[GENERAL] THE JKT48 thread!

Discussion in 'General JKT48 Discussion' started by Mr Waffle, Feb 12, 2012.

1. sahacing

sahacing Kenkyuusei

don't know yet, from what I heard from friends oppinion who often watch KKS show
    the show often messed... as I said before, I have to spare time to watch their show once

2. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    A new generation will always be shadowed by their seniors

I am also a K/2n gen Oshi, and this was predicted far from a long time ago, even right after the 2nd gen audition begins
    A friend told me that this might be a setup by the JOT, to strengths the 2nd gen, since a friend of his didn't get a verification e-mail for KKS today

3. sahacing

sahacing Kenkyuusei

anyway it's a process of team K
    so don't give up 2nd gen!

4. djt

djt Kenkyuusei

if they not give up they definately will surpass team J. let's hope they not give up ^^/
    well i also not kks enthusiast. but i often go to Theater since my office is the same bulding with JOT office which is just accross FX. I go there just to check if there is any new SWAG or just dinner on FX(for demachi lol). everytime i go there i always try to WL both team J and kks. purely just wanna give support to them. i always take last on the WL. so if there's still ticket left then i go in. if not then i just go dinner.

most ly i suprise because the list of kks usually empty or just 10-20 people queue max, while team j usually 30-50. and when i watch the show tbh the par when performing the show, but team J is better on MC, specially when Jeje is there. Last month, yes kks is behind team j regarding everything. but on last 2 weeks they getting better and now they par with team J.

I hope this event not make kks lost hope, but they still move on and try to give their best. i will check on tomorrow show, if not full maybe i will attend 2x and will give the report here ^^

5. abaone94

abaone94 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    melodynurramdhani
    Twitter:
    abaone94
    Now that @tmi mentioned it, a setup by JOT is likely. Especially, when the fluctuation of the audiences seems unnatural. Also, it is impossible that someone didn't get the verification while the there are a lot of empty slots.

Today's thing is also related in a way with the announcement of forming team K yesterday, so... yeah perhaps it IS a setup to boost trainee's potential. I think mostly because they are going to be formed as a team, this kind of thing is executed to manipulate teamwork and cohesion of the trainee members (which in my opinion, is what they are lacked at).

IDK though.

6. djt

djt Kenkyuusei

about inter member bond, yup gen 2 is not yet as strong as gen 1. well to be fair gen 1 already more then 1 year, while gen 2 is just 4 month together. also at gen 1 they have Melody as Nee-san, while on gen 2 there's no "nee-san"

7. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    i'm just hoping that someone's inner self might awakens and lead the 2nd gens through this

8. kurisu

kurisu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    Didn't Team J also have an incident where they didn't get an encore?

(I'm not sure how i feel about management manipulations, if it is indeed that... I would almost rather they make the girls go on a camp and just film them struggling and bonding.... trying to make fire and failing.

When it comes to direct interactions with fans though, it takes on a different tone.)

9. kurisu

kurisu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    Another Kinal is a tough ask I guess...
    Even in the 48 family as a whole, she's a fluke along with Takamina... (and maybe Sayanee? I think Sayanee is sociable? I get differing answers, that she is and sometimes isn't.)

10. djt

djt Kenkyuusei

I'am at theater when no Encore. well it's already 6 minute that time, and no one yell for Encore, the audience is busy with their gadget including me.... if we looked back to that time, ppl usually start encore when 6 minutes after light turn off. because they want to give the member time to rest. at that time gen 1 schedule is tight. if I'm not mistaken they still need to perform 3 times in a row on weekend

11. daydreamerzz

daydreamerzz Kenkyuusei

In my room, writing prenlets to Nobi-chan~
    If it really was JOT that planned it, then it was pretty harsh of them, if I were the members, I would be bawling my eyes out. But it is logical cause something like that could really make the members closer.

It could also be a kind of psychological test, to see how the members can cope with stress and hard situations like that. And maybe depending on the result, they could start picking members that will be promoted to team K, well that's my theory.

12. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    no, not another Kinal
    They just need someone that could bond them and help them to change this sad depressing energy into a motivation
    AKB's 2nd gen made it with Sayaka, with her saying "We must do" when they cried backstage together. They have this 'Have to fill up the audience seats with Team K's own power' mindset in their head

This situation is simply what JOT needed to pick a captain for the team and the members who showed that they could fight the pressure as the team member

13. abaone94

abaone94 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    melodynurramdhani
    Twitter:
    abaone94
    That's true. KKS badly needs a leader figure for themselves. They can't rely on Kinal every time, right?

Well, it's all about management's game plan. I personally think that it is too harsh, but I have to agree that this is a good way to improve member's bonds between each other.

THAT is, if the case was INDEED a setup.

14. onnyfariz

onnyfariz Kenkyuusei

This is a test for team K. Whether it's a setup or not.

15. djt

djt Kenkyuusei

It looks like first show today theater is full. Well that's good ^^

16. kurisu

kurisu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    It's small but... I've noticed more girls using the #JKT48 tag on instagram.
    Yes, this doesn't instantly mean a giant female following and sales...

but it's a really good sign!!!

17. djt

djt Kenkyuusei

I just ask the ticketing officer, ytd night is not 30 ppl that come to theater, but 129 ppl. But she said that number is still small

18. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    still, not the usual fullhouse
    and it might decrease again

more girl fans are nice. i wonder how many girls will apply for the 3rd gen audition…

btw, today JKT will appear on ANTV am i right?

19. daydreamerzz

daydreamerzz Kenkyuusei

In my room, writing prenlets to Nobi-chan~
    Heey, I just watched pajadora ! A lot of people came today so the members were probably happy. But when I looked closer, some members looked like they had swollen eyes from crying, or maybe I was imagining things...
    When they sang Boku no Sakura, they all looked really sad, seeing their expressions made me want to cry :cry:

Anyway, in the end of the show, they screened a small vid that had some criticism from fans to the trainees. Constructive criticism of course. In the end of the vid, the sentence " Fans Selalu Benar " ( the fans are always right ) appeared :XD:
    And also in the lobby, there was a box where we could put some advice or suggestions for the kks.

I think after what happened yesterday, the members became really motivated. They gave out messages for those who watched and it looked like they put alot of effort into making them, some were really nicely decorated.

20. djt

djt Kenkyuusei

Btw i love the kimisuki that they perform today ^^ simply better than team J. One things that make me surprise is they put Yupi as center and she doing it great XD she just too cute... Not even cigul ever put as center on "single" songs hahaha