[GENERAL] THE JKT48 thread!

Discussion in 'General JKT48 Discussion' started by Mr Waffle, Feb 12, 2012.

1. zakky26

zakky26 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    Twitter:
    zakky17_
    It looks like @Lia123peppy won't listen to us no matter how many times we tell her... :D

Already told you about double posting

2. Lia123peppy

Lia123peppy Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    devikinalputri
    What is double posting anyways other than that I did listen to you about posting in specific threads, just because I didn't reply to your complaint doesn't mean I didn't get the message. And no I don't check other threads because I don't have the time. So it'd be better if you don't tell me that I really need to check this or really need to check that.

3. CherryBlossom48

CherryBlossom48 Member

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    ^ you can easily "watch" the other thread, so when other people post an info in another thread you will receive an email so you didn't waste your time

4. Lia123peppy

Lia123peppy Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    devikinalputri
    Thank you for that

5. SoldOut

SoldOut Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    jessicaveranda
    Twitter:
    AlifianK
    Wow wow, cool down friends. It's important to keep the thread from out of topic that's why they made specific thread, please understand it.

6. Lia123peppy

Lia123peppy Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    devikinalputri
    No one is freaking out so there's nothing to cool down for -__- . I respect zakky and cherry blossom for pointing things out and helping me. But I don't know what double posting so the fact that zakky said I wasn't listening to them was something I had to speak out about

7. SoldOut

SoldOut Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    jessicaveranda
    Twitter:
    AlifianK
    Glad we finally understand each other, can we end this? It's getting out of topic. Or if you want, we can discuss this in other place.

8. Lia123peppy

Lia123peppy Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    devikinalputri
    I agree it is getting out of topic. Let's see...oh jkt48 just performed river...typical mainstream song but it's a good starter so the audience can be familiar with them once they sing the other songs. :)

Edit: they are gonna perform kokoro no placard and namida surprise real soon too :)

Last edited: Oct 8, 2014
  9. SoldOut

SoldOut Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    jessicaveranda
    Twitter:
    AlifianK
    Sorry if i'm OOT, I once did a survey in my class, I ask non-fans if they have jkt48 songs. 70% answered ''River", 20% answered "KFC" and 10% "Heavy Rotation"

10. Lia123peppy

Lia123peppy Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    devikinalputri
    Yeah that's why I said river is pretty mainstream and known to pretty much all of Indonesians. Introduce your classmates to kokoro no placard and gingham check cuz a lot of people don't even know about these songs :)

11. CherryBlossom48

CherryBlossom48 Member

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    JKT48 - RIVER @ GlobalTV 12th Anniversary 141008

if the video does not show watch the video here

JKT48 - Namida Surprise @ GlobalTV 12th Anniversary 141008

if the video does not show watch the video here

12. myth_wota

myth_wota Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    Guys honestly, what do you think about renai kinshi rules in JKT48? my relative is a close friend with one of jkt48 member and i found that RKJ is just like another rule in indonesia, rules exist to be broken. One day that unfaithful members appear on tv show and asked about the "pacaran" stuff and she answered it together with another member that they are forbid to do that. :gavel:
    maybe they take RKJ as "dilarang pacaran" but it's ok for TTM or HTS. that is really annoying.

at first i really wanted to do Shukaan bunshun style and blow it up, because i have a solid prove but hell no. she's not from the rich family so I'm just gonna ignore that unfaithful member and think she's not exist.

i wanted to start a new thread, but i don't want this to get many attention. I wrote this just to express my frustration.

13. Mogisama

Mogisama Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    cindyyuvia
    Bro sorry to say that's sensitive issues for some people and Japanese fans

Maybe for indonesia people we can accepted something like that (for example more actress and actor do that for boost their fame)

That's issue can make a lot discussion in this group because culture different and the idols concepts itself

I think we need more wise to share and discuss in this thread because this international forum lot people be silent reader controversy just make it good attention but bad shape the group :)

Sorry for lacking of vocabularies

14. Megaaleon

Megaaleon Kenkyuusei

JKT48 do shoot for TVC Enjoy Jakarta

[​IMG]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And can you guys stop talking bout "out of topic" opinion discussion here? don't want admin come down here and close this thread ..........

15. xcrossfacekillahx

xcrossfacekillahx Member

Oshimen:
    hondahitomi
    Twitter:
    crossfacekillah
    I think they can let that slide. It's a general thread, so it's a little flexible in terms of the kind of topic being discussed.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Consciously, the members know they should not date and just because they are outside Japan, the rules will change for them. I guess the rule holds up.

16. mc_shithead

mc_shithead Kenkyuusei

you really believe all those members were single, every each of them? :rofl::rofl:no offence, but even without your proof, the proof is everywhere on the internet. Even this issue were already exist since the beginning they were formed altho some hardcores fans try so hard to denied it :awesome:

17. Lia123peppy

Lia123peppy Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    devikinalputri
    Are we talking about the no dating rule here?? Wasn't Minami minegishi sent to be a trainee after her scandal with a guy? What do u mean they don't take it seriously O__o

18. kurisu

kurisu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    Golden rules, have also existed within Western countries, think of the Jonas Brothers... though, handled differently there.

In a few years from now when there is an AKB version of Morning Musume Dream, which features the former popular members... all the members will admit to dating anyway. And no one really cares at that point... it's more a case of if they can be discreet right now, if they can't, it's a failure of met the requirements of their contract.

And then some fans feel burned because they've been lied to.

But in a few years, it's going to be: "Yes, I had a boyfriend in the beginning... management told me to be careful..."
    "I dated a co-worker off-and-on but we were warned because we weren't hiding it enough, so we broke up"
    "Me and Wentz secretly married in Hawaii..."

For now, however, the golden rules are largely meant as a way to control / protect the image of the girls... it's not about portraying them as chaste virgins... but as: Young, bright, wholesome professionals who are willing to sacrifice for their dreams.

Boys want to date them, spoil them with gifts, and generally want to be around them...
    Older couples want their daughters to grow up and be them; be glamorous, well-liked and capable.
    Girls want to be them.........
    unless, we're talking Ghaida and now Beby, then the girls want to date 'em too...

[​IMG]
    Beby-kun... :cute:

19. oniqlo

oniqlo Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayamakazumi
    Why bother posting in this forum if you don't want your post become attention?
    Anyway, Ghaida and Beby soon will infecting everyone:^O^:.

20. RacerMCMXCVII

RacerMCMXCVII Kenkyuusei

Adding onto kurisu's post...cmiiw but members also stated that they don't have the time to date people, what with their busy schedule and all...