[GENERAL] THE JKT48 thread!

Discussion in 'General JKT48 Discussion' started by Mr Waffle, Feb 12, 2012.

1. abaone94

abaone94 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    melodynurramdhani
    Twitter:
    abaone94
    That was interesting. But I would say MNC-HT-Hanura made a mistake putting such obvious campaigning in the middle of an entertainment show. I was annoyed to hell when they used "breaking news" (which is for disasters, or other prioritized news) as a campaign media.

They put it in the middle of a short-length concert, which already interrupted with so many ads. Not so smart move RCTI :wtf: I lost my initial support to HT now.
    Makin yakin kalo 2014 mending golput :hmm:

2. zakky26

zakky26 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    Twitter:
    zakky17_
    someone uploaded the full video of the show, it's about 51 minutes...when the show was supposed to be 90 minutes

thanks to that so called "breaking news" it wasted about 20 minutes of the concert :angry:

3. Dharmawangsa

Dharmawangsa Kenkyuusei

hei hei don't forget gede bage stadium okay ?
    JKT's never been held a huge show in Bandung.
    Besides, Gede Bage's going to be the amazing-est stadium -i think- in Indonesia B)

4. zakky26

zakky26 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    Twitter:
    zakky17_

aaah yes! gedebage stadium....but i hope they won't name it gelora Rosada :hmm:

5. Ian905

Ian905 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Mizushima Miyuu
    Gifts are fine but you can not give food, especially home-cooked/unpackaged food. They'll throw it away (or eat it themselves lol) for security reasons. You also aren't supposed to give live animals (or dead animals, I assume) and large goods (like a car or something).

I was actually surprised that the girls were even allowed to keep prepackaged candy on Valentines Day, because generally no matter what it is if it's food it goes straight in the garbage.

6. Dharmawangsa

Dharmawangsa Kenkyuusei

yap. it's fine to respect the governor of an area .. but not that name =_=
    annoying, really. gedebage staidum fits prefectly for a name of that stadium.
    [OOT]and i can't wait to see the opening game there between Barcelona and Persib.

umm.. actually yeah yeah i know about that at the first place.
    i was just, you know, being sarcastic.

but--what's wrong with food ?
    do they think fans would give the girls a poisoned foods ? although it might be

7. byunugraha

byunugraha Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    babyblossom98
    yesterday was really fuuu hell [rock] [rock] [rock]
    In the rain, holding hundreds of fans were forced to go into the studio. pull one at a fans to get into the studio as requested by the RCTI.
    many who shouted "bro, me!!! me from far!!! please"
    and when pulling a single person, a lot of people behind him who follow him out barricades to get into the studio.
    yesterday was very tiring ..
    but it was also fun because a lot of things that can be used as a joke.

:^O^: :^O^: :^O^: :^O^:

8. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    they afraid that cakes and sweets will make the girls fat #IMO

it is appears that the Japanese are going crazy over yesterday's concert. they says that the chant are perfect-nice, the girls are cute and they performed Ooge in an awesome way. it is saod that some even said that JKT might beat AKB one day

9. Dharmawangsa

Dharmawangsa Kenkyuusei

^where did you get that info ?

i thought the chant is just like usual - normal.
    i don't expect japanese people who came there would be amazed - but yeah the oogoe performance amazed me as well. the girls were great. [notme]

10. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    a friend retweeted some twitts containing that information on my tl

yeah, i didn't expect it will be that great

11. djt

djt Kenkyuusei

Well if you watch theater lately, that is the usual team j performance ^^
    Yeah they already grow a lot. Like i already put on rkj thread, they already make me can enjoy rkj setlist ;)
    And Stella performance in rkj is already beat akicha IMO now i prefer watch stella in rkj rather than akicha

12. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    i wonder what setlist they will do next
    somehow i don't think they will do K's, the only 'safe' songs are in K5 and K6 and the dances are harder than RKJ

i hope they will do Himawarigumi's or H1, remembering that team H will changed into Hakata Legend

13. Dharmawangsa

Dharmawangsa Kenkyuusei

i'm not a typical theater guy so i don't know much about their skills and progress,
    but as i said before, didn't expect they would be that amazing.

about stella, i was wrong about her. i thought she might grad soon, some of her tweets possess some graduation aura --according to my feeling-- but that was all wrong. she seems to be happy with wawa and harugon :^^;:
    and she beat akicha ? well akicha is fabulous in nante bohemian :music:

14. A48

A48 Kenkyuusei

food gift [think] Sendy often received it
    maybe some suspicious food gifts thrown away or eaten by the staff/security? (whoa, their sacrifice :cute: )

in RKJ? I love Takamina best in RKJ, awesome!! :inlove:

15. djt

djt Kenkyuusei

@krisnandikaji i guess you should watch theater sometimes ^^ cause theater is the heart of 48 family ;)
    and actually Stella has "center" aura, but she just not show it often. but now as a replace for Akicha, she show that aura more often, i guess the management also already seen it... Now we have Melody, Shanju, Stella and Rona... soon maybe Nabila, Beby, Dhike, Viny, Ikha will awaken also... and JKT48 is getting more and more interesting ^^

16. zakky26

zakky26 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    Twitter:
    zakky17_
    just watched JKT48 performed kitagawa kenji on youtube..even though only for 20 seconds :p

haven't watched theater too...but my theater days will come soon..i'm sure of it...yoooosssh!

17. abaone94

abaone94 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    melodynurramdhani
    Twitter:
    abaone94
    Don't forget about Sonia [blush] IMO, her center 'potential' is just below the three JKT48 centers-Melody, Ve, and Beby. I prefer her as the replacement center when those three are not around [nod]

Somehow for my blurry eyes, Sonia had this similar "shine" as Melody. I guess that is why I liked her as the alternative center.

I agree! JKT's Oogoe Diamond really caught my eyes that Sunday. Pretty impressive that I can't believe it myself :^^;:

18. Dharmawangsa

Dharmawangsa Kenkyuusei

well um, thanks for the advice anyway. i've got my own reason to not going to the theater often :^^;:
    but i'll spare some of my time and money for that.
    ahh, i see .. i wonder if Vanka is also like that. i have a really big hope on her, soon i'll attend the kenkyuusei performance [notme]

lol you remind me to my friend - who is sonia addict. he never stops talking about sonia when he's with me. and the awsome is, sonia herself knows my friend well. they're like friends, close friends and i'm so envy with him

19. iwnz

iwnz Kenkyuusei

been away for a while until angga told me to stop by bcs the problem of the cd/dvd for international fans
    i hope we can help them :)

the only problem is the method of payment , we can send the cd/dvd
    but getting the payment is a bit compllicated since not everyone afford to have paypal account

20. iwnz

iwnz Kenkyuusei

ooopss internet majure sorry

was seein @JKT48USA and they likely to have some problems