[GENERAL] THE JKT48 thread!

Discussion in 'General JKT48 Discussion' started by Mr Waffle, Feb 12, 2012.

1. Shinga Kurukato

Shinga Kurukato Future Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    ALiMiRe (عليمير عبد الرحمن)
    Let's just hope for the announcement of their next single next HS event...
    and I also hope that it's Halloween Night and I also hope that Nabilah will center it!

I hope this will be this single's line-up:
    Halloween Night
    Senbatsu:
    (16 members) (Nabilah Ratna Ayu Azalia Center)
    Team J: Beby Chaesara Anadila, Elaine Hartanto, Jessica Veranda, Melody Nurrhamdani Laksani, Nabilah Ratna Ayu Azalia, Shania Junianatha, Shinta Naomi
    Team KIII: Cindy Yuvia, Devi Kinal Putri, Natalia, Ratu Vienny Fitrilya, Rina Chikano, Rona Anggreani
    Team T: Andela Yuwono, Haruka Nakagawa, Michelle Christo Kusnadi

Ai no Imi wo Kangaete Mita
    Undergirls:
    (16 members) (Frieska Anastasia Laksani Center)
    Team J: Ayana Shahab, Frieska Anastasia Laksani, Gabriela Margareth Warouw, Ghaida Farisya, Sendy Ariani
    Team KIII: Alicia Chanzia, Della Delila, Novinta Dhini, Priscilla Sari Dewi, Thalia, Viviyona Apriani
    Team T: Amanda Dwi Arista, Chikita Ravenska Mamesah, Fransisca Saraswati Puspa Dewi, Mari Genoveva Natalia Desy Purnamasari Gunawan, Yansen Indiani

I just copied this from one of my posts at the AKB48 General Discussions thread...Make Your Own Shuffle/Stage/Single discussion ^^

2. honeyNUT

honeyNUT Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    satominameme
    Wow....... Do we share the same brain or something??? I was also thinking about Halloween Night as JKT's next single with Frieska as UG center with Ai no Imi wo Kangaete Mita as center!!!!!!

3. NonKaNon

NonKaNon Kenkyuusei

why people always want to put Ayana on the UG, she had maintain her position, go kick naomi, dhike, or nat (she has never senbatsu since Yuuhi)
    andela also plan to graduate from JKT

4. mai48_

mai48_ Member

Twitter:
    maiakikochan
    That's blitzmatch's dream senbatsu. There's no reason to be so iffy about it. Though I'll be sad if Ayana didn't make it and I like her more, but Naomi adds more color to the senbatsu. I don't know about Dhike, but Nat back to senbatsu would be nice. Ayana's character gets a bit stale to me sometimes, though what drew me to her is that she's half Japanese, half Arab-Indonesian, her last name is Shahab and her sleepy character, outgoing and a bit dorky.

5. CherryBlossom48

CherryBlossom48 Member

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
  6. Jason Tin Alessandro

Jason Tin Alessandro Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    I don't like the system in JKT48 where JOT is announcing members' graduation and there is no last theatre. Even though there has been some changes recently (Nobi and Andela), where the member announce it themselves but JOT's announcement is pretty late. Nobi has announced her graduation from long through twitter, but JOT just made their announcement today. I wish that Nobi could've at least perform Saishuu Bell ga Naru once...

7. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    I really hate how most of JKT member graduates without a proper send off (graduation show)

8. CherryBlossom48

CherryBlossom48 Member

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    I think if the member don't have a problem with JOT then they can announce it themselves and have graduation show

Nobi's brother tweet about her graduation and correct me if I'm wrong, also say bad things about JOT, so i'm not surprised she didn't get graduation show

On the other hand, JOT want to give proper send off but member's parent didn't let them (Ochi case confirmed this)

9. pendekarbiru

pendekarbiru Kenkyuusei

^^^^
    Yeah I agree with you... if the members don't have any problem(scandal) with JOT they will have their own graduation show like some member had in 2nd anniv concert(stella,sonya,and nyasu) or like rica had their owned HS event and most recent like Nobi has.. but if the members have made a big mistake towards their contract with JOT.. how can they made let say a "sweet goodbye" to this members?? and we can't comparing how they'd made in japan(for scandalous members)...

And for Andela i hope we can see her on stage with JKT again and i think she can participate in non-heavily activities on JKT(like HS or DS) but most of it i hope she can recover her health soon..

10. DreamerKid

DreamerKid Kenkyuusei

I hope at least JOT will let Nobi sing on stage today, i just think it would be proper and also heartfelt way to send her off as one of the best singer in JKT48 (and maybe in 48 fam in general) but according to her tweet JOT only let her to do HS and speech on the booth, it makes me feel really sad now

11. BilyIsFab

BilyIsFab Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    They got to let them sing . Its shocking JOT not letting them sing unlike stella and many other mem who did sing

Btw Why aint 4G Having A Single :|

12. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    I understand why some members graduate without a proper send off (Like Ratu Mesir case. Giving her a graduation show is like sending her on a suicide mission). I hate it when JOT writes "resignation" instead of graduation, since (for me), it make the girls look bad (Still better than 'contract is terminated'. however)

Because JOT never really care about that, despite the potential.

13. Jason Tin Alessandro

Jason Tin Alessandro Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    Well, if JOT is not going to let Nobi sing at the mini-live, they should at least let her sing on stage in between her sessions. At least make her feel special.. Maybe sing a duet with her closest friend?

I'm also hoping for a new single announcement on today's Handshake Event, maybe "Halloween Night"?

14. honeyNUT

honeyNUT Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    satominameme
    Some members can't do a graduation stage because they graduated due to sickness, and most JKT members always went MIA before they really announced their graduation thus why only Diasta, Sonya, & Stella gets a graduation stage because they're not sick, not in a scandal, nor went MIA

15. BilyIsFab

BilyIsFab Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    I think there would'nt be any annoucment as its indonesian independance day *_*
    Just Notice Dhini Graduating Jkt48 :(

16. oniqlo

oniqlo Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayamakazumi
    An annual event which Haruka and Chikano give salute to a national flag other than theirs, only at JKT48:)
    [​IMG]

17. pendekarbiru

pendekarbiru Kenkyuusei

^^^^^
    LOL... it will be great if they also wearing elementary school uniform.. IDK they'd held flag ceremony before HS event.. it will be more funnier if they sing our national anthem while they saluting on our national flag..

18. razgriz1011

razgriz1011 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    rezkywirantidhike
    Twitter:
    razgriz2520
    Six members (Shania, Viny, Ve, & other 3 unknown members) appeared in this month's issue of NYLON Indonesia
    jk1.jpg 11333657_1464257263890897_1619698628_n.jpg CMwDS3qVEAAqjkV.jpg CMwvMNyUYAEmtTQ.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 8, 2015
  19. BilyIsFab

BilyIsFab Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Omg Gani *_* First indonesian Asia Next Top model winner :"D

Ontopic
    Ve Looks Like A Professional here

20. ChocolateMochii

ChocolateMochii Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    aliciachanzia
    stupid question maybe....
    Does anyone know a site that has all of JKT48 Tv performances since 2011. I'm looking for all the old performances but most have been taken down. I don't remember the dates of all performances but those were my favorite to watch when it was just 1st generation. I Used to have them on my computer but i cleaned it up being stupid thinking they will always be on youtube. I can't even find the first performance no more. The unedited one, not the one on official channel