[GENERAL] THE JKT48 thread!

Discussion in 'General JKT48 Discussion' started by Mr Waffle, Feb 12, 2012.

1. RacerMCMXCVII

RacerMCMXCVII Kenkyuusei

Peak hours and less traffic hours are similar to every populated city in the world, heavy traffic early morning and late afternoon, less traffic every other time. I'm not sure where the members actually reside, or what they use. What I do know is some members live in another province in Indonesia and, if I'm not mistaken, most of them use the bus, which takes around 4-5 hours.

2. zakky26

zakky26 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    Twitter:
    zakky17_
    Actually there is a "shared dormitory" near the theater...member tend to use it if they have to be ready in an early morning... It's more like a basecamp...they take turns on using it...if you notice some of pics of Dhike,Kinal,Via and Stella in a kitchen...that is the place...
    Maybe someone here can show the pics...

Some says Harugon stays there often [nod]
    But the location is classified :p

3. RacerMCMXCVII

RacerMCMXCVII Kenkyuusei

Imagine if everyone knew where it was... :D

4. kurisu

kurisu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    ^^ Probably would not be a good idea for that information to get out since it's meant to be secret.

Opposite end of the spectrum, SNH's dorms which are openly attached to the theater.

Not sure which is the safer option tbh, they both have their pros and cons.

I think I remember the kitchen from Dhike's picture, it looked nice and clean... but very plain. Kind of a hotel suite kitchen.

5. CherryBlossom48

CherryBlossom48 Member

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    ^ actually JKT 'dorm' is also 'attached' to theater, just google 'fx mall' and look closely, you will know what i mean

Heard they have separated 'dorm' for each team

6. zakky26

zakky26 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    Twitter:
    zakky17_
    That is why i didn't say where it was..
    But the members posting pics like that would give an idea of it....

The SNH dorm thing is..i don't know it's just there is never been a 48 group having a dorm like that...
    Like you said,there are pros and cons...

Btw...melody and harugon are shooting something in place where most of the people there uses english to comunicate...

Aaaak...cherryblossom48...you shouldn't have mention the location! :^^;:

7. RacerMCMXCVII

RacerMCMXCVII Kenkyuusei

It look like a hotel...chances of actually figuring out which room they're in is slim to none...

8. RacerMCMXCVII

RacerMCMXCVII Kenkyuusei

They might be promoting WakuWakuJapan as Melody posted on her Instagram with the caption:
    Music WakuWaku. WAKUWAKU JAPAN!
    [​IMG]

9. CherryBlossom48

CherryBlossom48 Member

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    @zakky Nah it's okay, many fans already know that and like @racer said the chance for fans to find the right 'dorm' is slim

I'm sure they shooting for Viva JKT48, i post an info in Viva thread about when they start shooting the movie

10. kurisu

kurisu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    ^^ Not all fans know.

SNH48's Dream Theater dorms are a unique case and management were the ones who publicly / officially released video and photos of the interior (rooms, practice room, hang out space). It wasn't kept secret and probably has added security to deal with that decision.

11. RacerMCMXCVII

RacerMCMXCVII Kenkyuusei

Where do you get this info?

12. Zen

Zen Kenkyuusei

...i'd just noticed in the end of Pop Corn Dream video, there was credit goes to JKT48 Project Producer 'n JKT48 Assistant Project Producer above JOT ...is that somekind management or something ...??? ...i've only know JOT whose run JKT48 ... [think] ...

13. zakky26

zakky26 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    Twitter:
    zakky17_
    @Racer
    it's from Harugon's tweet last night
    and melo post that pic in a hotel room where Gon is sleeping

@Zen

possible those are the people from office48 or AKS

14. CherryBlossom48

CherryBlossom48 Member

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    @kurisu you don't need to worry, the security is tight because their 'dorm' is in prestigious area [hehe]

Btw this is the venue for Flying Get concert

[​IMG]

A bit small but more comfortable than the other venue

15. abaone94

abaone94 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    melodynurramdhani
    Twitter:
    abaone94
    [​IMG]

Jawa Pos (a local newspaper) headline for the 9th March edition. Team KIII's Seishun Girls shonichi's report is covered there.

I'm still looking for the complete article scans though. If anyone here can provide it, I'll gladly translate it and put it here.

16. Jinto

Jinto Kenkyuusei

Jakarta-Gading Serpong-Kuala Lumpur-Bangkok
    I'd like to comment abit about Traffic in Jakarta.

The traffic in Jakarta is BAD, the normal ways to predic the traffic is by the pear hour (morning 06.30 - 10.00, afternoon 16.30 - 20.00). But the BAD thing about traffic in Jakarta is sometimes we cannot predict the traffic and it getting worse when it's raining and FRIDAY.

Just for information (I got it from other forum) some members use public transportation (such as Ikha, Acha) and there is also members use motorbike (Sendy). Regarding members travelling time, members such as Ayana & Shania who lives in Bekasi area, they need at least 1,5-2 hours to reach FX (depends on timeframe). Members who came from other Province (Melody, Frieska, Kinal, Beby, Dhike, Ghaida, Delima) still comute every one or two days to return to their city (except Kinal, Ghaida who now lives in Jakarta because they also study in Jakarta, while Beby is renting a dorm in Jakarta, i don't know about Dhike though)

They have exclusive dorm in the FX suites/FX residence (i've read posts on other forum) for both Team J & Team K (but i don't know if it's the same place for Haruka apartment) and this FX suites/FX residence is in the same building as their Theater.

17. zakky26

zakky26 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    Twitter:
    zakky17_
    Thank god for bandung members there is a travel that goes directly to fx as it's destination...
    And i didn't know Kinal is staying in jakarta now...

Frieska is the one who very often caught in traffic...it's not surprise on some theater performance she'll be missing from the start of the show...and show up in the middle of the show... :^^;:

And Sendy...that girl oughta be careful on riding the bike...she or dhike once tweet that they almost crash something while sendy's on the bike...

18. RacerMCMXCVII

RacerMCMXCVII Kenkyuusei

I want to add something about public transportation. Unlike places like Singapore where you know when buses or trains come and go, here public transportation come and go as they please.

19. Jinto

Jinto Kenkyuusei

Jakarta-Gading Serpong-Kuala Lumpur-Bangkok
    I heard that Kinal and Ghaida is attending local university in Jakarta, Ghaida is majoring in Japanese Literature while Kinal I forgot (looks like also Japanese Literature) while Frieska is attending private university in Bandung.

But that's the info I heard, who knows the truth...:)

20. zakky26

zakky26 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    Twitter:
    zakky17_
    I know about Ghaida...she post a pic of a seminar in her campus
    And revealing her campus to her fans.. :^^;:
    But she deleted it afterwards.. Don't want what happened to Melody when a fan came to her campus and presented her with gifts and flowers :lol: