[GENERAL] THE JKT48 thread!

Discussion in 'General JKT48 Discussion' started by Mr Waffle, Feb 12, 2012.

1. razgriz1011

razgriz1011 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    rezkywirantidhike
    Twitter:
    razgriz2520
    JKT's Charm Extra Dry Super Ultra Slim TV commercial
    [yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5g_BihzzdAw[/yt]

2. kurisu

kurisu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    If any are... it's best to stay shut about it, or ask admin to delete your account, there are too many armchair vvota detective types who want to expose the members.

3. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    I don't even know whether I pass or not, as I'm out of any phone signal for at least a week

Congratulations to those who passes!

4. leoniczala

leoniczala Kenkyuusei

I doubt it...
    I didnt see any Big Boss's action to save JKT's..
    it was said because mr. Reino's helps that JKT still keep safe until now..

I still dunno understand.. especially with the Management,it was already 2 years.. but what I felt JKT more unstable... are they become the Idols or just ended like an High-Schooler Performers.. [sweat] [sweat]

I'm afraid their cashfloe is going to Deficit this years, cause to close the defisit, as for payments, they must performed at many shows in a short time.. x((

I hope the Higher-Ups could give the freedom toh JOT management to explore more about Indonesian Uniqueness and JKT48 Advantage.. If the Management could found it...

5. atsukoD

atsukoD Kenkyuusei

I wonder this hasn't been posted....

Merry Christmas from JKT48....

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h3ETLDw8YpA[/yt]

>
    Haruka so cute... :inlove:

6. zakky26

zakky26 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    Twitter:
    zakky17_
    i found one of the 3rd gen candidate a little bit cocky...
    over confidence that she'll pass the whole audition process,tweeting like a star...this is not right..imagine if she pass,become a member...no respect on her what so ever if she passed the audition...
    @Ayu_Octaviany

7. -nyannshu-48

-nyannshu-48 Kenkyuusei

that girl look like gaby margareth team j bro [hehe]

8. -nyannshu-48

-nyannshu-48 Kenkyuusei

that girl look like gaby margareth warow team j [hehe]

9. kurisu

kurisu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    ^^
    It kind of pays to be confident at this point.
    Especially if you're good; if you're an all rounder who can sing, dance... and can adapt.

What was the "Manatsu no Sounds Good" ratio from 1st and 2nd generation? 10 vs. 6?
    They're not going to give up a lot of places to girls with less experience in the next next single, only 1-2 of them will be in senbatsu, or maybe none... though a KKS center isn't unheard of.
    If the girl is talented and the kind that can shine in an organization like JKT48, I don't mind if she boasts.

Edit.
    Though I agree with you on the point, it's maybe not the best way to earn fans.

But who knows when it comes to this area, Kashiwagi Yuki was labelled "blackhearted" by the members for her bts comments and its never really hurt her reputation much.

10. zakky26

zakky26 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    Twitter:
    zakky17_
    well that kind of confidence is important...but putting "JKT48gen3" on your twitter bio is not...
    it's even against the terms and agreements given by JOT..

they are bound to secrecy..not to give any kind of information to anybody about participating the audition (except their parents) or accept the penalty given to them

and yeah she kinda look like Gaby a bit....

my criteria one of em would be, able to to work as a team..sure you gotta have individual goals...but team work is still important...

11. RacerMCMXCVII

RacerMCMXCVII Kenkyuusei

Well, only time will tell if she's any good...maybe she can help JKT48 get better. Or, you know, bring it to it's knees... :D

12. RacerMCMXCVII

RacerMCMXCVII Kenkyuusei

Also, the people in charge of the auditions really should keep a watchful eye on the applicants...

13. kurisu

kurisu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    You make a good point on that one, zakky26.

I'm not really sure what to make of it though, since while I do see "gen3" as a tag a lot on sites like instagram. I always take it as a joke. But this girl has proof she was there.

And the HitsRec twitter has been posting pictures of the auditioning girls, 2-3 of those pictures you could see faces.
    Plus there are girls tweeting pictures on their own and fans could easily spot their location from the setting.

14. RacerMCMXCVII

RacerMCMXCVII Kenkyuusei

Another thing I notice is that they're viewing JKT as their ticket into the entertainment world...rather than helping them become a better person...

15. kurisu

kurisu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    Which honestly isn't a bad thing any more...

Let girls establish themselves within JKT48 and then graduate with a million fans to help their solo efforts.
    It's a stepping stone.

I like quirky girls who cosplay and want to go to Japan as well, but I also want girls who won't graduate as easily.

16. RacerMCMXCVII

RacerMCMXCVII Kenkyuusei

Sorry if I sound like a noob for asking, but does JOT pay for their trip to Japan as an applicant?

17. abaone94

abaone94 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    melodynurramdhani
    Twitter:
    abaone94
    ^
    The current soon-to-be 3rd generation haven't gone to Japan yet. But if you mean the last 2nd generation auditions in which they were "summoned" by Aki-P to Japan, I think both AKS and JOT paid for their accommodations. This is an assumption however, so don't take it as a fact.

Regarding the girls, I think all of them are still "green" as idol (well, they're not even considered an idol yet), much like the 2nd generation before them. I wouldn't really pick my favorite at this point; rather, I will see them hone their skills first, develop their own characteristics, and at last chose any as my favorite (or new oshi).

18. zakky26

zakky26 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    Twitter:
    zakky17_
    @kurisu
    that's what confuses me...there's screen shot of a paper containing the agreements between JOT and sign by the participant's parents about the rule of secrecy..but hitsREC posting pics of them auditioning...

and of course 48 group was meant to be a stepping stone to the entertainment world...that's why every time a member leaves they call it "graduate"...it means you are ready to face the entertainment world on your own...

again, i agree with Kurisu...remember that 2nd gen girl who cries a lot on audition as is if she was so desperate to enter JKT but after she passed the japan audition,she left the group after a month? i hope there are no more girls like that...

19. KageTora

KageTora Kenkyuusei

I think someone here has explained thoroughly that JOT and HITs Records are different players in this game. Something is wrong with the game rule between them.

20. zakky26

zakky26 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    Twitter:
    zakky17_
    yeah it's very strange with the game rule they are playing... JOT says A,HITSrec says B... [wonder]

btw,here's two of JKT's golden voice...but one of them is leaving tonight :(
    [yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YJT5JW1rTTU[/yt]