name isnt on the list of winners?

My win condition wasnt to survive with the idol alliance... :S

4. sada

sada Kenkyuusei

It's okay. ;~; I don't mind.

5. aakun

aakun Kenkyuusei

i wasnt present at that time (those are ckd and kohi talking) but yeah, it was something to keep the narrative going and you guys made too much out of it xd

6. Kanki

Kanki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murashigeanna
    Twitter:
    imnikky
    Keke, my biting let me nab people's skills for the night so I gave the items to people I wanted to (Forgotten Idols) Max kept the sword XD Aaand, why did you want to give it to mafia?? nvm you answered this later

Yeah, our last-ditch effort was you and ra-nyan...mostly for the lols since we had a feeling we'd die XD

None of the above haha~ I just had the power to use their ability for the night or RB them all together. If I attacked them more than once, then they would die. Terri never would have become mafia or a vampire ^^;;; But, I wanted to convince you guys that he would, because his items were in "reserve" and if he died, Max would get the bloody sword and I would get Medusa's head >DDD And y'all lynched him (Y)

I have a question! What was the request someone sent me? D: Saying I had to sign a contract or something??

Final question~
    [​IMG]
    WHY U KILL THIS CUTE VAMPIRE?!

7. Kanki

Kanki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murashigeanna
    Twitter:
    imnikky
    OH! and issa/Flaggy! When did you find out/assume/guess that I was not with you guys? How did I give it away? ;___;

8. phantom

phantom Kenkyuusei

That was me! After GM switched ame-rin and I, I became the demon [devil]

As the demon, I could give out contracts and if you would accept, you would get a power of my choice from a list I had. I knew Max was a godfather (rather I really suspected) and I thought you were also mafia. I was hoping to see in the writeup to confirm my suspicions. But I messed up and had thought that you were on opposite mafia teams. :^^;:

I also gave AT an extra investigative ability earlier in the game to try to get a feel for how the heck my ability worked. :XD:

9. katastr0phical1

katastr0phical1 Kenkyuusei

poly!!!!!!
    I hope this is true... I want you to win with me!!! [rock]

10. Decreez

Decreez Kenkyuusei

*sigh*

It's sad when no one trusts you...
    I'll go to a corner and weep...

:cry:

11. Tyzer

Tyzer Member

Oshimen:
    kondorina
    Oh the games finished XD

Good game everyone.
    Didn't play for long XD

12. polyrhythm

polyrhythm Kenkyuusei

Yeah ;__;

this is my win condition: "Eliminate any threat to the Idol-Alliance"

I'm pretty sure that means I'm supposed to win because all the mafia are dead. And I dont think it meant that I had to personally kill threats since I'm a rolestopper + roleblocker jailkeeper...

edit: Oh yeah, who was the bus driver? I had my targets bus drivered twice.

13. Kanki

Kanki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murashigeanna
    Twitter:
    imnikky
    ^ masahi had a bus driver-ish role...but not quite, but kind of

14. Cristafari

Cristafari Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    We haven't heard from Issa or Flaggy yet. Toward the end the two of them were trying to convince us that although they appeared like a mafia during the game, they really had the Idol-Aligned's best interest at heart. In fact their death writeups even seemed to imply it as well...

Twilight, Silver and I had a big discussion with regards to this. We DID sort of believe what they were saying, but our WIN conditions clearly said that we won with the IDOL-Alliance. So was their some scenario where the Destined-Idols would survive harmoniously with the Idol-Aligned? Or at the end of the day were they just a faction we needed to eliminate to win?

15. flagator21

flagator21 Member

^
    I actually never was given a specific win condition, so I had just assumed I'd win if the Destined were the last standing. Although, our mission did sound idol-friendly. I really didn't know for sure.

Awesome stuff, Cy! Thanks so much for a wonderful game. Congrats to the winners! [clap]

Kanki/Max: Good strategy you two. issa and I weren't going down without taking you with us, though :p

I had my suspicions the minute RSL sent me his PM... it wouldn't be fair for one side to have a spy and not the other, right? I just didn't know if the double-agent was you or issa.. until the one part in the write-up where you, "had to take care of some business". [hehe]

16. issa

issa Kenkyuusei

Yep, and imo the 2nd night's write-up night hinted that you were a traitor, and it just confirmed our suspicion. So I told flaggy I wanted to use my skill on you and he agreed.

And well, I sure know my goal was to see the Entire Nation crumble. When the game started at least.
    Even though the whole two mafias thing made it impossible for any of us. Espacially after the third night.

17. 55Cyanides

55Cyanides Kenkyuusei

From what I had in my mind, the Destined and the Forgotten were 2 factions that had a deep backstory (will post about this later) that even though they were 'MAFIA' factions (2 different ones), they weren't really mafia at all. This is how I planned it out:

Destined: Their story was to get their island united so the wars would stop. However, the main leader, was trying to follow her boss' principle (Endo Mai) that in order for a radical idea to succeed, those who kept the old idea must be eliminated (aka the IDOL ALIGNED).

Forgotten: Their story was to get the IDOL PROJECT stopped as those who 'graduated' suffered from the side effects which affected the island. The Godfather was Tsukina Takai who took part of the Idol Project from 2 different countries, but left due to her own volition. Her members were those who graduated and suffered from the side effects (hence turning to those who emulated a zombie, a vampire, and succubus). Knowing that millions have taken part of this project but very few succeed, they need to stop the Idol Project. Destroying those who have taken part of it is the first step of completely annihilating it.

Idol-Aligned: People who were part of the IDOL PROJECT who succeeded, but lived in their respected countries, living out their lives despite the war. They try to make society better with their own respected abilities.

Undecided: People who were part of the IDOL PROJECT who succeeded, living their lives according to however they saw fit. Not necessarily TOWN, not necessarily INDIVIDUAL. They could help any alliance with their skills. Basically, they could choose to help any if they want. Surprisingly though, they were the first alliance to be eliminated.

Solo-Idol Aligned: The Legend, the First Idol that was laid out in the back story. She is clearly an immortal who was overseeing the world as it grew with her power being dispersed. However, she noticed the state of the world in this time and realize the impact it may have: 4 countries fighting for many years, each undergoing the IDOL PROJECT that trains people with the powers she once had. She believes that the cause of the state is her powers being displaced under many people and thought that the only way to solve it is to have the IDOL set back to the very beginning: there was ONLY ONE. In the end, she had the decision to let the winners survive or die. Either trust the idols or continue with her plan.

18. Rin

Rin Kenkyuusei

I wish you guys saw my reactions when I read the PMs, the role PM and that decision PM. :lol:

I have a question for kata. Remember when you said you had a letter and then you posted that message. :XD: Was that actually the letter you had or were you messing around with us for some reason?

19. 55Cyanides

55Cyanides Kenkyuusei

Haha, yah I was wondering how you felt when you ultimately had the power to change the fate of the game (pending if you were still alive). I had a mini flowchart in my head:

1) Idol-Align wins and you survive
    2) Forgotten-Align wins and you survive
    3) Destined-Align wins and you survive
    4) You actually eliminated everyone

I played it out in my head, many different scenarios for your character. With the bonus material, I shall work out possible alternate endings, each situation with a different outcome. For example, if you eliminated everyone without much thought, you would've been evil, etc. I'm pretty stoked to work on this :D

20. Rin

Rin Kenkyuusei

Yea, when I receive that PM that I had to help the idol aligned people, I was thinking 'oh I guess no more being evil and try to help the townies now'. :XD: Although I kind of expected that after that goal was completed, you would either have me go back to my original goal or give me a choice, so I was trying to somewhat prepare for that.

I had a hard time deciding what to do and I didn't want to make people suspect me, so I just went along like I had wanted to help the townies out all this time. :D I certainly wanted to go the evil route :hehe: but this is nice too, especially the ending.

I'm guessing this current ending would have been the sweetest ending, but I guess I won't know until I see the alternative endings, so I can't wait for the bonus material stuff :awesome: