[GENERAL] THE JKT48 thread!

Discussion in 'General JKT48 Discussion' started by Mr Waffle, Feb 12, 2012.

1. Jason Tin Alessandro

Jason Tin Alessandro Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    Well... I'm not complaining about JKT48, I think they are doing really great. They are about to release their 8th Single and I hope they will performed that single a lot more compared to Gingham Check and Kokoro no Placard. I don't know if it's JOT's strategy but I'm kinda confused why the JKT48 Trainee is getting more screen time compared to their seniors. Iiwake Maybe is performed more compared to Kokoro no Placard. Now, they start performing Wink wa Sankai on national televison. I support how the trainee performed a lot but isn't the reason to be a senbatsu member is to get more screen time during that single promotion time?

2. zakky26

zakky26 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    Twitter:
    zakky17_
    @too much idea yes,the BIMA satria series...and for soap operas/sinetron...,although it is a very good way to gain fame here in Indonesia,i don't know...since i hate sinetron very much i personally against it... :D
    but if they want to do it it's fine...but only as a guest star,if they do a main role...they might as well graduate from the group if you know how the shooting process of dramas here in Indonesia that requires a lot of time on the set...unlike Bima,the show is once a week,so the shooting process have more relax time...a movie or an FTV can be an option though...

Edit: eerr..3rd gen just performed "classmate" so i guess they will have A1 as their new setlist?

And trainee event part 2 is on January 17,so there will be no team T promotion this month

Last edited: Dec 7, 2014
  3. CherryBlossom48

CherryBlossom48 Member

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    ^ Dang! No team T on anniversary concert then

Maybe they will form team T on the event? :cute:

4. mai48_

mai48_ Member

Twitter:
    maiakikochan
    JKT48 is in excellent terms with NetTV, that's good. But frequently appearing on RCTI, GlobalTV, etc would be nice.
    TV shows? Like, mission and story? Who knows when are those two going to be resumed. Yokoso is yet to air, but I feel as if it's going to have a short life. But I might change my opinion later. iClub48 is getting better and I hope it won't end up like mission or story. Movie? Viva JKT48 is a bit meh in my opinion. I think it'd be super awesome if jkt members can guest star a movie, like Ve in that Jendela or something (I forgot) movie. Sinetrons are indeed super annoying, but it's in abundant. That could be another way to appeal to general audience. Maybe they could guest star more in D'terong and have Sendy sing. Trainees are doing great in Dahsyat and that one time in Indosiar concert with an unusual lineup is cool too. I hope they'd be doing that formations on media a little more. Oh, and OZ uploading videos of members talk on radio is great too.
    Well... in this stage, I don't think they should be completely satisfied with what they have now. It'd be cool if JKT48 can be seen as a school that produce fine crops of artists.:chuffed:

5. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    What i want is for JKT48 letting their members go out on their own and make their name on their own, all while promoting the name of JK48.

Like what MaiAkikoChan stated above. It'd be great to have Sendy went to D'Terong and show off her skill. By doing that she can promote her self and JKT48 ("Guest star today, Sendy from JKT48!")

It'd be great too to see someone managed to release their own single, or play as the heroine of a movie

This is what i want to see.
    Up until now, what i see is JKT48 as a group. They haven't able to completely show to general public what their members are capable of

6. oniqlo

oniqlo Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayamakazumi
    Expecting many JKT48 member individual job offering regularly? It'll be much more easier if they have personal member manager, only based on my shallow knowledge (adding staff = adding overhead cost). I just don't think that D.A.Network>JOT is talent agency similar with AKS.
    My bottom line is i think JOT just didn't have enough resource for extensive promotion.

7. zakky26

zakky26 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    Twitter:
    zakky17_
    ^
    About that...some members in japan,especially senbatsu members...they belong to an agency,that is the benefits of senbatsu sousenkyo there...if you manage to rank high,agencys will consider to hire you,and recieve other jobs outside the group more easily ....meanwhile you will only get jobs from the group's agency and that is AKS if you don't belong to an agency yet...JKT members only belong to AKS...

8. CherryBlossom48

CherryBlossom48 Member

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    @too much idea but if you compare JKT individual activity with SNH, i can say JKT have more individual activity than SNH so i don't understand your first post about SNH management more aggresive than JOT :wtf:

Do we have agency like OgiPro etc here? Dentsu is agency too right? :confused:

9. oniqlo

oniqlo Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayamakazumi
    It's not just Dentsu(Parent,Tokyo) but Dentsu Aegis Network Ltd(Subsidiaries,London), CMIIW but Dentsu group isn't diverse their business unit to agency company. Looking at Dentsu Aegis Network as multinational company which have branch in three main continents, perhaps it's normal having higher expectation.

10. ypizzaburger

ypizzaburger Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyazawasae
    Twitter:
    quitaaz
    I saw a live report of the handshake event tweeted that the audio cd of Renai Kinshi Jourei and Boku no Taiyou will be released soon. Is it true? :|

And sorry if I'm posting this on a wrong thread :^^;:

11. ryansetyono

ryansetyono Kenkyuusei

Release today :3

12. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    IIRC JKT girls are 'owned' by JKT them selves.

Well that's probably because JKT started first (one year difference between them, right?)

13. kurisu

kurisu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    That's why I mentioned judging SNH now vs. JKT 2013, that way there's not a year advantage.

Last year, JKT would have had 2 shows, but no sousenkyo.
    Stella on Bima, with Haruka guesting.
    2nd generation established by mid-point of the year. No national tour yet (?), but a few stages and awards.

I'm thinking now that maybe SNH is building too fast? It's like when you hear stories about multilevel apartment building with no one living there, you need a chance for the fandom to grow naturally...

14. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    Maybe it's because the competition in China is tighter. They have to beat the Chinese artists and South Korean girlband/boyband. Their fight is in an entirely different level than JKT

15. zakky26

zakky26 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    Twitter:
    zakky17_
    I heard that SNH already started their audition for 4th gen members...that is way too fast in my opinion...

16. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    Not just me and other overseas fans, even the Chinese fans are surprised with the news

17. ypizzaburger

ypizzaburger Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyazawasae
    Twitter:
    quitaaz
    Wow! Thanks for the info!:banana:

I've been waiting for the audio cd since last year. It was pretty shocking when JOT didn't include the audio cd last year

Well, I'll be waiting for the complete info about the cd.
    I hope Stella is still in the recording cd :awesome:

18. zakky26

zakky26 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    Twitter:
    zakky17_
    About the 4th gen audition?

19. CherryBlossom48

CherryBlossom48 Member

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    JKT48 3rd anniversary concert "Saya Masih Anak Kecil" December 27-28, 2014 at Tennis Indoor Senayan

20. ypizzaburger

ypizzaburger Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyazawasae
    Twitter:
    quitaaz
    Senshuraku of Pajama Drive 3rd Generation will be on 13 December 2015

Wow... they also form Team T(?) for the new Pajama Drive that will start performing on 22 December 2015