[GENERAL] THE JKT48 thread!

Discussion in 'General JKT48 Discussion' started by Mr Waffle, Feb 12, 2012.

1. kurisu

kurisu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    ^^
    I'm reading the translation from the management, it looks to be a difficult audition process - and the captains and management are looking for 2 key areas: Dancing ability and MCing. (source)

I think they did factor in this draft when they elected for Rena to stay concurrent, announcing that she'd join a team outright (I need translation source on this, I'm going from memory) rather than have her go through the research student / audition draft process.

EDIT: Woah. Took me a few minutes to realize that's Melody and members of Team J as well in that video.

2. KageTora

KageTora Kenkyuusei

I wonder if that means there will be some members that become part of team Mitei in near future... :D

3. saniam

saniam Kenkyuusei

BTW I've just realized that 1434 Hijriyah is hari raya idol. 14+34 = 48 , 1x4x3x4=48 :D

4. Andi Rahmat

Andi Rahmat Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    zebimagnoliafawwaz
    @saniam
    Maybe you can add something else to the post? don't do one liners or om kacang will come

Guys guys guys.
    I have something to discuss.

Recently Kariin, 2nd gen member, bought a motorcycle for her family. (tbh anak berbakti pada orang tua)
    And the motorcycle is quite nice.

Can we estimate member's salary from this?
    Is it annually around 15 to 20 million IDR a month?
    Or maybe it's on credit?

Let's discuss.

i predict around 15-20 million per month (IDR not USD remember that)

5. saniam

saniam Kenkyuusei

Haahahaha :D I'm just too lazy to post at that time cause I don't know anything to post, but now I do. What will happen if there's a JKT draft? considering that AKB draft won't involve JKT. Will the two captains challenge each other to pick members for their team perhaps?

Actually If you don't say such things it won't remind om kacang so he won't come hahaha :D

6. zakky26

zakky26 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    Twitter:
    zakky17_
    lol...come one,anyone can buy motorcycle with just 1million rupiah (down payment) nowadays,ever since there's that credit payment thingy...unlike back then when motorbike was consider a "luxury" item....that's why there's a lot of motorcycle on the road here in indonesia...so many it'll make you dizzy
    so,it's not that strange...

well not mentioning their salary...karin is a really dedicated girl...i love the fact that she work so hard to make her parents proud of her

7. knopseven_

knopseven_ Kenkyuusei

about JKT draft, i don't think there'll be any since there are only one group in INA48. (JPN48 has four)
    those draft system still ambiguos tho. we still don't know the detail.

8. kurisu

kurisu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    Same boat as you, I like Kariin quite a bit.
    Gathered from the 2nd generation audition program... at the time, she was the primary breadwinner of her family - and she use to preform in a theater troupe before.
    I'm happy she's making enough to support her family.

9. abaone94

abaone94 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    melodynurramdhani
    Twitter:
    abaone94
    I'm not sure about the standard payment for entertainers here in Indonesia, so I can only suggest a baseless speculation about their salaries. However, if Karin bought the vehicle on cash, we can safely assume that they are well paid: 10-12 million at the very best. 15 million is a bit too much I think, so I'll stick with 10-12 million.

If she bought that motorcycle on credit, then my salary estimation would be under 10 million since the usual average salaryman with a profit of 3-5 million rupiahs could already afford it. You doesn't need to be paid that high to only credit a bike here anyway.

Or, she might've already saved up the money then, so her salary doesn't seem to be relevant in deciding their monthly payments :D

Literally, there is a million possibilities to choose from. But realistically speaking, perhaps their salary would be at 5-10 million.

Well, put that aside, Karin had really done a remarkable deed for her mom. This is also the first time I've heard a member give her family a gift.

Hmm... so that means that the caps would be involved in the members selection from now on [think]

I wonder how this new system will fare... especially on a new group like HKT...

10. mc_shithead

mc_shithead Kenkyuusei

it won't be that much :D

if it is, jot will have defisit in their bookings.. (considering they have to pay tax, fx theater rent, backstage crew, security, management staff, list goes on..)

most possible nominal will be aroun 4-6 mill IDR (considering JKT concept is actually an academy, place to gain experience..) maybe higher for the top members (melody, nabilah, devi, etc).. and even more higher for the expatriate members (haruka)..

as for buying a motorcycle; in several showrooms, you don't even need a downpayment :D

just show them your id card, sign a few agreements (a proffesional form of robbery i think :awesome: ), then voila, you go home riding a freshly motorcycle ((yes, they even gave you some fuel)..

11. saniam

saniam Kenkyuusei

I can admit that Kariin is carrying heavy burden for her family. She is the source of income to pay the living expenses for her family. It was very sad :cry: when She told about her salary before she passed the audition. I feel sorry for her.

12. kurisu

kurisu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    It's a lot for someone to take on, but it shows a lot of strength and determination.

I think Ikha is another girl who mentioned (in the OGB) wanting to take the financial burden off of her mother and pay for her own school fees.

--

Would anyone mind doing some translating for me, if they have some spare time? Google Translate doesn't seem to be cutting it.

I wouldn't need a word-for-word translation, just a summary. Thank you.

Hai-Online: KE THAILAND, BONEKA BEKIL GHAIDA JKT48 HILANG?
    Original

13. saniam

saniam Kenkyuusei

EDIT : have been posted, thanks abaone!

14. abaone94

abaone94 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    melodynurramdhani
    Twitter:
    abaone94
    EDITED: ^
    The video had been posted on the previous page. So...

I'll try to summarize.

Ghaida had a duck doll which she named Bekil (Bebek Dekil = Ugly Duck/Dirty Duck?). She seemed to always stick with this doll, even going as far as never washed it.

So at one time, when she travelled to Thailand, she lost this Bekil and was so panicked when she woke up without it. She then asked her mom, who replied that she doesn't know it's whereabouts either. However, she realized afterwards that she's being rude for worrying about the duck doll instead of her mom who is always by her side. Ghaida was embarrassed by this behavior and subsequently apologized to her. Her mom then tells Ghaida that she actually hid Bekil from her.

It's pretty much about a daughter-mother story actually.

15. onnyfariz

onnyfariz Kenkyuusei

Still waiting for tomorrow at 5 PM. The second part of the concert.

16. kurisu

kurisu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    D'awww
    That's so cute! (And a little cruel, though teaching a child a life lesson about priorities and about how people and moments are worth more than inanimate objects... I can understand your thinking mama Farisya.)

Thanks for the translation abaone94! Google Translate wasn't telling me any of that.

17. kurisu

kurisu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    Sorry that I'm double posting...

About their Part 2 konser...

I wish they got to perform "Bingo" or a unit song...
    Does this mean their will be a part 3?

18. zakky26

zakky26 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    Twitter:
    zakky17_
    i'm a little bit disappointed that part 2 was shorter than the first one...without commercials it was only about 39 minutes...unlike the first one was up to an hour or so...

19. A48

A48 Kenkyuusei

uh oh..long time no visit this thread, I've passed a lot of discussion o_o I will read the last page only..

15-20 million? that's too much! Me and some friends ever tried to calculate jot's income from their routine activities such as the theater, swag, advertisement, outdoor performance, etc..I believe it's no more than 10 million per member (but of course it depends on the member). And remember, jot also has huge expenses beside their great income (franchise fee, theater rent, office rent, salaries, etc...)
    And also, Kariin said that she bought that motorcycle after saving for a quite long time.. if her salary is between 15-20 million, she didn't have to save for a long time to buy that motorcycle

20. daydreamerzz

daydreamerzz Kenkyuusei

In my room, writing prenlets to Nobi-chan~
    Same like me, i rarely visit anymore, don't know why :XD:

Oh yeah, in this weeks edition of Hai Magazine, there will be 15 pages all about team KIII !!!
    So I think we better buy this one guys... :lol:

Just to summarize it a bit, the quote above says that from page 19-34 it will all be about team KIII, there will be some pics and articles, and even articles about the member's secrets. A real close up on the team KIII members !!