[GENERAL] The AKB48 Thread

Discussion in 'General AKB48 Discussion' started by Kyobu, Jun 16, 2007.

1. Naomi

Naomi Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Re: THE AKB48 thread!

Does the medley happen to have all 48 members by any chance? :fear: Just wondering, 'cause I couldn't find everyone...

2. htmfan

htmfan Member Studio48 Contributor

Oshimen:
    SGO48 Hikari

aaaah Can someone please upload it somewhere else but Jpopsuki please 'cause I cant download there :cry: ANd now I want to see the performance in 720p so MUCH :inlove: How I love this X-mas :D

3. Gobolino

Gobolino Member

I don't know the rest but we have a member missing for 10 days, you know...

4. Naomi

Yeah, I know. You've been mentioning it everywhere...

Okay, more specifically - is a certain Matsubara Natsumi there?

5. ET920

ET920 Member

Andkandk or gryzze will likely upload their rips at H!O later, including a 720p. I would reupload at the AKB tracker, but I am seeding the AKB to XX special from my seedbox and downloading it at home to prepare the rips.

6. Gobolino

Gobolino Member

That's a totally different question... I'm bad at recognizing faces...
    minute 7:09 of the medly thing, right behind Yukirin... ¿Natsumii?.
    (Could be wrong, though)

7. AikyiTaizne

AikyiTaizne Kenkyuusei

Sorry, I don't recall see her smiling face anywhere in the performances ><

She's usually one of the members that I go out of my way to spot, so she might not have been there. If it makes you feel any better though, Sakiko was there and had a short close up. =/

@Gobo, I think that's Yonechan actually. (Nattsumii also dyed her hair darkish lately, so yeah)

8. Gobolino

Gobolino Member

Ah, didn't know the last part and it didn't matter anyway, I think it's yonechan too now (I should have played the 720p version instead of the 320p one... fool of me) :cry:

9. Naomi

Aw, dang. :( That's another performance she hasn't been in... I watched it, but I wasn't able to find her, so I was hoping someone else might have... I am glad that Sakiko was there and got a close-up, at least. =)

10. ET920

ET920 Member

rpger81 uploaded the TS to the AKB tracker. Freeleech for the day too.

11. AikyiTaizne

AikyiTaizne Kenkyuusei

Good news Nami!

Nattsumii IS at the performance. Here she is

[​IMG]

Was hard to spot

-----

Sorry Gobo... I tried really hard to look for Mariyannu but I still couldn't find her. >_<

12. Gobolino

Gobolino Member

(unintentional long post...)
    (Last part not pointed at you Aiky, sorry... but I didn't want to make a double post for changing the "topic").

No need to feel sorry... it was expected for her to not show up...I guess in this forum I'm the only one with this grade of concern... for the rest or it's the same, or it's: "ah, pity... well...", or it's a "yes!, an open spot for X kenkyuusei I want".... ( ¬¬ ).

*** EDITED REMOVED *** ^^

13. AikyiTaizne

AikyiTaizne Kenkyuusei

No one is judging you. And it's not like no one cares either.

I just don't think it's the best thing to do to be moping around the forum letting everything carry you down because of all these "bad" thoughts. It's natural to be worried about the members, hell even I'm worried. But just because we don't express worry in every post doesn't mean that we don't care.

Seeing as how we all look up to the girls and watch them everyday, of course we would be worried when one of them loses contact, however that doesn't mean we should be killing ourselves over it. No amount of random deductions will help you really. All you're doing with these pointless theories is making yourself feel worse and more concerned.

The only thing that you should be doing is checking the blogs everyday, waiting and supporting her. You can try sending fan letters to her. But do you really think going around the forum negatively is going to make everything better? Do you think having several hundred people talk about nothing but Mariyannu and making pointless deductions is going to make things better?

With your question about it being another member doing the same thing, of course we would be concerned. Sometimes people might not want to express themselves out in the open. If something happened to any of my top members, I can assure you I would probably be doing something similar to you. I have no problem with what you're doing, but I do have a problem with you saying that no one else cares.

Also, stop checking 2ch it really just makes you more negative than you already are.

14. Naomi

NATSUMI! :omg: Thank you~ Now time to go watch it and see if I can find her. :awesome:

15. Gobolino

Gobolino Member

Yes, Aiky, I'm sorry... it's just... ok, last "tempative of scandal" we had, people here formed a real block around the girl, yeah, we are a foreign forum that the only thing we can do is write or talk or whatever (in terms of effective support: almost nothing), but anyway, people did.
    I feel in Yannu's case as almost (almost) the only one... I feel like a single guardian defending the China wall.

And about 2ch, well... the only thing 2ch does well (besides giving malicious rumors and chats about wishing bad that, most of the time, turns back to the owner (People wishing bad on another person usually get themselves that bad they wished for) (Spanish saying: Don't spit to the sky ), well,. as I said, the only thing I can get from 2ch that I can't get from anywhere else, it's that 2ch it's the only way I know I can reach MOBAME...

And the check everybody's blog, I did.. AFAIK, Myao/Kana/Tomochan are the only ones with blogs that had said ANYTHING about her... Chikarina also I think... Sakiko by Mobame and that's it.

Even a word here can keep myself up as the only thing I want to it's precisely that... but you know, sometimes (a little bit more than sometimes, but... anyway) I feel like being in a naval battle, and in the middle of the combat shouting: " To boarding, my fellows companions!! "... and right after jumping I look and I was the only one doing it...

But, ok... last post (or this one, for that matter) didn't, don't and won't help Mariya in anyway at all (if not the opposite)...

So, I'll end up here... just that I wanted to explain myself. right?.

Sorry .

16. Naomi

I don't think it's anything too serious. If it was one of the stuff that you listed above, she'd probably be kicked out by now. I personally think she's just sick and that she'll be back soon. The worst that could happen is that she'd graduate (I know that's not helping any, but it's better than her being anything on that 2ch list).

Point being: I think she's just sick and she'll be back soon, so no need to worry too much about it. If there was something truly wrong with her, I'm sure we'd find out about it. :)

And as for me, it's not that I don't care about Mariyannu. I just don't tend to get too worried if someone hasn't blogged in a while. Her agency made an announcement about her being sick (at least, I think that's what it says), so that's why I'm not too worried. If there wasn't an announcement, then I'd be worried.

17. RocketStarLauncher

RocketStarLauncher Member Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    Sato Natsuki

Yeah... I'm sure she's fine... she also has a thread...

ANYWAY. It's Christmas. And that means there was a Christmas show. I wonder if all of the Teams will get to do something similar like they've done in previous years, but Team B had today. Cool stuff:

-Nacchan in Arashi no Yoru ni wa (Mariyannu's position.)

-Anata to Christmas Eve (with the 'first half' sang by Yuka and Yukirin (...), and the 'second half' by everyone in the M Sta costumes.) This is cut on the LOD, it looks like?

18. Gobolino

Gobolino Member

got the hint, thanks.

19. mihipyon

mihipyon Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    mihi427

hmm...i don't think so, since they already put special 5th anniversary into LOD (with the 2 old team songs in there -party ga- and -seishun girl-)...so, i think they will include that song into the LOD......

20. wendychi

wendychi Member

Oshimen:
    Masumoto Kira

memolist said something about a cut I think, but the picture on DMM has them in those costumes, so...