[GENERAL] THE JKT48 thread!

Discussion in 'General JKT48 Discussion' started by Mr Waffle, Feb 12, 2012.

1. Hendry

Hendry Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    jenniferhanna
    I think they don't sell any JKT stuff anymore since Halloween Night. That's why I had to buy HN online.

2. honeyNUT

honeyNUT Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    satominameme
    How about other stores?? The last JKT cds i saw at carrefour was PwE

3. oniqlo

oniqlo Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayamakazumi
    I heard that disctarra will close and stop operating their store this month.

4. Hendry

Hendry Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    jenniferhanna
    Really? That's interesting news, Just one of the store, or the entire stores in Indonesia? Maybe they will continue to sell via their website?
    I met another store in my city that sells JKT's CD and DVDs, but I think they are indie store, or maybe small retail. I'm not sure. Although, it kinda takes sometimes before they get the new stuff. I have never seen TwT's DVD so far, but they had JKT School 3 & 4 :^^;:

5. YuiNounen

YuiNounen Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
    lots of CDs store are closing in these few years, like that old famous cd store aquarius mahakam. Indonesia really needs to enforce its law on this piracy problem.

6. ootamudkip

ootamudkip Member

Oshimen:
    Nadila Cindi
    I went to music store in gandaria city last year, they sell JKT's cd w/ normal price (I say normal bc there's this indie music store in kalibata that add 40k to the price which make it 120k) and they selling some of AKB album and DVD too

7. honeyNUT

honeyNUT Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    satominameme
    Wait, the one at the same floor as the supermarket??? That's where i always buy AKB albums!!! (Coz online too expensive and i have BIG trust issues)

And they have the newest collections of JKT's DVDs and singles, also AKB's albums (but not single and the overpriced Nogi 1st album & NMB 2nd album, haven't check for 0to1)

8. ootamudkip

ootamudkip Member

Oshimen:
    Nadila Cindi
    I don't really remember but it was on the lowest floor. Do they sell the japanese version or the taiwan ver? (haven't really got the time to really check them back then)

9. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

CD stores are closing is not because of piracy. Yes, piracy definitely have an impact, but it wasn't the nail in the coffin. It was the download music business (the legal one) that is the nail in the coffin. Those that usually buy original CDs don't suddenly buy pirated CDs or turn to illegal downloads. They probably change their habit of buying physical CDs to legal digital downloads. The problem with CD is that it is just not practical. Sure you can rip the CD, but again, it is not practical and one extra step too much for a lot of people.
    Also the trend is for people to only buy the song that they liked, thus in this era, where you can just buy a song instead of an album is definitely prefered over buying the whole song in an album.
    Anyway the only working CD player is the one in my car and that is probably because I haven't use it. The one on my PC is already dead and my old DVD player is also dead. I'm pretty sure most people listen their music in pure digital format, and this is what killed CD stores. The one who used to buy pirated CDs probably change their habit to download pirated music (or even move to legal downloads or legal streaming service) and the one who buy original CD probably use iTunes or something.

Again CD stores closing down are not because of piracy (piracy already existed well before internet access is as common as it is now). It is because the competition with music download and streaming services (both legal and illegal). Even if there is no illegal download, the business of selling physical CDs will be dead because the competition from legal music download/streaming. CD, by current standard, is an impractical way to access the music that you own.

10. YuiNounen

YuiNounen Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
    well im sure in Indonesia the increasing of legal digital downloads are not comparable with the decreasing of the sales of original physical CDs, even the global sales of digital can only overtake the physical sales just last year. yes, what i meant by piracy not only the physical pirated CDs, but also the RIP of CD, or Radio RIP that are hosted at these illegal website that just got blocked last month, sadly those are not the only illegal website for downloading song and sadly those kind of website can grow again in no time in here, thats why i want the government to more enforcing their law, not only blocking the website but put them admins to jail or give them pinalty, you see how few legal sites we have for stream and download music and how there are so many illegal website to stream and download local and foreign music.

yes the shift from physical to digital (legal or illegal) is unavoidable, but if this shift is not aided by the laws that are properly and heavily enforced its like telling all those CDs store, record label and musician to F off.

yes the trend is people love digital more than physical, but in Indonesia i believe the majority is still prefer the physical for at least... the illegal one, because its cheap and its so easy to get, look at those illegal CDs at not only night markets but also at modern shopping malls, im sure those people doesnt even know that the seller and the buyer are violating the law.

thats why i said enforcement of the law in Piracy also the socialization from the government to public that seller and buyer of pirated Cds are subject to a crime, are important for the survival of CD store.
    because eventhough people now like to buy digital version, physical ones also have a lot of buyer, the market is still there, they just have to make sure people to buy the legal copy of the cd at the legal store and download the legal music from legal website also stream legal music from legal website.

Anti OOT spell:
    i hope the sales for next single is increasing, digital and physical.
    and i really like to see punkish to be played by JKT48 band :^O^::^O^:

11. CherryBlossom48

CherryBlossom48 Member

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    JKT48 Christmas Song Charity Event

Kageana:
    Rona Anggreani

M01. Jingle Bell Rock (Rona Anggreani)
    M02. Let It Snow
    M03. Joy to The World (all)
    M04. Para Malaikat Bernyanyi (Hark the Herald Angles Sing)
    M05. So This is Christmas

M06. Wonderful Christmas Time (Sisca, Graciela, Michelle, Stefi)
    M07. Mary's Boy Child (Sisca, Della, Sonia, Sofia)
    M08. White Christmas (Fransisca Saraswati)
    M09. O' Holy Night (Rona, Sisca)
    M10. Santa Claus is Coming to Town (Rona, Vanka, Acha, Rachel)
    M11. Last Christmas (Rona, Veranda, Hanna)
    M12. Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas (Shania, Sisca, Rona, Desy, Gaby)
    M13. All I Want For Christmas is You (Rona Anggreani)
    M14. Anata to Christmas Eve - Malam Natal Bersamamu (Rona, Jeje on keyboard)
    M15. Nakinagara Hohoende (Rona Anggreani)

M16. Silent Night (all)
    M17. We Wish You a Merry Christmas

Last edited: Dec 23, 2015
  12. 48fans

48fans Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nakagawaharuka
    Nabilah JKT48 - Sunshine Becomes You MV . I suppose this is the first solo MV of JKT48 member, and with original single too LoL. :)

if the video does not show watch the video here

13. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    Looks and sounds beautiful. I noticed that people could use the song as RBT, that's cool

• Like Like x 1
  14. Kenichi Adam

Kenichi Adam Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nabilahratnaayuazalia
    I just want to share with everyone here this video:

Upon the moment she starts singing, her voice captivates me. The moment I became aware of myself, I feel tears welled in my eyes. Even though she is just an amateur but her passionate singing spellbinds me. She is truly a DIVA indeed!

15. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    I thought it was someone from JKT since, well, this is JKT thread.
    But i have to admit that she have a really beautiful voice

16. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

new video of JKT48 and Merry Xmas to everyone :inlove:

17. Shinga Kurukato

Shinga Kurukato Future Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    ALiMiRe (عليمير عبد الرحمن)
    So, the members in there are Christians?

18. Kierukiel

Kierukiel Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    yup

19. ootamudkip

ootamudkip Member

Oshimen:
    Nadila Cindi
    Hey guys, does nadatop still active? I'd like to buy a CD but I'm not sure if it still active or not

20. CherryBlossom48

CherryBlossom48 Member

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    Yes, looks like they record this video after Christmas Song Charity Event on December 23rd