[GENERAL] THE JKT48 thread!

Discussion in 'General JKT48 Discussion' started by Mr Waffle, Feb 12, 2012.

1. supaisu

supaisu Kenkyuusei

Pretty much my thought. I don't really know what goes inside JOT, but if Cindy really did break her contract, then JOT could 'fire' her based on it. Cindy was still part of JKT and should've informed JOT about her work outside JKT and have to be accepted. She most likely break the rules and choose to take the chances to do something outside JKT, but violate the rules/the contract.

2. kurisu

kurisu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    I think the soloist track record is okay.
    Acchan is still releasing singles as a soloist (I think she did the ED for Yamada-Kun and the Seven Witches) but she mostly concentrates on acting.
    Mariko-sama admits herself she isn't the best singer (I think she's decent depending on song though) and focuses mostly on her fashion brand.
    Wasamin is still performing as an enka singer and made, I think it was the weekly Oricon chart... and it was the first for an enka singer her age to do so in the past twenty years or something.

You can't really compare AKB and JKT48 though... if you want to measure how JKT graduates are doing maybe look into those who have stayed in the entertainment industry like Cleo, Fahira, Ochi and Siti Gayatri Abhirama.

BTW. If there was a soloist while in JKT48... I thought for sure it would have been Stella. But now, it'll probably be Melody or Nabilah.
    Ve and a beautiful ballad though....

EDIT: JKT48 and JKT48 KW meet
    [yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=beb5lBHPWHQ[/yt]

3. zakky26

zakky26 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    Twitter:
    zakky17_
    I'm seeing some disturbing stuff on twitter just now... With this hashtag as somekind of code--> #DKPGA
    Can you figure out that stands for? I figured something out..but perhaps some of you have a different thought...just wanna know what you guys think...so far fans made hashtags codes like that and it turn out to be true...the recent one is #JCCFG = at JCC performing Flying Get...that was made long before the event...that's why it's bothering me...

Here's my guess
    Devi Kinal Putri Graduation Announcement

4. mikamika

mikamika Kenkyuusei

^ and here are mine

No you don't wanna know

Don't open the spoiler below

I'M WARNING YOU!

DO NOT OPEN!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO...!!!

DEVI KINAL PUTRI GOKIL ABEEEZZZ ... #noiamnotgonnatranslatewhatitmeansinenglish

Okay I've told you not to open the spoiler, right? #codesucks [shake]
    [​IMG]

5. zakky26

zakky26 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    Twitter:
    zakky17_
    LOL!! :lol:

I'm wondering about who started those codes in the first place...

Indeed code sucks...especially when they are bad news and turned out to be true... :(

6. RacerMCMXCVII

RacerMCMXCVII Kenkyuusei

Quick question, what does JCC stand for?

7. Eddypi

Eddypi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nakagawaharuka
    JCC stand for Jakarta Convention Center. It is the place where Waku Waku Japan opening event held.
    It was also the venue for last december 2nd anniversary concert.

8. Andi Rahmat

Andi Rahmat Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    zebimagnoliafawwaz
    IT IS NOT LIKE THAT.
    BSG aired weekly (no major interference to Stella's JKT schedule), contacted JKT management properly, so no problemo.
    In Cindy's case, the production house did not contact JOT, and indonesian sinetrons aired DAILY. This means she will shoot daily for the sinetron, and will interfere with her JKT schedule.

9. oniqlo

oniqlo Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayamakazumi
    Anyone watching Yamamoto Yutaka's "Wake Up, Girls!" here? :D

10. CherryBlossom48

CherryBlossom48 Member

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
  11. mc_shithead

mc_shithead Kenkyuusei

JOT didn't get a share of slice (even just tiny bit of it) in Cindy new project, that's why they extremely mad. But funnily Cindy seems just dissapeared from the soc-med, maybe she still wait things to calm down a bit. I guess everyone can be blinded by few sheets of colourful paper.

12. GorinGo

GorinGo Kenkyuusei

Halo everyone. [hi]

I am GorinGo and i'm new in this thread, greetings from me. I am looking forward to have a great discussion with everyone. :)

Yoroshiku onegaishimasu. m( _ _ )m

13. RacerMCMXCVII

RacerMCMXCVII Kenkyuusei

Welcome to the thread! [hi]

14. GorinGo

GorinGo Kenkyuusei

They did a good job dancing the stomp ing part imho.. [clap] I particularly love their enthusiasm.
    I wonder if any of those girls joined the audition for the third generation.

15. GorinGo

GorinGo Kenkyuusei

I am just too sad to hear Cindy's graduation. Her character is one factor that shaped the image of JKT48 in my mind. It's just a shame really... :(
    Her disappearing from the soc-med is the right thing to do, i think. She needs to be very careful with her moves because of this.

From what I take--based on the agreement prior to auditioning--when someone becomes a member she is in an exclusive contract with JKT48 management. That is, so long as she's still a member she can only do work that she get from the management and non other than that. When she fails to do so then it can be considered as a major contract violation with dismissal from the group as well as management as the final penalty.

When that is the case the 'inappropriate conduct' part in the official statement does make sense. It is inappropriate to violate the contract of which you have signed and agreed upon.

Just my two cents/rants.

16. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    Heard that JKT is finally going to held their own senbatsu, and that it was in the same day of the presidential election xD

I will cheer for Ghaida, but I won't be voting for her. I'm saving my money for AKB's. Sae is my first priority after all <3

17. CherryBlossom48

CherryBlossom48 Member

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    ^ eh? the same day? where did you get this info? [think]

18. zakky26

zakky26 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    Twitter:
    zakky17_
    Well each vote counts you know...she will appreciate it if it's only just one from each fan..
    I'm not here to force you to vote for her,you have evey right.. But to remind you that just one vote can do so much good... [nod]

19. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    From Twitter. Idk whether it was rumor or real tho

Yeah I understand, especially that Ghaida's fan is not as much as the other girls :/. Of I have spare money I will certainly vote her

20. zakky26

zakky26 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    Twitter:
    zakky17_
    Glad to hear that...i'll do what i can to vote and support her..not gonna push my self off the limit,but i will do what i can...