[GENERAL] The AKB48 Thread

Discussion in 'General AKB48 Discussion' started by Kyobu, Jun 16, 2007.

1. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    • Informative Informative x 4
    • Like Like x 2
  2. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    For a second I thought this was about hanashikai tickets for HisaLip... thank god it isn't

sponge.jpg

(I knew technically that wasn't possible because they only had 1 date left at the last round of applications and the website explicitly said this would be the last chance, but... still.)

• Like Like x 2
    • Creative Creative x 1
  3. akiyukofans

akiyukofans Kenkyuusei

It has been a long time since i follow AKBG. May I know who's the current face / ace for each group?

4. STS

STS Future Girls

Oshimen:
    山本望叶
    AKB48 Okada Nana, she is graduate.
    SKE Aoumi Hinano
    NMB48 hm... most popular Shibuya Nagisa, curent center and most popular in SNS Yamamoto Mikana, winner of election is Kawakami Chihiro, HS queen and captain Kojima Karin.
    HKT Yabuki Nako, she is graduate.
    STU Takino Yumiko

5. nokoru

nokoru Upcoming Girls

AKB48 Oguri Yui
    SKE48 Hayashi Mirei
    STU48 Ishida Chiho

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Disagree Disagree x 3
  6. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaguchi "Tenshi" Nagisa
  7. xabizalla96

xabizalla96 Member

Oshimen:
    MD, Love them all
    After see today theater I think many fans are going to have their throats out of service for some days :XD:

• Like Like x 2
  8. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaguchi "Tenshi" Nagisa
    https://okada-nana.com/news/detail.php?id=1106249

Okada Nana Congratulation concert~Thanks infinite~

【日程】 2023年4月1日(土) 開場:18:00 開演:19:00 

【会場】 神奈川県民ホール
    〒231-0023 神奈川県横浜市中区山下町3-1
    https://www.kanagawa-kenminhall.com

【出演者】
    岡田奈々、千葉恵里、向井地美音、大西桃香、小田えりな、茂木忍、山内瑞葵、浅井七海、大盛真歩、小栗有以、柏木由紀、倉野尾成美、下尾みう、谷口めぐ、村山彩希、佐藤綺星 and more...!!
    Okada Nana, Chiba Erii, Mukaichi Mion, Onishi Momoka, Oda Erina, Mogi Shinobu, Yamauchi Mizuki, Asai Nanami, Omori Maho, Oguri Yui, Kashiwagi Yuki, Kuranoo Narumi, Shitao Miu, Taniguchi Megu, Murayama Yuiri, Sato Airi and more.

"And more" usually means graduated members.

• Informative Informative x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  9. sarachuu

sarachuu Kenkyuusei

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Today's edition of 'AKB48, Saikin Kiita?' had an MV for 'Baguette' filmed on the Miura Peninsula in Kanagawa with YuiYui, Momoka, Yuiri and Yurina:

if the video does not show watch the video here

(video deleted and reuploaded) (twice!) (three times!)

Last edited: Mar 8, 2023
    • Like Like x 2
  11. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    I would say they don't really have faces or aces so much anymore because they rotate centers more than in the original days. For AKB48, I'd say Okada Nana (graduating), Murayama Yuiri, Oguri Yui, Honda Hitomi and Kashiwagi Yuki are the most popular members.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  12. x_lambs

x_lambs Next Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    worklodz
    As you can see, the aces are undefined and subjective. There are certainly aces in each team. But like a deck of cards there are multiple aces in the group now.

We could list for you the current single centers.

AKB48 Chiba erii
    SKE48 aoumi hinano
    NMB48 kawakami chihi; Yamamoto mikana was recently named 4th album center
    HKT48 yabuki nako
    NGT48 homma Hinata
    STU48 ishida chiho

To me the team aces would be;

A erii, nana, Honda, okabe rin
    K zucky, tomu, onishi momoka
    B oguri, kashiwagi, omouri maho, sakaguchi nagisa , remi
    4 naru , yuiri
    8 oguri

Even the kks have an ace named airi

A similar distribution in the sister groups too. I guess you could say having so many aces erodes the term, and there actually no aces, but to me there are certainly names I am looking for when I see the list of members in a performance

Last edited: Feb 16, 2023
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  13. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    No Mogi?

14. x_lambs

Twitter:
    worklodz
    Like akimoto sayaka before her, I see mogi as a boss, a pillar of team K, but not an ace. Tomu is all of these too but also an ace.

I can equate it to sayaka and sae pillars of the old team K. Both important, sae was an ace, with Yuko ofc. My opinion anyway. Some may see sayaka as an ace of the group. I wonder if her photo is still looking over the dressing room?

• Useful Useful x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  15. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    You could say the same for e.g. Rinrin or Onishi. And don't even get me started on your list of names for Team B, or omitting Miu for Team 4 (or Team 8). That list was massively biased, which is fine, but at least admit to it ;)

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. x_lambs

Twitter:
    worklodz
    I thought I did. I said aces are subjective and even prefaced with “to me” what else should I say to make it more clear, honestly?

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

All this talk of aces and whatnot just brings to mind something I was thinking while watching AKB stages recently, especially Boko no Taiyou stages, is that the performances come off as listless and sloppy. AKB seems clogged up with too many has-beens, no-hopers and scandal girls.

What I'd do is get rid of everyone except 17th gen, keep a few of the better girls from 16th gen and about half a dozen eitos. Then bring in 18th and 19th gen quickly, 17th gen was so well recruited they must surely have been girls who were not quite ready at the time but could be brought in quickly and brought up to speed.

I know saying what i said is going to get some peoples hackles up but hold off on pressing the dislike button for a moment, sit back and think about it for a little while. Is AKB listless? Is it a good thing that girls are hanging around for 11 or 12 years as idols? Does something radical need to done with AKB? If you can answer yes to even one or two of those questions then maybe, just maybe, I've got a point.

Last edited: Feb 18, 2023
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
  18. nokoru

nokoru Upcoming Girls

You can't get rid of sold-out slot girls. The girls like Saho or Mogi took many years to reach their current levels. If you kick them out, AKB48 will become a totally unknown group.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  19. Izzy Trinh

Izzy Trinh Future Girls Studio48 Contributor

Oshimen:
    AKB48 Yukirin, AKB48 Naamin
    It's not the old girl's fault, they've tried their best, even if they want to bring AKB more to the public eye, they can't. Do girls like Manami or Kiara have any jobs without theater performances? About 10 members of 16D3 haven't got any MV appearance after 5 years in the group (and maybe until their graduation with the group situation now). Mahopyon and Moeka are the only D3 members who attended in a song before Nemo Hamo. How do you expect them not to become a "has-beens or no-hopers"?
    Seeing the Nogi5th and Saku3rd MV I'm pitty for AKB48 new girls, especially the 16D3. If ever they have the chance like that and not overshadow by pushing sister-group members?

Last edited: Feb 17, 2023
    • Agree Agree x 3
  20. STS

STS Future Girls

Oshimen:
    山本望叶
    I absolutely agree with you in everything! But girls, having a lot of free time, also do not try to work outside. Few try to have solo work. Neither the management nor the girls do anything! Not all of course but Mostly.