[GENERAL] The AKB48 Thread

Discussion in 'General AKB48 Discussion' started by Kyobu, Jun 16, 2007.

1. sorasan

sorasan Future Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    Well ... as Sasshi mentioned before ... there are 2 types of wota. The event type ( which means attending events , going to the concerts live etc ) & the home type ( which I belong since I can't really fly to Japan due to vit M )

I guess the dvd cater to home type . The event type will most probably buy them just to remind themselves of the experience they felt when they were there.

2. mysoshipinups

mysoshipinups Kenkyuusei

Hi everyone, I came out from hiding to make an appeal to all of you.

I have been a huge Ricchan for a really long time and I am very depressed about her graduation and I want to watch her performances in all the stages that she has ever been in. Right now, I have her in Theatre no Megami, Mokugekisha, Boku no Taiyou, Shinoda Team A Waiting Stage, Yokoyama Team A Waiting Stage and of course Renai Kinshi Jourei. I believe that she also performed in RESET before. According to this she was even in Yuko's position and had centered performances with Tomochin. However, I have never seen her any of those LODs before. Would any of you please kindly direct me to one of those performances if you happen to have any of them? I would appreciate it a lot.

I am most interested in the 110624 show which also has nattsun, wakanyan and renacchi and the 111025 which has both tomochin and renacchi. But seriously any LOD with her in the main cast would be great. I'm counting on you old timers to help me out here so pleaseeeee, I'm counting on you all.

3. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

Sorry, can't help you with those. One stage you didn't mention was K3 Nounai Paradise. She performed at the revivals with Team K in 2011/12/13 at the Tokyo Dome City Hall, I believe she performed Honehone Waltz each time. I have the 2011 one where Wakanyan, Aayaloid, Shiorin and a kks that never became a full member performed, Kawaei was a real cute lil nugget back then, performing with the adults :)

4. kimunlimited

kimunlimited Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    taniguchimegu

if the video does not show watch the video here

ファッションイベント「NYLON JAPAN×WEGO meets AKB48 produced by GirlsAward in a-nation island」が開催され、AKB48の高橋みなみら9人が登場した。ランウェイを歩いた高橋は、ビートたけしの「コマネチ」や、「履いてますよ」のギャグで人気のお笑い芸人・とにかく明るい安村の「全裸に見える」ポーズを披露。「インパクトを与えるのが大事」とドヤ顔を見せ、会場を盛り上げた。コーディネート対決では、9人の中から「ベスト・ウィゴーズ賞」に選ばれ、「おブスファッションを卒業しました!」と大喜びしていた。

出席者:AKB48(高橋みなみ、木崎ゆりあ、阿部マリア、入山杏奈、加藤玲奈、田野優花、川本紗矢)、宮澤佐江(SNH48/SKE48)、北原里英(NGT48)

2015年8月6日;国立代々木競技場(東京・原宿)
    5分46秒

【時事通信社】

5. mysoshipinups

mysoshipinups Kenkyuusei

OMG YES THANKS FOR REMINDING ME! I have that the 2012 version. With Miyupon

Attached Files:

Last edited: Aug 8, 2015
  6. sorasan

sorasan Future Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    Time flies so fast ... .the feeling was .... just like .... yesterday only .....

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. oscar6262

oscar6262 Kenkyuusei

8. sorasan

sorasan Future Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    I tout it's gonna be one ...... it's not the final result right ?

9. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

More like 17 have passed to the final selection. They haven't won anything yet.

From the thread in the News section:

10. Li Li

Li Li Kenkyuusei

Strangely looks like Hikari to me but hey what do I know? :p

11. M4YUYU

M4YUYU Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    mutuotomu
    Twitter:
    tomutomutomuuuu
    The last one is definitely Hashimoto Hikari, not Mizuki.

12. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

Last HS events I'm guessing?

13. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

Agreed.

I know along with those girls. Rena Matsui also had her final HS with AKB48 (and AKB48G) as well.

14. Samara Morgane

Samara Morgane Member

Oshimen:
    umemotoizumi
    Would anyone be able to explain to me what those announcements where about?I see them once in while but I never undertood what they were about!

Like this one I never understood why everyone was freaking out so much!I'm fairly it was Jurina and Miyuki's kennin announcement but why Jurina is crying so much?Was is the first time kennins happened?

Edit:Btw,I thought also that kennins were announced during shuffles?

Also while I'm it,I already asked in the general tread but never got answers but you know there's like WMinami or WMatsui well I was wondering how you suppose to pronounce that exactly?In my mind,I said double Minami or double Matsui but I was wondering why W and if there was an actual way to say it!

15. M4YUYU

Oshimen:
    mutuotomu
    Twitter:
    tomutomutomuuuu
    They had a VTR of the impending shuffle festival, but there was a statement that said, roughly, "what do we do with Team K?", sort of implying that the state of the team was a big reason for the shuffle.

Oshima K did not have many members who sell handshake slots and had the least theater show applications, and many think that they're the least popular. Many of the members did not take that announcement well, Tomu had to leave during encore because she had a breakdown. Many people have the opinion that the shuffle didn't really "fix" team K other than adding more kennins such as Sayanee.

16. Samara Morgane

Samara Morgane Member

Oshimen:
    umemotoizumi
    I see!Thank you!I say that often but even if I'm into since last year,there's still a lot of things that I don't know about AKB48,including their history!I can't wait to have a proper hang of Japanese so I can fully search around and watch things like there documentaries!

I'm also surprise by that though!I always thought that Team K was the best because they had the cool songs,good dancers and awesome members like Sayaka A. and Yuko!

17. M4YUYU

Oshimen:
    mutuotomu
    Twitter:
    tomutomutomuuuu
    Well, this was after Sayaka and Tomochin graduated and Minegishi demoted to KKS. The only senbatsu members the team had were Yuko and Jurina.

18. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

But wasn't that a screenshot from a comment on an online forum (2ch or whatever)?
    It seemed that fans were concerned about the team when Yuko announced her graduation.

Still, it was management who put it in the video, but it wasn't a comment that came directly from them.

19. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

Team K are my favourite team from AKB but Oshima Team K was a bit unlucky in that Akimoto Sayaka and Itano Tomomi graduated in August 2013 and then Oshima Yuko announced in December 2013 and aside from Jurina most of the other members of Team K were older and/or only moderately popular. At the same time Minegishi Team 4 with it's 13th/14th gen was really hot and you had the kusogaki squad in Team A made up of young and talented members which made Team K look rather old and stale. Oshima Team K still put on good theater shows but a lot of fans seem to have the idea that teams need to have senbatsu members to "matter".

As M4yuyu said, the VTR that was played at request hour in January 2014 gave a bad impression of Team K and Muto Tomu felt like she was being blamed because she was Oshima Yuko's under and Yuko had been making a big deal about Tomu in interviews back in 2013.

Nope, that was a whole other deal. Jurina and Milky's kennin was announced on Day 2 of the Saitama dome shows in March 2012 (the concert series where Acchan announced her graduation on Day 3). This was not too long after Yonezawa Rumi and Hirajima Natsumi left the group after a scandal so management decided to fill the place in Team K and B with kennins. The only thing is kennins were an unknown concept back then and no-one knew what the hell it meant. Jurina seemed to think she was being transferred from SKE to AKB so she hyperventilated and collapsed on stage causing a big kerfuffle. She was fine after it was explained that she was just doing double duty. Milky was a bit mystified by the announcement but didn't react so adversely.
    Not necessarily. Kennins have been announced
    at Saitama in March 2012,
    at the AKB shuffle in Tokyo Dome 2012,
    at the spring concerts in Budokan April 2013,
    at the big shuffle in Zepp Tokyo in Feb 2014
    and the AKB shuffle at the spring concerts of March 2015 (Saitama again)

20. Samara Morgane

Samara Morgane Member

Oshimen:
    umemotoizumi
    ^Thank you for clearing things for me!