[GENERAL] The AKB48 Thread

Discussion in 'General AKB48 Discussion' started by Kyobu, Jun 16, 2007.

1. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    I listened to the Cho Tokimeki Sendenbu song, but I'm failing to see how it's similar at all. It's a good song, so I appreciate the recommendation, but I don't understand the comparison. How does that song make you think a higher key would've worked better on Hisalip?

2. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    Don't try to understand. He's arguing a song can't be good without high notes.

• Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. paruchory

paruchory Kenkyuusei

In therms of music I think they need trap elements or at least EDM for Tik tok.

4. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    • Like Like x 4
  5. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Mogi, Maho, Naru and Miu visit Maison KOSÉ Ginza for a 'Makeup Showdown':

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 3
  6. Torigoya-San

Torigoya-San Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Any news of a new Majisuka series ? It's been quite a while :gavel:. Not that hard to make a new one.:hmm:

• Agree Agree x 3
  7. welp

welp Next Girls

Hmmph. Both song are mid-tempo bubblegum pop song with "old school" music arrangement.

Scientifically, high pitched voice relates to youthfulness. You don't expect a primary school kid to have deep low voice, right? Often times, lower keys of voices are purposedly used to set a more "mature" tone for a song and vice versa.

Also, high pitched voice better draw one's attention. There is a reason why the baby of any species of animals has squeaky voice. Rockers often use high pitched voice to highlight some parts of the song and intensify the overall mood of the song.

So, definitely, a song sounds "girlier" and tends to be catchier with higher-pitched voice.

I'm not really sure what should have been done with hisalippu. The music is typical bubble gum pop but the lyric is kind of sentimental/mature, portraying a girl in her 20's reminiscing her teenage self. Aki-p loves it conflicting tone. The lower voice should fit the lyric better but not the music. Perhaps, Aki-p conflicting tone is another problem. It's hard to form a certain strong feeling to the song thus, possibly milder emotional impact. A farewell song with mellow music must sound gloomier, right?

Is it that easy?

Firstly, Vernal will need to appease Aki-p to plot the script of the drama. We don't know how good their relationship is at the moment. Also, we don't know if Aki-p has the time for a cheap drama with dozens projects going on.

Once they get the plot, they will need playwright to develop the plot into actual proper script then, the producer and director.

They then will need the fund. A cheap drama may easily cost over $500k and, there will be more cost for the broadcasting time slot. The budget may be mostly levied onto sponsors but, Vernal will need a marketing/sale team to look out for the sponsor.

After the project has been fully funded, 2 dozens or more of staffers must be recruited. It is definitely not easy to find all related persons to do the job, from lighting technicians to food caterer.

Vernal also need to arrange the schedule for every actors. To co-ordinate everyone's schedules already sounds brain-aching.

Drama production is such a costly and complicated work.

8. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    AFAIK, Vernalossom has nothing to do with AKB48.

From my understanding, AKS was split into multiple smaller companies, of which DH and Vernalossom are on equal level (more like sister companies rather than mother-daughter), whereas DH is responsible for AKB, and Vernalossom just for the ties of INTL48. Otherwise it makes no sense for Hitomi to be officially transferred to DH and cut ties with Vernalossom if Vernalossom is the mother company.

That being said, I'm also not sure why we need Aki-p necessarily to write the plot? AKB48 had another drama earlier this, AKB48 no Uta, and there was no mention of Akimoto, so I'm inclined to believe he didn't write it. Two of the episodes was based on the plot of one of the members even.

Whereas I don't agree that it is definitely gonna be easy, but neither Vernalossom nor Aki-p are necessarily needed for another drama.

• Agree Agree x 9
    • Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  9. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    There's a difference between doing another AKB48 drama, and doing another iteration of Maji(suka|muri) Gakuen. Pretty sure Aki-P has written the plot for all of those.

Which is to say, please, PLEASE let someone else write the next one.

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    Members for CDTV:
    Asai Nanami, Onishi Momoka, Omori Maho, Okabe Rin, Oguri Yui, Oda Erina, Kashiwagi Yuki, Kuranoo Narumi, Sakaguchi Nagisa, Sato Airi, Shitao Miu, Taguchi Manaka, Taniguchi Megu, Chiba Erii, Fukuoka Seina, Honda Hitomi, Mukaichi Mion, Muto Tomu, Murayama Yuiri, Yamauchi Mizuki
    [​IMG]
    https://twitter.com/AKB48_staff/status/1604718829157769216
    Omedeto Hiratomu :flower:

So about the following
    @bonjourmarlene can highly consider this as not even a supposed vague information but an entirerly invented one like the above.
    It's too easy to try to hide fake news behind rumors aftermaths.

Last edited: Dec 19, 2022
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  11. donjonnie

donjonnie Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Time's up
    Just additional info, if it isn't clear by the member list, they'll be performing Moto Kare desu.
    It's been a while since they performed that, I'm pretty excited to see it!
    Also Aichan is something like super under for senbatsu member now?:^^;: Reminds me of Moeno.

• Like Like x 3
  12. welp

welp Next Girls

Saying Vernal has nothing to do with AKB is the same is saying Yoshimoto doesn't own NMB, which is completely non sense. DH is fully owned by Vernal. Also, likely, Vernal holds the wallet.

Aki-p started this Majisuka series. Not including him is rude. Besides, he is a big name as playwright, it will be easier to raise fund and book TV time slot with his name.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  13. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    [citation needed]

Then he should have written better scripts.

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. nokoru

nokoru Upcoming Girls

It's a man's view. Do you really read the lyrics? :^^;:

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  15. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    From a biologist / scientific view, this is a wobbly reasoning. Small / underdevelopped vocal chords produce squeaky sounds.

OK, you don't like Vernalossom, nor what they are doing (be reassured you aren't alone), but just like the known staff and the members, the company without whom you wouldn't venture into this place also desserve some respect.
    It has a full name, using a reductive moniker is rude.

Last edited: Dec 20, 2022
  16. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    48 groups sales in 2022:
    • Singles:
      • 21st: AKB48 - Moto Kare Desu - 411,577
      • 23rd: AKB48 - Isashiburi no Lipgloss - 369,158
      • 27th: SKE48 - Zettai Inspiration
      • 28th STU48 - Hana wa Dare no Mono?
      • 32nd - SKE48 - Kokoro ni Flower
      • 35th - NMB48 - Sukida Mushi
      • 36th - HKT48 - Biisan wa Naze Naku Naru no ka?
      • 43rd - NMB48 - Koi to Ai no Sono Aida ni wa
      • 52nd - NGT48 - Ponkotsu na Kimi ga Suki da
      • 96th - AKB48 - Nemo Hamo Rumor
    https://www.oricon.co.jp/rank/js/y/2022/
    https://www.oricon.co.jp/special/61682/2/

• Albums:
      • 71st - HKT48 - Outstanding
    https://www.oricon.co.jp/rank/ja/y/2022/

• Informative Informative x 6
    • Like Like x 1
  17. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    I'm not gonna pretend I know all the intricacies of a Majisuka/Majimura/Cabasuka drama, but to me, it is 'another AKB48 drama'. Personally, I don't think we necessarily need another rendition or continuation of that, but I would just enjoy a drama in general. It would also be good exposure for some girls.

Previous gens have produced some actresses, and I think it would've been tricky for them to get their foot out there without some training through AKB48 dramas.

It would be the same if Showtitle weren't a daughter company of Yoshimoto. If you paid attention to my previous comment, that is exactly what I pointed out.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  18. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaguchi "Tenshi" Nagisa
  19. Izzy Trinh

Izzy Trinh Future Girls Studio48 Contributor

Oshimen:
    AKB48 Yukirin, AKB48 Naamin