[General] The AKB48 Team SH Thread

Discussion in 'General Team SH Discussion' started by Kappa, Dec 12, 2016.

1. yaohne

yaohne Member

Oshimen:
    chikanorina
    HIGH tensions is very popular in china...produce48 power, and yes if the next cover is that song yes they can shine like a diamond.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. chiuchimu

chiuchimu Member Stage48 Donor

1 month exchange student is the way of the future. No more Kennin stuff, its too long and unnecessary.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Unggoy

Unggoy Kenkyuusei

Teaser of Love Trip MV on AKB48 Team SH's Facebook Page

First impressions:

GAWD those outfits are gorgeous! Too bad we can't see them in all their glory thanks to special director J.J. Abrams. :asdfgh: A lot of blue in the MV aside from the outfits on the boat. For example. WATER. SKY. Were some of those shots taken from Japan? For example the steps with each of the Japan groups on the stairs? It does say Akihabara48 Theater in the background but as I've only been once in 2011, I don't actually remember anything like that (since it was closed at the time for a reason that I do not recall).

They really went with blue. It's in the background everywhere. It's basically the most prominent color in the little shop next to the stairs, the background of the gacha machines at 1:45. That's supposed to be Shibuya in the background at 50 seconds, right? Well do you notice the lights and things are primarily blue with a few other colors here and there?

When it's not blue, the major background color is pink. The sunset is pink. The outfits are white with pink trim. The gachas are pink. The secondary color when blue is the primary color? Pink.

There is a filter--other than the J.J. Abrams filter--and it's pastel blue/pink. Very lightly done and only in some areas....

I am impressed and in awe and :inlove:

NIANIAN<3<3<3<3

Also on Youtube

if the video does not show watch the video here

UNSURE what performance this is but it's a stationary camera with no closeups. On the one hand you can enjoy the choreo but the other you can't really enjoy the girls' personalities as much. Look at the beginning when NianNian walks forward oh she got dat swaaaaag guuuuuurl.

Also someone asked about their reception? I think if this is basically a day removed from their debut on Yo!Bang and the massive difference in chants and cheers shows a marked improvement and perhaps gives us a good indicator of this groups early popularity.

One more edit... is it possible to get any Mandarin speaker (I see no subs for Cantonese speakers) to translate this?

Last edited: Dec 4, 2018
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. maistar

maistar Kenkyuusei

It's fancam of their performance at debut press conference.

5. yaohne

yaohne Member

Oshimen:
    chikanorina
    the 1st stage gonna be wild if the girls keep this spirit

6. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    The shop signs are in Japanese, not Chinese, so yes, shot in Japan. I think this says that squeezing the toys is allowed.

Screen Shot 2018-12-04 at 4.40.25 AM.png

7. Odd_Cinderella

Odd_Cinderella Next Girls

Oshimen:
    เฌอปราง อารีย์กุล
    I'm in love with their concept! Now I understand why they went to Japan! Team SH's "Love Trip" is to Japan! They meant it literally: their trip to Japan is out of love for being a part of AKB! :inlove:

JKT's uniform was also very blue for their cover.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  8. onego123

onego123 Member

Looks like they went with the documentary style after all

9. ootamudkip

ootamudkip Member

Oshimen:
    Nadila Cindi
    It's kinda sad, but considering Gon is the only successful Kaigai so far I understand if they stop doing the permanent transfer

By the way I saw some infromation still missing in Love Trip wiki page and I'm planning to update them. If there are info for the CD Jacket, Label, Pricing, etc feel free to tell me and I saw in some fanbase account that it's literally a single (as in only one song release) without any coupling? Do they also come in DVD or just a digital release?

Last edited: Dec 5, 2018
  10. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    In the news:

AKB48 sister group AKB 48 Team SH's debut release release presentation was held in Shanghai-Hongqiao art center on March 3, based on Shanghai. In the Chinese version of debut song "LOVE TRIP", the performance by 21 members was also shown. Songs are digitally distributed in China.

Also, the Teen version of "LOVE TRIP" MV was also released for the first time. MV was filmed in Tokyo by manager Takahashi Eiki who is working on MV of many famous artists including the AKB 48 group. It consists of honest reactions when visiting Akihabara, Asakusa, Shibuya, Harajuku etc. in Japan where almost all members go, as well as a performance scene at the AKB Theater in Akihabara, on a ship backed by Tokyo Tower This MV book will be released soon.

photonews181205-K023.jpeg

https://www.musicvoice.jp/news/201812050108933/ with more pictures.

Added:

more from the release presentation:

"After that, team SH's future deployment plan was announced. Tie-up with SHISEIDO, game releases from Shanda Games (Sheng Dui Yu-Gi), tie-up with JUNKO KOSHINO, IdolPlus project aiming to create fashion brands with designers from team SH members These are decided at the earliest timing of debut In the big tie - up of the event, the venue was surprised and cheered."

https://okmusic.jp/news/308887

Or, if you prefer your news in Chinese
    http://newsxmwb.xinmin.cn/wentihui/wtsh/2018/12/04/31461839.html
    http://economy.lnd.com.cn/news/show/14/15047.html

Last edited: Dec 5, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  11. Unggoy

Unggoy Kenkyuusei

I'm not sure what you're on about. Nothing at all in the MV teaser says "documentary." Nothing at all.

12. chiuchimu

chiuchimu Member Stage48 Donor

It says "Sukuizu arimasu." = We have Squeeze.

Maybe "Squeeze" is some kind of fad item. Those boxes under the sign?

13. Megumibex

Megumibex Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iwasamisaki
    In english those things are called Squishies (at least where I'm from), and they've started being sold at markets and in gift shops over the last couple of years, I guess Squeeze is the Japanese equivalent of that?

14. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    You guys called it:

"Squishies comes in all shapes and sizes, but the big hits both in Japan and overseas are the food squishies. Known as “squeeze” in Japan, they got their name from fans for how nice they feel and satisfying they are to squeeze."

https://www.moshimoshi-nippon.jp/60451

15. Krypton Radiation

Krypton Radiation Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    xuchenchen
    No, I do not want that song! "High Tension" already will be the next single of JKT48. They can not choose the same song that the other sister group is already releasing this,Japan48 has more than 1600 songs (I think) and there are many options!

• Dislike Dislike x 3
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
  16. noeuljjang

noeuljjang Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Where is the MV??

17. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Previous page, but I will repost it for you (the short version).

And here is something new, Shooting of (sort of).

Last edited: Dec 6, 2018
  18. yaohne

yaohne Member

Oshimen:
    chikanorina
    with the popularity of high tension in China I disagree with you a lot of non fans love this song and that can boost AKB team sh

19. Deyan

Deyan Member

Twitter:
    MrWeilai
    High Tension is a good choice and SNH hasn't done it so they should go for it.

20. Krypton Radiation

Krypton Radiation Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    xuchenchen
    Nooooo! :asdfgh::wall::rant:
    I love Paruru, but I hate "High Tension"!

↑"10 nen Zakura" is a good choice;)

Last edited: Dec 6, 2018