[GENERAL] THE JKT48 thread!

Discussion in 'General JKT48 Discussion' started by Mr Waffle, Feb 12, 2012.

1. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    okay so it is said that JKT will also sent 6-8 members instead of a team as usual, which is consisted of 1st and 2nd gen

2. daydreamerzz

daydreamerzz Kenkyuusei

In my room, writing prenlets to Nobi-chan~
    ^
    Hmm, so who do you guys think will go ? I'm hoping Rona, Viny, and Yupi will go too...

3. aoihotaru

aoihotaru Kenkyuusei

if you check BnT members on Saturday, there are some changes in the front liners... Maybe it's UKK, or maybe Narita Airport.

4. kurisu

kurisu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    They kind of already have, well a blogger did... there's some parts in the middle missing but I think it's over 2 mins

5. Arara

Arara Kenkyuusei

Ebook about JKT48 vol 2 by FlickrJKT48.

this is :awesome:
    thank you FlickrJKT48

6. nepos

nepos Kenkyuusei

awesome e-book by flickrjkt48. anyway jkt48stuff can translate that e-book to english :awesome:

7. Szilverberg

Szilverberg Kenkyuusei

Harukaaa :nb:
    cool cover image, peace out ヽ(゚Д゚)ノ

8. anakcerdas

anakcerdas Kenkyuusei

The ebook is really great. Better photos, better design layout, and better copy than the first one.

I love the black and white of Stella on page 19-20.. [clap]

And it also covers the handshake event few days ago..

Makes me want to photo JKT48 again.. :chuffed:

9. ray021

ray021 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimamako
    Twitter:
    _ray021
    That ebook is fan made right? Soo basically we are atill allowed to take member photos in events in indonesia? I was worried if we could get banned like in japan.

10. ariframas

ariframas Kenkyuusei

Wow... just coming here again after a few days because of busy activities irl and the thread goes really fast, i can't catch up with the topic lol

Bima Satria Garuda and JKT48Missions both in sunday morning [clap]
    It looks like my TV finally will do its proper duty by the end of this june :lol:

The ebook is really cool actually, even though it's fanmade, i think the quality is almost professional. JOT should consider to recruit the crews of this ebook if they want to make something like JKT48 official event magazine :D

11. anakcerdas

anakcerdas Kenkyuusei

Yes, all fan made. Though I believe, some photographers who did the photo shoot also have media access, so they can do photo during special event, such as: River CD launch, Indosat M3 concert, and the recent handshake.

12. razgriz1011

razgriz1011 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    rezkywirantidhike
    Twitter:
    razgriz2520
    since in most events JKT was just a "guest star" for those event/show, even the Megkon wasn't fully their own "concert" since it's RCTI's program...
    and also some of the contributors in FlickrJKT48 are a media person

13. Szilverberg

Szilverberg Kenkyuusei

• Prohibited from recording activities (such as video or images), or a sound recording (either recording or eavesdropping).
    If found, it will immediately be sanctioned "banned".

as stated in the rules actually prohibited it, maybe if it is not caught no problem (I think), btw I've never been entirely JKT48 Theater...

this according to my understanding that there are no suitable let me know [blush]

Edit - sorry if i edit it because my English is not too good...

14. kurizu

kurizu Kenkyuusei

I'm not sure that anyone can take a photo inside the theater without being caught by the security or staffs,
    especially if they use DSLR cameras :^^;:
    So I assume that the photographers do have the permit to take photos inside the theater [nod]

15. ariframas

ariframas Kenkyuusei

It's more likely that some of the ebook's staff are media people who also happens to be fans of JKT48.
    If it's true then no wonder the quality of the photos, layout and editing were so good, it is done by pros :lol:

Well, i think i will enjoy this and appreciate their effort as long as its still possible ;)

16. anakcerdas

anakcerdas Kenkyuusei

I'm not one of the contributor, but I have come to theater using media pass twice, during BnT shonichi and Indosat M3 concert.

Usually all photographers who have media pass have to stand near FOH. They can only take photo or video from that spot only. They can't approach the stage. The can't take a shot while sitting on the audience's chair.

During the Indosat M3 concert in theater, the rules stated by the hosted MC was to only take documentation for the first 5 songs. Though during the whole show, several photographers can still take shots without being reminded by the security.

17. zakky26

zakky26 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    Twitter:
    zakky17_
    Some thoughts about nissan stadium...it would be interesting if SNH&JKT&AKB performed Hebirote together using their own language just like chance no junban at Kouhaku 2012..

18. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    haven't got a chance to see the e-book

btw RKJ recorded ver even had already spread anywhere lol

19. onnyfariz

onnyfariz Kenkyuusei

You mean the crappy quality record of RKJ? Well, I already have it for a pretty long while [sealed]
    Even the Boku no taiyou have an even crappier record mp3 leak.

I really hope the Pajama drive will have a DVD. Or for it's songs to be released in the next singles. So they will perform it in TV shows.

20. aoihotaru

aoihotaru Kenkyuusei

well, if they're planning to release the DVD of pajadora. Something called "jeda" is needed to create nostalgic feeling...
    Don't forget the bonus, I'm sure most fans buy the DVD not for it's video...