Movie / DVD Geinin!!: The Movie Returns!! - 7/25/2014

Discussion in 'NMB48 News & Releases' started by Smilodon, Feb 10, 2014.

1. Smilodon

Smilodon Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    shidamanaka
    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BgEF_8oCEAEnjXo.jpg

The unidentified Geinin project that the girls were filming has finally been announced, and with the Okinawa Film Festival right around the corner it was only a matter of time. A sequel to the Geinin film, titled, "Geinin!!: The Movie Returns!" has been announced.

The photos above show that Yagura Fuuko and Yabushita Shu have seemingly been added to the main cast alongside returning members Yamamoto Sayaka, Yamada Nana, Kotani Riho, Watanabe Miyuki and Ogasawara Mayu. Yokoyama Yui will not be reprising her role it seems like.

Ayabe Yuji of Peace was spotted filming alongside NMB members in late January. Ayabe alongside his partner Matayoshi Naoki were the MCs of NMB's first Tokyo program Naniwa Nadeshiko, and this film will most likely be the first appearance together since then. Whether Kendo Kobayashi will be reprising his role as the teacher of the film occupied by Football Hour in the drama version remains unknown.

According to the article: The sequel is set a year later, with Milky apparently having a boyfriend, Nana repeating a year of school again, and Fuuchan as a ghost.

Interview from Okinawa:

[youku]http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNjg5Mjk5ODA0.html[/youku]

Casting update: Ayabe Yuji of Peace is confirmed as Milky's boyfriend role, as are License (from Wake Ari Red Zone that Nana/Sayanee do) as is Kawata Hiroki from Garage Sale.

2. joooooooooe

joooooooooe Member Retired Staff

Twitter:
    OsakaJooooooooe
  3. Smilodon

Oshimen:
    shidamanaka
    http://daily.co.jp/newsflash/gossip/2014/02/19/0006720824.shtml

Sayanee, Milky and Nana were at Tokyo Yoshimoto HQ promoting the Okinawa Film Festival.

Few tidbits from the whole thing.

. Koba will be reprising his role seemingly as the teacher of the girls again, so we can probably pencil in Ayabe as Milky's boyfriend role. Very tongue in cheek for NMB fans, as Ayabe was the MC of Naniwa Nadeshiko. Loving these inside jokes for long time NMB fans.

. Keiichi was bumped up in the billing order of the cast so she probably has an expanded role as well.

. Quick overview of the plot: During the first film, SayaMilky won the JK-1 Special Judges Award, but this time they were eliminated in the preliminaries. With the other members of the group losing their motivation, the group is in shambles. It is then, a beautiful, mysterious young girl named Yagura Fuuko arrives to the club. But she holds a tremendous secret: she is a ghost that was unable to go to heaven. To grant Yagura's one wish, the Owarai Club bands together once again! However, combis breaking up, boyfriends and the threat of repeating a year of school threatens the girls! Will they be able to grant Yagura's wish?

4. Smilodon

Oshimen:
    shidamanaka

if the video does not show watch the video here

Preview of the film and also our first look at the new song probably for the drama version as well.

5. kk127

kk127 Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    the movies looks nice, the song sounds good too, can't wait

6. andrefariza

andrefariza Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kondorina
    continued from the first movie is great

7. Under The Ribbon

Under The Ribbon Member

Milky says the new movie will have a Chapu Chapu scene featuring Sayaka, Nana, Maachun, and her :banana:.

8. Smilodon

Oshimen:
    shidamanaka
    MAiDiGiTV Videos:

Oricon Video:

Last edited: Jul 25, 2014
  9. wahoho

wahoho Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shiromamiru
    I just saw the movie and it did have a chapu chapu scene. There was also a hilarious scene while they were chapu chapu and made me LOL inside the theater :lol:

10. joooooooooe

joooooooooe Member Retired Staff

Twitter:
    OsakaJooooooooe
    more importantly,

was it a good movie?

11. Furukawa_Akane

Furukawa_Akane Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Yes, my friend went to see it (Got two sets of the bonus photos and gave one to me as he went with his gf) and said it was a good film~

12. wahoho

wahoho Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shiromamiru
    I still didn't watch the first movie but a friend of mine who watched both said the second was funnier and better (plot wise) than the first.
    Although there were cheesy drama, the adlib corner was very fun IMO

And fuuchan really sucks even in acting. During Keiichi and Fuuchan's scene, Keiichi was really crying (real tears) while fuuchan was obviously fake :lol:

13. Sakuraism

Sakuraism Member Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    andilee1989
    I just watched the movie today with Ripopo and Shu coming at the end. I havta say I went without a HUGE expectation for the movie, but hey it was alot better than i expected. Quite a few funny scenes and teary scenes, cheesy but teary lol.

LOL i honestly think that was one of the funniest scene in the movie. It really took me by surprise lolll.

14. Smilodon

Oshimen:
    shidamanaka
    http://natalie.mu/music/news/129038

From the recent Kyoto International Film Festival, the sequel film is getting a DVD/BD release along with a BD release of the first film. Seems like NTV is getting on the BD train as of late as seen with their releases of EbiShow/Geinin3.

True to being international, the girls got focus from China as well. Fuuchan/Milky were interviewed in Chinese! http://tv.sohu.com/20141020/n405272606.shtml

15. Under The Ribbon

Under The Ribbon Member

Long-hair Milky and short-hair Fuuchan. :chuffed:

Their chinese is so cute.

16. Mana

Mana Under Girls

After watching the first movie, I also watched this one! I actually really enjoyed it lol. Fuuko being a ghost was so unexpected haha and there's so much SayaMilky <3 Opinion in spoiler;

The story starts with Sayanee and Milky being in conflict, so this is kinda like in the first movie, but this time it's for different reasons, because Milky wanted to stop doing comedy after her boyfriend said that it's not cute. However, the comedy club and SayaMilky have to work together again so that they can help Fuuko (who's a ghost) to go to heaven since she can't leave unless she laughs again. I like this idea for the story lol it's unique! and I like Fuuchan so it was nice to see her get the 3rd role (just like Yuihan had the 3rd role in the first movie and I love her too!).

This movie had fun moments, I like when Miorin fangirled over Sayanee (and Momoka for Milky, like in the first movie lol), or when Sayanee and Milky were walking fast in the stairs to pass each other haha. and I love when they did the sleepover at the temple, I really like that kind of atmosphere! This movie actually had a lot of "improvisation" parts, when they do gags, I don't think these are scripted scenes, it seems real. I think they did it 3 times in this movie (and like once in the first movie). I liked the one they did at the temple the most! Btw the comedians did a reference to Acchan's speech when the girls arrived in the temple, it was fun too!

I also love how they made SayaMilky have a scene at the same place as in the first movie, at night, with the illuminations in the background :3 and it was again the scene where they become friends again and decide to work together. the other moments of them after are just sooo cute! and then the end is really nice with Nana passing her exam thanks to Fuuchan, Fuuchan and Kei saying sorry to each other, and SayaMilky successfully making Fuuchan laugh and go to heaven and then the ending with SayaMilky together again! it was perfect ;D

This was a nice movie, I recommend it (also the first one, of course). it's funny and cute! especially if you love these members, it's great to watch it! I took screenshots this time again:

001.jpg 002.jpg 003.jpg 004.jpg 005.jpg 006.jpg 007.jpg 008.jpg 009.jpg
    010.jpg 011.jpg 012.jpg 013.jpg 014.jpg 015.jpg 016.jpg 017.jpg 018.jpg

:blush::blush::blush:

• Like Like x 1