[GENERAL] THE JKT48 thread!

Discussion in 'General JKT48 Discussion' started by Mr Waffle, Feb 12, 2012.

1. jingflick

jingflick Kenkyuusei

btw it's really fun when i had live chat, everyone bashing TGS lol... really funny

2. Akicha fan in J

Akicha fan in J Kenkyuusei

Title of the thread is River by JKT48 is too cool!

Many Japanese fans, not only JKT fans were really imprressed with the performance,

Picked up some of the comments

-Their lower tone of voices matched better to the tune than Japanese giris
    -Not only by the language, also their singing style made River different,
    not sounded like a J idol song, sounded more like a cool music from US or Europe.
    -Dance was really intense.
    -Who is the cute girl(s)?
    -River was the turning point for AKB, JKT reminded me of the good old days of AKB....

3. kurogami

kurogami Kenkyuusei

this video i hope can help u http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lmEaez_0nMI but the resolution is bad

btw indonesian fans is always make a gossip -_- i dont where it come from but they said veranda and cigul(cindy gulla) are double team -_-

indonesians fans y u no stop make a hoax :angry:

4. daydreamerzz

daydreamerzz Kenkyuusei

In my room, writing prenlets to Nobi-chan~
    Maybe it was a bad idea to go to the theater instead of watching the live streaming, it looks like i missed a lot of interesting stuff :fp: JKT's RIVER, team shuffles ...

Oh well...

Does anyone know if someone posted the complete concert ? I can only find a couple videos but not everything.

But seriously, JKT's RIVER is amazing. What should they do next ? UZA ? [rock]

5. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    LOL and i stil remember that Seoul48 rumor

So funny, do some research at least :XD:

6. kurizu

kurizu Kenkyuusei

I got goosebumps watching JKT's RIVER [clap]
    The atmosphere was clearly different, because they had never performed a song this powerful before [rock]
    But I'm a bit sad because I might never be able to see Ghaida performing it live, since she's not Senbatsu .. :cry:

7. petski

petski Kenkyuusei

and last year there was a rumour saying that veranda will be transfered to nmb :D
    but honestly i'm wishing something like this really happen [rock] , even the impossibility is toooooo damn high lol

8. anakdekan

anakdekan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Angelina Christy
    Twitter:
    anakdekan
    Still got a hangover after watching the budokan concert via streaming and i must say that choosing to perform RIVER in the Budokan is really really nice decision and i wish i was there watching it live it'll be a unforgettable experience

and Akicha will serve as double team hmm so it'll so not too often to see her at the teather, the question remain is who will fill her RIVER senbatsu spot whe she's on Japan?

9. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    i've read Akicha FIJ's post on one of local forum and saw a comment where the person said that SNH performed for perfection while JKT is to entertain

i have to agree

this is probably one of the side effect for having an overseas group from different countries. We Indonesia have this relaxed personality while Chinese seems likes to work hard for perfection

SNH's growth is fun to watch, but JKT's performance might makes you awed

i remember someone said that JKT has this Team K aura. After rewatching RIVER without buffer, i must agree

I'm kinda feel ashamed for ignoring JKT all this time and suddenly, boom. they amazed me

10. astray_48

astray_48 Kenkyuusei

yes i have to agree with @too much idea san [rock] [rock]

JKT just some kind aura of team k , they bring some awesomeness in that river , just like team k .. it just more coolness tahn kawai aura , ... if they maintain this aura , i belive they will bring some awesomeness in their performance ...
    in budokan . in the last part of the concert when all memba say arigato , i just heard harugon say TERIMAKASIH loudly , hahahah she make me lol , :D :D :D .. she probably proud being JKT memba , and maybe proud being indonesian hahahah :D :D [rock] [rock] :cute:

11. Andi Rahmat

Andi Rahmat Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    zebimagnoliafawwaz
    When the one from NMB48 said "something something something"
    I thought "eh, maybe unimportant things"
    Suddenly "JKT48 desu~"
    I was like..
    And then, the lyric appeared on the screen.

"JKT~"

I was like... OMG!

I jumped frantically at my room during the part after the percussion/handtap/whatever, following the beat of the song. I almost fell.

It's really awesome.

12. onnyfariz

onnyfariz Kenkyuusei

I guess this is my punishment for thinking about oshihen last night during Surabaya Kodikmar event. Their River is AWESOME [rock] [rock] and my hand is still shaking right now...

By the way, you guys said team J has a team K aura, then Kinal is Sayaka, and Gahida is Sae [hehe]
    Seriously, Kinal's aura is like Akimoto Sayaka, and Ghaida is just like Sae

13. Akicha fan in J

Akicha fan in J Kenkyuusei

Well,Ithink tha's not mine....

14. kurisu

kurisu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    I'm still not over my Budokan hangover... too much went on at the last minute. It's jarring to the senses.

I made a gif set, so it gave me time to review the "River" performance second-by-second... Kinal is really my close second favorite of the girls. She is a joy to watch, she outshone everyone.

I think she's going to tone down her movements in the future though, she got too wild and it made everyone else look stiff.

The girls need to watch their facial expressions, namely Nabilah and Rena. Mouth wide open and looking scared rather than confident.

I was really surprised to hear about the concurrent position with Akicha, that hasn't processed yet and what it'll mean for everyone.

15. astray_48

astray_48 Kenkyuusei

seriously my friend J just say JKT48 river its just awesome ,

they said , "its more entertain than akb48 version it self , is more like jkt bring river in brand new level , the lyric its so deep ( i dont know he understand indonesian language anyway) and they bring it with more seriously , i think they tryning its prety well . enough to said , it was prety awesome . "

i agree with them , JKT was bring river in brand new level , they realy that song in deeply concentrate and seriously , and once again it preety awesome :cute: :cute:

16. saniam

saniam Kenkyuusei

Well by performing RIVER I'm highly sure that this will boost up JKT popularity both in Japan and Indonesia.

These are the reasons.

1. It is performed in Japan so the fans and non fans who searched for it will eventually know.
    2. Many of J fans and fans from Indonesia who watched online over amazed by JKT outstanding performance.
    3. J fans will spread this among the J fans.
    4. It consists of complex choreography and never been done by any entertainer in Indonesia.
    5. It is kind of song that never been sung in Indonesia.
    6. The meaning of this song will bring a kind of positive effect to listener in Indonesia.

17. onnyfariz

onnyfariz Kenkyuusei

Hey guys, anyone have the photo for new Namasyashin Gold and Namasyashin Silver (trainee)?

18. zakky26

zakky26 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    Twitter:
    zakky17_
    By the way..I almost didn't recognize dhike because of her new hairdo,it's longer and got a wavy style..she looks beautiful..and one other thing,don't worry about ghaida not being a senbatsu for RIVER,she already performed the song twice remember? So it doesn't matter..maybe she won't perform it very often..but that doesn't mean she won't perform it at all..

19. razgriz1011

razgriz1011 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    rezkywirantidhike
    Twitter:
    razgriz2520
    If anyone of you O people of S48's JKT48 thread want to watch the Budokan concert again
    [yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rdvUAhZURso[/yt]

@onnyfariz
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

20. onnyfariz

onnyfariz Kenkyuusei

Senbatsu is for the PV only. Who will perform it at events depend on the circumstances. Don't worry guys.

Sonya in new Photopack is epic :blink: