[GENERAL] THE HKT48 thread!

Discussion in 'General HKT48 Discussion' started by Mr Waffle, Nov 27, 2011.

1. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    Still does not achieve a high enough cuteness level, @Reveen. No, only Mioten has what it takes. And even then, she needs a celestial alignment.:hehe:

Last edited: May 3, 2014
  2. cubozoa

cubozoa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    suzumotomiyu
    Twitter:
    Cubozoa48
    AKB's secret weapon Maki, she's younger than NakoMiku hence she gotta be cuter :lol:

[​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]

3. aratafuru

aratafuru Kenkyuusei

This is just my personal impression of this .gif...

Nako = Yay! This is fun! :D
    Miku = I'm in hell... this will never stop as long as Sasshi is around. :^^;: It is probably just her personality but even when Miku is having fun it always looks like she is having less fun than Nako. :^^;:

IMO Two words...
    [​IMG]
    Naan... ya. :fear:

Last edited: May 3, 2014
  4. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    guys let's gather the best 2 shot pictures of our HKT girls! The 2 shot event of tsugi no ashiato has started!

I'm browsing like crazy Twitter and Matome to find picture, but i really need help!

5. Sayanara231

Sayanara231 Kenkyuusei

[​IMG]

this is the best! :D

this matome has a lot. the 2ch HKT thread is full of them as well, but I wouldn't know about "best" ones^^

6. gocchisama

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    nice catch! I don't need to gather photo from twitter i guess, this HKT matome is plenty enough!

Ah, i wish i can do 2 shot picture with them, but in the other hand it gives time to prepare. Don't want to look bad next to the girls!

7. Discothèque

Discothèque Member

Oshimen:
    anaichihiro
    Twitter:
    _ohmyArin
    [​IMG]

Someone lost some weight lol.

Thanks for the link @Sayanara231. Wakachan had some interesting 2shots with a certain gentleman too. Maybe it's better to post most of them in the galleries though?

8. flutterbyu

flutterbyu Member

Oshimen:
    Okada Nana
    Maybe, but the second outfit is definitely more flattering (cuts in at the waist)

9. Ryo

Ryo Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kumazawaserina
    Twitter:
    Ryo634
    So lucky this girl to get a 2shot with Ozaki-san [hehe]

10. x_lambs

x_lambs Next Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    worklodz
    Lost baby fat, hairstyle change and just growing up in general. Also she had her face rearranged in Korea (just kidding, for those who don't know I'm referring to a questionable and temporary face molding technique using hand pressure that happened in an odekake episode). HKT48 captain is now a gorgeous young woman. She positively rocks blue rose.

11. IXA

IXA Member

Oshimen:
    matsuokanatsumi
    Twitter:
    Ixatsu
    Can't you guys more biased to HKT lolis than the other group lolis , at least in HKT thread:fear:

Agree with you , i think that face massage in korea made a slight improvement in cap's face , not something we must believe as the thing that made cap looks prettier but she looks prettier since her visit to korea lol , all hail our captain:worthy:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    p.s i think it didn't work for chori:whistle:

12. Faint

Faint Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    gabrielamargarethwarouw
    so will we have to wait until September again to get the 4th single? they don't plan on speeding up the releases at all?

13. Sakura

Sakura Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murashigeanna
    Twitter:
    SakuraMurashige
    Probably September yea.

14. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

Meanwhile Nogizaka have already announced their ninth single, must be nice having all that Sony money supporting you.

15. Faint

Faint Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    gabrielamargarethwarouw
    lol yeah I know right? I don't really follow HKT's activities TOO closely though so maybe they do other things. I remember someone writing that HKT moves really fast, I think they meant mostly in terms of adding new members and stuff though. definitely not releases!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

16. Yuki88

Yuki88 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    KuroiYuki88
    Isn't it better that they don't have that many releases that you don't have to burn a big hole in your pocket just to buy those? They give you time to collect more money so you can buy more when they release something.

As for the Chihiro-getting-beautiful talk... lol, the facial massage in Korea is temporary thing. Unless she went there privately and had it regularly, it won't become permanent. She just lost her baby fat.

17. gocchisama

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    It's ok to not have that much of a release (considering it is not much, because they have already their 3rd single not a long time ago) because the AKB events are exhausting and they are all from Fukuoka, which is the farest place from Tokyo.

Give the girl some rest!

18. aratafuru

aratafuru Kenkyuusei

IMO post-grand shuffle with all the new Kennin spots and post-sousenkyo with all the new rankings... IMO the popularity dynamic might shift enough within HKT48 to cause a significant shakeup for the next single's senbatsu lineup. So IMO the longer they wait until they next single is announced the greater the chance that the senbatsu might change for the better... or for the worse... depending on who you are rooting for. :fear:

19. Yuki88

Yuki88 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    KuroiYuki88
    ^ Well we all know that MeruMio, NakoMiku, SasshiRabu, Sakura, Haruppi, NatsuMado will surely be in the senbatsu. And to certain extend, Anai Capt. since she's showing good sales for handshake.

20. Discothèque

Discothèque Member

Oshimen:
    anaichihiro
    Twitter:
    _ohmyArin
    Interesting but...

I don't think HKT senbatsu will change due to the shuffle. At the time of the shuffle they split the senbatsu members between the two teams (7 v. 7) and left Nako and Miku as kenkyuusei. After Nako and Miku got promoted and Chori was moved to AKB and Non was added to KIV it became a perfect 8/8 split (assuming Non will make senbatsu). I wouldn't be surprised if they wanted to keep it that way for next senbatsu.

The set up of both teams really look like senbatsu girls + the rest to me. Team H is Sasshi, Meru, Haruppi, Natsu, Anaichan in senbatsu and having the maximum of amount of HS slots and doing quite well + appearing in magazines and cm's all the time etc etc. Dropping one of them wouldn't make a lot of sense because they're the most popular girls in the group/team. Then there are Nako and Miku who obviously are going to play a big role in HKT's future whether we like it or not. Their senbatsu spots are safer than the bank of England. Only Yukachan's senbatsu spot could be in danger because it looks she might have lost some of her lolicon fans to Nako and Miku. Jiina seems to be the new 2nd gen flavour of the month, so I wouldn't be surprised if she took that spot. The others are pretty far behind in popularity or not that favoured by managment.

In KIV I would say Mio, Sakura, Non, Madoka and Lovetan are 100% safe of being in sebatsu. Non is really popular and Lovetan has Ogi. I can't see them dropping Aanya either because she's well known, popular and hopefully her concurrency helps her get even more recognition and fans. A month or two ago I could've seen them drop Aoi but she has been getting some more work recently so I would be really surprised if they dropped her now. I really hope they keep Maichan because despite her doing well it looks like she always gets shafted for some other 2nd gen girl management seems to favour for a while. First Tani for Sayonara Crawl UG's, then the Okada Kanna push and now I could see her lose out to Jiina. If they decide to kick Maichan out, she'll probably be replaced by Okapan or Nao maybe.

I see the team shuffle as a way for management to balance out the teams without having to change senbatsu. If KIV was made out 1st / 2nd gen kks, then sakutabe would've been a 10-4-2 split between the teams and kks and everyone would have complained about not enough KIV members in senbatsu.They found a way to keep all the H girls in without having to deal with this problem. The teams look to be geared towards promoting the popular members already in senbatsu instead of changing any popularity dynamic.

The election shouldn't influence the populairty dynamic in HKT too much because more votes don't (have to) mean more fans and management knows this. Riinu/Jiina/Harutan could have one or two very rich wota who could vote them in, but would it really make sense for management to kick Madoka/Aoi/Maichan out for these girls if they failed to rank? It's also an AKB election to determine the particpating members for one AKB single, not an HKT48 popularity contest.

tldr; I don't see why the shuffle or the election would bring great changes to HKT senbatsu

Last edited: May 6, 2014