[GENERAL] THE JKT48 thread!

Discussion in 'General JKT48 Discussion' started by Mr Waffle, Feb 12, 2012.

1. leongekicau

leongekicau Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    I personally agree. I found 14-15 seemed to be the good age in average. I cringe with Nabilah being in JKT48.

Ugh. abit out of context for this but did you know about shameless advertising by Kapanlagi? That is beyond dark joke for me.
    Pic down here.
    [​IMG]

2. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    Whoa that's not appropriate as well. What happened to the world?! :fp:

3. sdn48oshi

sdn48oshi Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    tanoyuka
    Can someone translate the tweet? I'm genuinely curious what she said

4. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    "I've seen in TV how the victims of QZ8501 are taken from Central Kalimantan to Surabaya with planeā€¦ I wonder if they are traumatic of traveling with plane?" (Paraphrasing here)

5. zakky26

zakky26 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    Twitter:
    zakky17_
    It is said that someone hacked her account...

I don't think that she's that stupid...and why do we have to discuss about it even further anyway...no one is talking about this anymore,except here...

And i see some people here only post and show up in this thread only when bad things about members and the group happens...

6. animevoicejanai

animevoicejanai Kenkyuusei

don't viral it. let's just stop discussing it.

7. oniqlo

oniqlo Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayamakazumi
    TWIT Blablabla topic, whatever...

if the video does not show watch the video here

8. CherryBlossom48

CherryBlossom48 Member

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    Just curious

Yes but i never heard her name :^^;: oh don't worry you're not the first to have that theory

9. shunusuke

shunusuke Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sendyariani
    Please guys, move on to another topic..

10. calvinize

calvinize Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Twitter:
    calvinized
    I just watched my first ever JKT48 theater show yesterday (Team J Dareka no Tame ni) and damn it was so memorable! The lightings were spot on and the show was powerful as well.

Watching the girls perform live is a much more different experience than watching from DVDs like I have done for this past year. Although I had to watch the entire show standing (my legs got utterly destroyed by the end of the day) since I wasn't that lucky during bingo, I still got a pretty good standing spot to watch the whole show. It's also my first time chanting those mix passionately with the other wotas. I could never be happier XD

I like how the wotas are kind of like a family to one another. Yesterday was Kinal's birthday celebration and the fans distributed free glowsticks to everyone and directed everyone to shout "Kinal Cantik" nearing the end of the show. In the end we chanted for almost 5 mins before the show resumed again. I bet Kinal was deeply touched by our action. Haha.

Overall, it's a very wonderful and unforgettable experience! Now I know why a lot of wotas worship theater performances (I only came to know 48G through their singles). Would totally come again if I can get a seat next time :p

P.S.: I didn't expect the theater to be that "simple" (especially the seats), at first I expected it to be more "theater-like". oh well, I guess it's the atmosphere that matters :D

11. sugab

sugab Kenkyuusei

@calvinize
    first time? are you a far-fans ? :D
    first time theater is indeed wonderful.

12. calvinize

calvinize Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Twitter:
    calvinized
    Kind of. Born and raised in Jakarta but I have been going to university in Hong Kong for more than two years now. This winter holiday I had some spare time so decided to watch my first ever theater performance :p
    I applied for the general ticket since I had my KTP with me, though I should have applied for Far. Didn't know the theater would be that packed that I would be forced to watch standing. Haha.

13. zakky26

zakky26 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    Twitter:
    zakky17_
    As a team J fan,thank you for watching team J's show... :D

The team had some hardship at the end of last year...but they are starting to bounce back!

14. shunusuke

shunusuke Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sendyariani
    woaahh, nice to read this.
    Actually, I have similar experience with you. Last 2 months, I got my self to attend my first theater, and it's Dhike's birthday celebration. It's such a great show and make me want to come again. And last Tuesday, I tried to apply theater again but unfortunately I didn't win the ticket, so sad that I missed Kinal's birthday celebration.

15. calvinize

calvinize Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Twitter:
    calvinized
    I should be the one thanking the other fans for being very helpful towards a first timer like me. The other wotas are really friendly towards each other. It feels like one big family :D
    I am glad that the first ever theater performance that I attended has a birthday celebration. It gives a sense of uniqueness into the show, making it much more memorable :)
    Yeah I'd gladly come again if I could have the chance. I have liked overseas 48G for over a year now and that one theater performance really opened my eyes concerning the potential of the local sister group :p

16. Jason Tin Alessandro

Jason Tin Alessandro Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    Last Tuesday was also my first JKT48 Theater experience. Thanks to my friend who reminded me to register for the General Admission. Initially, I wanted to watch team KIII's stage but my friend who's a Harugon-oshi forced me to watch the Team J's stage. Since we got the verification, we got so excited that we arrive in fx around 4:30 just in time before the ticket exchange. Based on my opinion, I think the ticket exchange system is a bit messy. But I managed to get Bingo 2 section with blue ticket. I thought by having this section, I would be somewhere in the front row. Since I don't know the system, I somehow get the 2nd from back seat on the right wing. Overall, I really enjoyed the show. I had to say that some of the MC are really boring and some parts of the show are unorganized. Frieska didn't do her jikoshoukai during the first MC. Haruka showed up in an MC but went backstage. Other than that I AM A HAPPY FANS!! I also had the chance to do a 2-shot with Shania, they turns out to be very nice and friendly. I also had a chance to talk to several member while they are grabbing dinner after the show. They are really polite and friendly. I might want to watch Seishun Girls next week and I hope to get verified.

17. zakky26

zakky26 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    Twitter:
    zakky17_
  18. sugab

sugab Kenkyuusei

So I guess there will be a team T and the rest who won't make it go to team Kenkyuusei (with 4th gen)? :blink:

19. yaohne

yaohne Member

Oshimen:
    chikanorina
    I think team T got 22 menber and other girls have chance to go to the rest of team J and K
    THIS IS MY PREDICTION

20. oniqlo

oniqlo Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayamakazumi
    This is for 4th gen, so there is possibility if JOT will only recruiting just few trainee maybe 4