[GENERAL] THE JKT48 thread!

Discussion in 'General JKT48 Discussion' started by Mr Waffle, Feb 12, 2012.

1. andika48

andika48 Kenkyuusei

yes, me too! :D

2. jesuajovan

jesuajovan Kenkyuusei

So do i :awesome: I never like any artists they produce. I prefer Universal Music for sure. They are a big recording company and have a big name here [rock]

3. Stankovic

Stankovic Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    TeamJuri
    JKT48 and any member from AKB48/SKE48 will appear on thursday, 26th July in Plaza Blok M. Live coverage from Yomiuri TV. Rumours said it's going to be Churi. But I actually doubt if she would do as her schedule got to be busy due to her undergirls position. Anyway, everybody is welcomed to come. This would surely boost the number of fans if they do come :awesome:

(and I once again won't be able to attend it, frak!)

4. andika48

andika48 Kenkyuusei

yes, sugoii! But, why this schedule it's too suddenly. . [think] And a ticket to Jakarta? can I got it? [worried] Hmm But, I hope isn't yuko to going Jakarta at this thursday.. :tongue: :lol:

5. kurizu

kurizu Kenkyuusei

Don't raise your hopes too high guys, some says that it's only a hoax.
    Anyways I don't think something like this would be informed only two days before the event .. [wonder]

6. Stankovic

Stankovic Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    TeamJuri
    Would be impossible if they bring someone like Takamina, Yuko, or even Churi in this case. They're popular members anyway. But after seeing SKE's schedule, it makes me start believing it again [hehe] I guess JKT will bring their complete set in this event. No performance nor anything yet mentioned but the their appearance.

Of course, don't set your expectations too high. It doesn't like they're going to announce Team J nor their single debut :hmm:

7. andika48

andika48 Kenkyuusei

hahhaha :^^;: maybe it's not a hoax news (about member visiting). But in this case, IMO, the Blok-M plaza have made a mistake, to announce the visiting to social media. And then the Blok M official make some news about SKE member visiting is an public event for fans, But when I know, It's not a public event. The member and TV station just to make some news about Jakarta and their sister. And why called hoax? Don't you think if they are doing some coverage and fans was come is too much? maybe it would be very disturbing their works.. But It's just In My Humble Opinion and time will be answer about this news.. ^^

8. Stankovic

Stankovic Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    TeamJuri
    [​IMG]

Well, it's confirmed she'll come to JKT's event [hehe]
    If SKE surely do a collaboration with JKT, I'm obviously going to flip this table due to me not able watching them :angry:

9. andika48

andika48 Kenkyuusei

akane takayanagi from SKE :^O^: hehehe, I see that's post too.. Yeah, maybe hoax just rumours for fans. So, fans not too much come to Blok M and disturb their works.. :) But I'm still regret with Blok M official to say about this news in their socmed.. [boom]

10. Kamen Knight

Kamen Knight Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    if this is true, then, they make an event, when people supposed to study at school, and work.. additionally, they give a notice two days before the event..

This is a really bad joke

11. Stankovic

Stankovic Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    TeamJuri
    Wotas are going to burn Blok M if this turns to be a joke on 26th [hehe]
    There are just too many rumors about JKT recently. But somehow this one seems to be more trustable.

12. redranger48

redranger48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    I think it's more like this. Yomiuri TV just wanna have a tv show shooting at Jakarta with a member of AKB/SKE (as i guessed from plaza Blok M tweets saying they will be only strolling around the mall). But then the management of Plaza Blok M thinks "Hey, how about we boosted up the number of our visitors by telling about this visit" :v

I'll try to come on Thursday though.

13. Stankovic

Stankovic Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    TeamJuri
    I doubt it they just come without meeting JKT48 in their very own country (that's if they really come). JKT barely got any shot from japanese tv media compared with AKB and SKE due to their range problem. If I were the director than I would not let this chance slip away to record the overseas group. They could even included JKT in XX to AKB shooting this week for that purpose.

14. jesuajovan

jesuajovan Kenkyuusei

Yeah that must be the reason they're PR brave enough to told us on Twitter They think they can make more people come by announce it even though there are no official announcement or anything like that

Hey i also come tomorrow. Wanna go together? :)

15. redranger48

redranger48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    Or, another conspiracy theory, The TV station asked Blok M Plaza to tweet that, so they can report "The 48 Fandom are really hyped in Indonesia".

Lol, I'm really lame at makin theories

Of course, I'm going from Depok.. :)

16. jesuajovan

jesuajovan Kenkyuusei

Whoa quiet far from location. Can you PM your number? I contact you tomorrow. We can meet there

17. andika48

andika48 Kenkyuusei

woaa, sugoii! greeting from me to all fans in there. . Hmm, I just can see from here, :( cause this news it's too suddenly and I can't go to Jakarta because some work in hold me here. . Ganbatte ne! :)

18. Kamen Knight

Kamen Knight Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    shit dude.. Churi coming to Indonesia is for real.. Not only Churi will come here, but also other members.. Well, but only Churi will come to Blok M and interact with fans.. This will be for a "akb to xx" from Yumiuri TV

Got this info from Indonesian AKB48 fans who were interviewed by the Tv crew.. For all people going to blok M.. BE GRATEFUL YOU LUCKY BASTARDS! :D

well, and don't get overboard, okay? let's give a good impression of Indonesian fans to them [rock]

19. andika48

andika48 Kenkyuusei

yeaaa, and I got envy with fans who will come at blok M today, especially ecwx-san who he can meet chuuri and talk some with her yesterday.. whoaaaa... :^O^: sugoii!

20. jesuajovan

jesuajovan Kenkyuusei

So sad you can't come :(

You mean @ecwx48 right? I 'm the one who asked him yesterday. An surprisingly he answered me that he already met Churi and chat with her. Damn i'm really envy with him. Hahaha