[GENERAL] THE JKT48 thread!

Discussion in 'General JKT48 Discussion' started by Mr Waffle, Feb 12, 2012.

1. Hendry

Hendry Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    jenniferhanna
    @Foxcombat: lol. I agree. If they need mentoring, pick someone else. There are many good musicians here. At this point, I really don't want the band to have any afiliation with their current mentor.

2. oniqlo

oniqlo Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayamakazumi
    Agreed JKT band could just trained regularly by any music teacher, totally fine.

3. oscar6262

oscar6262 Kenkyuusei

Seeing SNH with all the new teams and now 2 new sister groups i feel like JKT needs to step up their game!

4. oniqlo

oniqlo Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayamakazumi
    If JKT member do attend takamina show tomorrow, hope they will get backstage access and make some "LR". If not too much bother:poop:

5. anakdekan

anakdekan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Angelina Christy
    Twitter:
    anakdekan
    They already performed at the teather in valentine event

6. ootamudkip

ootamudkip Member

Oshimen:
    Nadila Cindi
    Are you saying that JKT should create new sister group in Indo? because that's just gonna be a waste of money I have some opinion on why it won't work
    1. SNH have more sponsor than JKT so they have more money to work on the new group
    2. Music industry in Indonesia is in worse condition than China, our official download music service such as langitmusik is very outdated (in my opinion) and you rarely seen CD store these day (even in Jakarta)
    tbh I have so many other reason but I can't put it in english right now

• Like Like x 1
  7. YuiNounen

YuiNounen Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
    I still hope dhani could mentor them, i like him as musician and producer, but since he is going crazy with this political stuffs yes its better to find another mentor.

One side i really envious with snh progress, but at the other side i dont want jkt to grow that fast, i love jkt imperfections :3
    Its just when a group grew so big i tend to lose interest on them.....
    But yes jkt needs to step up their game, hopefully the next single will be a great success...

8. oniqlo

oniqlo Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayamakazumi
  9. 48fans

48fans Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nakagawaharuka
    It's still too risky for JKT to build new sister groups. It's better to have smaller and healthy business than risking large investments without a clear visible prospect. SNH business style are focused on rapid growth with a really big money behind it. They have big sponsors whom don't hesitate to throw every money they need. Actually I'm a bit afraid of SNH's rapid movement. Rapid growth of business should supported by rapid growth from the market itself. Bigger business not always an indicator of success. It would be succeed if it can make every members in that group have enough popularity and income.

Last edited: Mar 25, 2016
  10. oniqlo

oniqlo Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayamakazumi
  11. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    It all comes down to the Management.
    SNH started with ~10 sponsors and now managed to convince big names such as Sony to invest on them. Then they are pushing all members, albeit giving a few of them special treatment, but all of them got a job (even Team X). China is big and they have to fight Korean music groups, that's why by creating more sister group CHN48 could stand against the heavy current.
    Meanwhile, JKT is still doing the same thing like they did last year. Nothing changed much, as a friend told me: "SNH is riding a Ninja (that motorcycle) while JKT is riding an odong-odong (as in, they didn't move at all)"

As for download, SNH makes their music available in 2 different online site and the Official Forum. JKT should do the same, putting their music in Apple Music Store/such.
    SNH's rapid growing interest me, it makes me wonder what kind of crazy move they are going to pull off next. "Original single?!. 10 sister groups plan that actually happening, okayyy?! A new web drama?!!!" And the list goes on.
    Meanwhile, JKT's slow growth bored me to hell (But everyone has their own opinion!)

All in all, i think that the management should try creating BDG48 (Without risking INA48 financial at risk, of course). That way, they can create a boom that will attract people to INA48 again. Maybe create a show "BDG Mencari Idol" something like 3rd (?) gen audition but better and packed like an actual talent audition instead of girl wearing hotpants running and dancing around (or at least that what i remembered)

• Like Like x 1
  12. oniqlo

oniqlo Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayamakazumi
    It's already or just started:confused:, didn't quite understand what hargon say.
    IMG_20160325_165556.jpg

13. Foxcombat

Foxcombat Kenkyuusei

14. CherryBlossom48

CherryBlossom48 Member

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    Lol JKT sister group? No thanks

Entertainment industry in Indonesia is so different from Japan, Chinese or Korea, just because something works in Japan/Chinese doesn't mean it works in here

15. oniqlo

oniqlo Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayamakazumi
    So dumb i just realize why it's called jkt48 andare, there are no akb member around.

16. honeyNUT

honeyNUT Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    satominameme
    Lol not to be rude or smth (i love SNH) but i would like JKT to stay on track and not go rouge like SNH (5 Teams, 2 Sister groups, they're making their own 48group in China and it won't be long till SNH is no longer labeled as a "Sister Group" but will have a status similar to Nogi, still affiliated with AKB but not AKB's sister group)

And Indonesia's economy, population (it may look like it's a lot but most of them are in Jakarta, while other cities have only few compared to Jakarta), and music industry's condition are not suitable for a sister group, let alone 2

And for the 4th Team, i actually would be happy if we got one!!!! But not a 5th Team, unless it's something like Team 8 (SNH is swelling tbh they need an exodus, and i also think that's one of the reason GNZ & BEJ will exist in the first place)

17. oniqlo

oniqlo Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayamakazumi
    clf.jpg
    Give takamina her acrylic trophy by jkt member while wearing unique backstage pass, brilliant LOL.

18. YuiNounen

YuiNounen Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
    Omg takamina is really that small xD i though it was just a camera illusion xD

19. oniqlo

oniqlo Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayamakazumi
    ^Yeah takamina surely small, so does melody. Similarity among different type GM?

20. CherryBlossom48

CherryBlossom48 Member

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    I'm not sure this is legit or not but @ElevenProID just tweet something about JKT48 Untold Story concert in GBK (main stadium) in April 23 but there's other artist performance for this "concert" too

I just hope this is a hoax