[GENERAL] The AKB48 Thread

Discussion in 'General AKB48 Discussion' started by Kyobu, Jun 16, 2007.

1. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Yeah, the free tier is limited to certain area (Kanto, Kansai, Chubu, etc). Basically with radiko, it brings Hashira Night coverage on par with 2029 radio.
    Also right now Hashira Night is a 1hr show while 2029 is 30min. Before Hashira Night moved to Sunday, it was part of 8+1 Myao's radio (a segment inside her show), thus it was shorter than proper ANN. With the new arrangement, I believe Hashira Night is longer than 2029.
    For people that don't know, Hashira Night is aired an hour earlier (23:00) before 2029 radio (24:00). On the same station as 2029, Sakurazaka46 radio is also being aired 30min before 2029 radio.
    Honestly, I think the timing for 2029 radio is kinda bad mainly because it overlap with 46 regular TV shows (Nogichuu) and the program leading up to it on the same station is a 46 radio, which the listener of 46 radio will probably watch 46 TV shows after that instead of staying in the station.

Last edited: Mar 9, 2021
  2. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    "Yuki Kashiwagi and Minami Minegishi of AKB48 will broadcast "“AKB 48 chīmu 8 no anta, rokeroke! Tābo” " On TV Asahi Channel 1 from 22:00 on March 26th (Friday).

To commemorate the 7th anniversary of the formation of AKB48 Team 8, we are planning a lot of content this time, "“AKB 48 chīmu 8 no anta, rokeroke! Tābo” with Team 8's "Junior High School Trio" (Hasegawa Momoka, Fukushima Prefecture Representative / Hiyuko Sakagawa, Fukui Prefecture Representative / Tokunaga Remi, Representative of Tottori Prefecture).

The guest this time is Yuki Kashiwagi, the oldest member of the AKB group, 29 years old.

This "junior high school trio" was born in 2006 when Kashiwagi entered AKB48 at the age of 14 in the second year of junior high school. Kashiwagi, who appeared as a surprise to the members, seemed to hide her surprise, saying, "Everyone is 14 years old? You were born the year I entered AKB48 ... There is too much age difference!" ..

There is also some online talk with " AKB48 "only 1st gen member" Minami Minegishi and new members of Team 8 Mitsuho Fukutome (representative of Hyogo prefecture), Yuka Suzuki (representative of Shizuoka prefecture), Sorano Uemi (representative of Miyazaki prefecture), Mizuki Onoue (representative of Nagasaki prefecture).

large_ゆきりん.jpeg

https://popnroll.tv/articles/15375

See also
    http://stage48.net/forum/index.php?...ke-roke-2016-12-09.16629/page-37#post-1708832

Last edited: Mar 10, 2021
    • Like Like x 3
  3. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Members send messages for White Day:

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 1
  4. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    To commemorate the 10th year since the great north east of Japan coast earthquake (was on 03/11/11), AKB48 are going to live stream from their theater (starts tomorrow 13h20 JST), with a bunch of girls from the 6 groups (too many to list them all)
    In around 1 hour of broadcast, the girls are going to talk about the "Dareka no tame ni project", their reconstruction support project.
    There will be a moment of silence at the exact time when the earthquake struck: 14h46

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    As a Mako fan, I couldn't help but notice when she popped up on the train doing KFC, so I had to go search YT for the full version:
    恋するフォーチュンクッキー 三陸鉄道南リアス 全線開通記念 Ver. commemorating the full reopening of the Sanriku Railway on April 6, 2014.

"The Sanriku Railway has been a symbol of reconstruction following the March 2011 earthquake and tsunami, which inflicted serious damage to its facilities."

6. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Who's the member shown in close-up wiping tears from her eyes at around 19:30 in the video posted by @lionel90? Is it a very young Sakura?

7. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaguchi "Tenshi" Nagisa
    Hidaka Yuzuki.

8. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

:blink:

9. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    That section of the video is dated 2012/3/28 and Yuzuki only joined SKE in 2013. Sakura joined HKT in 2011.

10. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Yes it's Sakura! She was super young there. it reminded me of those times when HKT just debuted, and I miss it a lot ;_;

That whole part with Tomochin, Mayuyu, Sakura, etc. was so touching and made me cry ;_; This is why I still love AKB, even if almost all original members who I first knew and loved are gone, and my oshimens all graduated, but I will always love AKB for what they did as a group, for their songs and messages in the lyrics, and their history... <3

I didn't see the full video yet (I watched around 40 minutes of it), but so far from what I saw, they show Mayuyu a lot, and I miss her so much ;_; They also show all other graduates and Kami 7, I'm so nostalgic. it's amazing all the charity work that they did. The video is receiving amazing response, the views and japanese comments, but I read that AKB's channel plan to remove the video, I wonder why? I don't understand the decision because it's a beautiful collection of moments and it's very meaningful. it's also been a long time since AKB received this much attention and positive response so why are they going to remove it... I really hope they will keep the video ;w;

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

I think it was just to commemorate the 10th anniversary and no more, I don't think they expected much reaction to it.

Most of the general public think of AKB as that group that did Heavy Rotation or KFC way back when but this video reminds people that AKB were THE nation's idol group, that they were widely known and loved and did things that no other groups would do. AKB's activity in trying to lift the spirits of the people affected by the earthquake tragedy will always be a shining light in the history of the 48 group.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  12. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Posted in the Team 8 thread, but more than just Team 8 is involved. [combination of two article]

"AKB48 will exclusively live-stream the online fan meeting <Yukirin Presents AKB48 ONLINE FAN MEETING forever "Youth Girls"> at "ABEMA PPV ONLINE LIVE" from 15:00 on March 21 (Sun).

The project is an "online fan meeting" created by members and fans who have few chances to meet during Corona.

Yuki Kashiwagi, who has been the oldest member of AKB48 but has been extremely popular since joining the group and has been leading the group, acted as the organizer and devised various projects for this day.

A "digital thank-you card with a message" will be presented to all those who watch the karaoke project by the members linked to the request from everyone and the distribution in real time! !!

In addition, under the call of organizer Kashiwagi, popular members such as Mion Mukaichi, Yui Yokoyama, Yui Oguri, and Momoka Hasegawa gathered together on the day."

short.jpeg

https://popnroll.tv/articles/15485
    https://ameblo.jp/akihabara48/entry-12661933127.html

• Informative Informative x 4
  13. Mana

Mana Under Girls

So I finished watching the live stream for the 10th year since the earthquake, and I want to say that I'm really glad that I watched this... it's so great to see all these past moments, past members and current members, all the hardwork that they did, and it has a lot of touching moments and encouraging moments. I really think every AKB fan (or even non-fan) needs to watch this! The video is still available for now, and I don't know if management will eventually remove it or not (since they initially planned to remove it), so I recommend everyone to go watch it while you still can, you won't regret this, it will make you love AKB even more. AKB is really an amazing group who always did a lot for their fans and for the public <3<3<3

and I want to share this song here, one of the most beautiful songs from AKB, Tenohira ga Kataru Koto:

• Like Like x 8
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Comments on the Gold Record Award from Miichan, Zukkii, and Yuirii. starts at 4:29

• Like Like x 2
  15. Mana

Mana Under Girls

AKB performed Tenohira ga Kataru Koto and Koisuru Fortune Cookie at Uta no Yell on 11th March.
    Yukirin, Yuihan and Miion had a short talk part about charity events, Yukirin was a bit emotional ;_;
    The performance is very good, I love how happy everyone is during KFC, so much energy. Cute ^^
    Especially Erii and Naachan, during the "come on come on baby" part LOL Erii did great in this live!
    Please watch the performance and give "likes" to the videos <3

Full AKB part (Talk + Performance)

Performance only:

:cute:

• Like Like x 3
  16. okayuki

okayuki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
    Twitter:
    okayuki
    Does anyone kbnow who is the girl front row with yukirin nachan ans yuiyui in tenohira ga kataru Koto ?

17. innosu

innosu Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    小嶋真子
    It's Hasegawa Momoka

18. okayuki

okayuki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
    Twitter:
    okayuki
    thank, the youngest akb and team 8 rep for fukushima, maybe she will be push but maybe it is just for the anniversary what do you think guy's and girl's?

19. STS

STS Future Girls

Oshimen:
    山本望叶
    It’s only for anniversary. AKB usually do it every year.

20. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaguchi "Tenshi" Nagisa
    I believe it's both. Hasemomo is part of Eitorio. For those of you that don't know, they're the three girls from nine for eight that DH has been pushing harder lately, the other ones being Sakagawa Hiyuka and Tokunaga Remi. Since AKB had a live performance on the day of the 10th anniversary of the tsunami, why not use this occasion to push them even more? Nobody would question it since they have the excuse that she's from Fukushima. She was also the guest on AKB48 2029...

[​IMG]

... and will be also be one of the guests on Yukirin's online fan meeting...

[​IMG]

So there's more to it than the anniversary of the Great East Japan Earthquake. I just don't know for how long.