[GENERAL] The AKB48 Thread

Discussion in 'General AKB48 Discussion' started by Kyobu, Jun 16, 2007.

1. 二ロー二

二ロー二 Kenkyuusei

that is, unless Aki-p goes ahead and ruins everything again.

let's not forget NyaaKB... gets to do the ending theme to the hottest franchise around right now, ruins it by creating a parody of a song from the 70's but with lyrics about idols taking a dump... a song that NO ONE can relate to, and ended up failing hard.

let's just hope he actually tries this time. this is the best shot of AKB having another big hit.

2. nathan_drake

nathan_drake Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    congratz sayanee!

and look like mgmnt give a clue for the future senbatsu, ricchan/rena out & haruppi/rie in

3. plomeplome

plomeplome Upcoming Girls

Not feeling a 3rd HKT rep tho. Shouldve use Tomu, Mako or Mion instead of Haruppi.

4. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

[​IMG]

As expected pretty much.

5. kirifuda

kirifuda Member

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    Twitter:
    akaihoshi15
    @rka It's a perfect description.
    I read the article and comments, too. Most level-headed people, except this one person who couldn't let go of "muh sexualism" despite what people told him or her.

@二ロー二
    I can definitely relate to pooping. I do it every day. :banana:

Btw, congrats, Sayanee.

6. mai48_

mai48_ Member

Twitter:
    maiakikochan
    Eeeeeeeeep! :^O^: Yay for Sayanee and Haruppi!!

7. Jurinavenclaw

Jurinavenclaw Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Matsui Jurina
    Can't they even give Tomu a bit more push? Making it to senbatsu without a paruru/iriyama/kawaei/kato/yuria level push is something! If only they give Muto the kind of push they gave sashi/rie/takajo back then (4-5 years ago I think? Not sure), Muto can reach kami7 popularity.

8. Imperialdramon

Imperialdramon Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Tanizaki Saya
    she is only doing great at sousenkyo, but not for HS sales or goods :whistle:

9. Jurinavenclaw

Jurinavenclaw Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Matsui Jurina
    Well, aside from Paruru, do Iriyama, Kawaei, Kato, Yuria do well in HS sales or goods? I really do not know; I'm assuming they probably do well in these aspects.

10. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
    Sad to hear about that devastating explosion. :(

Anyways, congrats Sayanee!!

11. M4YUYU

M4YUYU Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    mutuotomu
    Twitter:
    tomutomutomuuuu
    I think Tomu has had more sold out slots than Yuria and Kato, or they are very close. She's definitely have a strong and little bit crazy hardcore fanbase (hence the election results), but management seems to be tentative marketing her to the greater fandom. Anyways, she's been in more stuff than ever this year compared to the last, so she's at least getting a nod. She's also getting more recognition from the casual fanbase, good and bad :lol: Maybe age and her devoid of kawaii-ness in her public persona play a role too.

I'm actually pretty happy with the level of opportunities she's been getting. Not at the level of the ones you mentioned, or Haruppi, but this has been a great year to me as a fan :D

12. チームさや姉推し

チームさや姉推し Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    S-S-SAYANEEEEEEE~ CONGRATS OH MY GOD I'M IN TEARS I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS FOR SO LONG AHHHHHHHHH :wall:

13. KiaRaXeL

KiaRaXeL Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Twitter:
    kiara_axel
    I knew your feeling sis *hugs* *cries together*
    Congratulation once again my oshi sayaka. You never fail to make us cry because we're so proud of you and we've been waiting for this opportunity for a really long time. Please make this one worth it! It's showtime!

• Like Like x 1
  14. YKT

YKT Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Twitter:
    MayuyuOrg
    [​IMG]

"AKB48 will be in charge of the theme song for the next NHK morning drama 'Asa ga Kita'. This announcement was made on August 18 at NHK Broadcasting Center.

"Asa ga Kita" is modeled after a businesswoman named Hirooka Asako, who lived during the end of the Edo Period to the Meiji Period. This will be the first NHK morning drama where the story begins at the end of the Edo Period. As previously reported, the protagonist 'Asa' will be played by Haru, Asa's husband 'Shinjiro' by Tamaki Hiroshi, and Asa's older sister 'Hatsu' by Miyazaki Aoi.

The title of the theme song is "365 Nichi no Kamihikouki" (English translation: 365 Days of Paper Airplanes). It's described as a gentle, medium-tempo number that features the acoustic guitar. The members who will be singing this song are Iriyama Anna, Kashiwagi Yuki, Kato Rena, Kizaki Yuria, Kitahara Rie, Kojima Haruna, Kodama Haruka, Sashihara Rino, Shimazaki Haruka, Takahashi Minami, Matsui Jurina, Miyawaki Sakura, Yamamoto Sayaka, Yokoyama Yui, Watanabe Mayu, and Watanabe Miyuki. Yamamoto Sayaka will serve as center for this song.

[​IMG]

As the group's representatives, Takahashi Minami, Yamamoto Sayaka, Watanabe Mayu, Kashiwagi Yuki, and Yokoyama Yui attended a press conference held on this day. On singing the theme song for a morning drama, Watanabe Mayu expressed, "It's like a dream. I am very happy." Takahashi Minami commented on the song's lyrics, "Akimoto-sensei told us that 'paper airplanes fly freely and straight when you throw them gently without too much power.' We sang this song hoping that we can have honest feelings."

Regarding the morning drama, Kashiwagi stated, "When I was in elementary school, we would watch the re-runs of morning dramas during lunch time, and the entire school would sing the theme song. So I hope that our song will become a song that everyone loves." Meanwhile, Yokoyama made reporters laugh saying, "I will do my best so that I can become an asadora (morning drama) heroine someday!"

[​IMG]

This marks Yamamoto Sayaka's first time claiming center position. "I am very honored. I've wanted to eventually become center, so now that it's happened, it's hard to believe it," she said. Takahashi encouraged Yamamoto saying, "It's difficult to show your individuality in AKB48, but now that you've become center, you have to graduate from a 'karineko' (borrowed cat) and show your capabilities."

On Yamamoto's singing voice, Watanabe revealed, "She is really good at singing. When you hear it for the first time, I don't think you will notice that it's AKB48... Her voice is beyond AKB48's level!" Then Takahashi said, "Don't say such misleading things! We're all doing our best!"

'Asa ga Kita' will premiere on NHK on September 28. The release date for "365 Nichi no Kamihikouki" has not been determined at this time."

Source http://www.tokyohive.com/article/20...-theme-song-for-nhk-morning-drama-asa-ga-kita

EDIT

if the video does not show watch the video here

"Idol talk about relationships and graduation on UTAGE Summer Camp Special

This week, the regular guests of UTAGE embarked on a camping trip to Saitama. During the bus ride, topics about idol dating and graduation were brought up.

Morning Musume
    NMB48 Sayanee asked ex-morning musume member Yasuda Kei: Did you date anyone while in Morning Musume?
    Nakai: Does that mean you have someone?”
    Sayanee: Yes…ah no!
    Nakai: You just said yes!
    Sayanee: *blabbers*
    Nakai: How are you going to get around this? Do you mean how to go about hiding the relationship?
    Sayanee: Well that could be it as well..
    Yasuda: I didn’t have anyone. It was strict in Morning Musume so if there’s someone you like you’ll have to leave the guy or the group.Sometimes, the member would be exposed and she’d graduate..
    Nakai: Whose that? Yaguchi right?
    Yasuda: Yaguchi was photographed with someone and she quit.
    (*This is probably the Oguri Shun incident.)

48Group
    Nakai: Sashihara also experienced that? Like going bald or getting exiled somewhere?
    Sasshi: Yes, but the punishment is different. Not sure about now but in the past there was punishment.
    Nakai: So everyone observes the love ban rule?
    Sasshi: Isn’t that the case? *silence dawns*
    Nakai: So you girls don’t get into relationships *Sasshi stops responding*
    Mayu: Yes. *Sasshi and Minegishi then echoes Mayu.*
    Sasshi: During this time, if i declare a Yes, and in future if i get exposed, i’d get slammed for saying this on UTAGE!
    Nakai: Watanabe do you have a boyfriend?
    Mayu: No! I’m really careful about it.

E-girls
    Aya: We don’t have the rule,but no time to date. The younger members live in a dorm, and after work they’d be sent straight there. Guys and even the parents can’t enter. There’s a curfew too.
    Nakai: What if a guy was caught there?
    Aya: That’d be a huge problem. Firstly, the members would talk amongst themselves.We set our rules.
    Nakai: Would Hiro(LDH CEO) appear?
    Aya: He won’t..but he might.

Regarding graduation
    Nakai: If you continue this way, you’ll reach 40 sooner or later?
    Mayu: But i won’t be in AKB forever.
    Nakai: When will you stay on till?
    Sasshi: Everyone’s close(to graduating).
    Nakai: Watanabe are you graduating soon?
    Mayu: I haven’t decided but it’s in my vision now.
    Sasshi: I want to quit.
    Sayanee: About time to plan..
    Sasshi: From now, everyone will be graduating..
    Busaiku’s Yokoo: Is that because everyone has their dreams like being an actress?
    Yamamoto: I want to be a solo artiste.
    Minegishi: I haven’t decided yet. Because of that i feel scared of leaving AKB.
    Sasshi: I haven’t decided but i won’t be singing anymore.I won’t be an idol too. I want to be in variety but there are many female talents and i’m somehow doing it..
    Mayu: I want to do acting seriously, but of course while in AKB, jobs like dramas and stage plays can’t fit in."

Source https://allthingsjpop.wordpress.com...-and-graduation-on-utage-summer-camp-special/

Last edited: Aug 19, 2015
    • Like Like x 2
  15. polar_star

polar_star Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shibataaya
    Interesting..

Thanks for posting the E-girls part. I like how the captain says the members set their own rules.

16. piyochama

piyochama Member

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    I like how Sayanee accidentally said "yes" to having a bf...

I'm really hoping it's Taka from OOR!

17. CherryBonchan

CherryBonchan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Can anyone explain to me this Stage Fighter/Gachi Battle/Butt Sumo event from 8/18 - 8/31 they're uploading clips of to youtube?
    Haven't really found anything online about it, nor can I access the gree sites :/

18. チームさや姉推し

チームさや姉推し Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Person: "Do you have someone?"

Sayanee: *thinks of Milky* "yes.... I MEAN NO"

Hehe my Sayamilky heart is weak and so am I

19. noTKMNnoLIFE

noTKMNnoLIFE Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayanagiakane
    lol Sasshi was quick to say she wants to quit. She did the same thing at SSK, when she was asked to say something to Takamina, she basically said she won't be around much longer either to pull AKB so she's leaving it up to Yuihan. :^^;:

20. piyochama

piyochama Member

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    One of her weak points is that she's way too easily overwhelmed. That's why her mom was so desperate for her to do anything after MAD CATS and submitted her application for 48G.

Honestly, Yoshimoto is very much aware that they would like her to be at least Acchan/Yuko level before she leaves.