[GENERAL] The NGT48 Thread

Discussion in 'General NGT48 Discussion' started by ForrestFuller, Jan 25, 2015.

1. MeoJim

MeoJim Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    obamina
    HS would suggest Katomina, Rikahime or Mahohon most likely to rank, and management's favour suggests Okappa being able to rank also, and statistically speaking at least 1 homegrown member has always managed to rank in their first SSK.

Though I agree, it's going to be very tough this year for even one NGT to rank, barring the obvious. Since it's been a good 4 years since a group joined SSK for the first time, voting methods and strategies have changed a lot, with the bar being raised every year. Still, I'd be super happy if a homegrown member ranks in their first SSK ^_^

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. x_AozoraKataomoi_x

x_AozoraKataomoi_x Member

Oshimen:
    takeisara
    Twitter:
    X2783
    Maho is too obvious. Her YT views are no joke.

3. Jurinavenclaw

Jurinavenclaw Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Matsui Jurina
    I think the 1st day result will be crucial. I remember in HKT it was a big deal back then. People, I heard, were agreeable to support whoever from the group ranks the highest in the preliminary ranking but when it turned out to be Eto Sayaka, a kenkyusei, some people had apprehensions. In the end, Sakura was the highest ranking member that year.

4. Animeswordmaster

Animeswordmaster Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kitahararie
  5. Parikkuren

Parikkuren Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

I think they did very well - I didn't expect any of the ori members to rank at all. I would have been happy if Kitarie were higher but fingers crossed Rikatan and Ogiyuka stick!

6. Arbios

Arbios Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    huh
    I expected Katomina&Mocchan on the preliminaries but ... :( (hope they rank)
    yass for Ogino Yuko :1st:

7. broz0rs

broz0rs Next Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    I didn't expect any of their names of be called, but glad to hear about the two members (not counting Rie or Yukirin).

I do think that it will be immensely helpful if they're allowed an SNS to share their thoughts and get the fans to know them better, and not just the NGT Twitter account.

8. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Last edited: Jun 2, 2016
  9. Miyunyan

Miyunyan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hasegawarena
    Thank you so much! I was really waiting for it to pop up :)

10. Yunachu

Yunachu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iwatakaren

if the video does not show watch the video here

Haven't seen this one posted here yet; announcement for the second stage Pajama Drive, with the song Max Toki 315 Go. Everyone has a nice amount of screentime ^-^

11. Miyunyan

Miyunyan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hasegawarena
  12. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

This is a snapshot (as of now) of current NGT member that are streaming in showroom-live and their viewer number
    Nakai Rika 13827
    Ogino Yuka 8305
    Nishigata Marina 5404
    Miyajima Aya 54

13. Miyunyan

Miyunyan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hasegawarena
    Are there numbers missing at Aya? I always thought that she was quite loved by Fans because she's so cute and shy ...

14. Rurouni

I've visited her showroom for a moment and it was indeed quiet. Probably her showroom was boring? Basically they are competing for attention with each other (and to other AKB48G members), if your show are boring people just switch to other show. Nakai Rika, either she has the biggest fan base between the 4 of them or it just happen that her show was interesting.
    At that time the top show (in AKB48G) was Murakawa Vivian (HKT) with around 30k viewers.

edit: if you have used showroom before, you know that when the room is active or not. I had to make sure about Aya number because it was abnormally low and yes, her stream was still on. Even other non-popular member easily break 1k at her time slot (I think around 2-3K). I don't stick around for long though because I was interested in Kojimako show.
    Maybe Aya got technical difficulty like her stream wasn't smooth or the sound is missing? or simply not popular vs other member? I probably will try to monitor her next showroom just because I'm curious about the low number.

Last edited: Jun 7, 2016
  15. Arbios

Arbios Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    poor Aya

she must be sad... :(

16. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

It's too early to be sad. There's still 2nd day and so on to make a revenge.

The viewer are still swinging, anyway.

17. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    Those are not live viewer counts. It is view counts. For example, when the red counter shows 13827 for Rika, it is not the number of views in her stream at the time. But a count of the total views she has gotten over the duration of that broadcast. This is why no matter who you are watching, that red counter only goes up, never down.;)

When Aya had only 54 views it is because she just logged on and started streaming, where Ogiyuka and Rika had been on for awhile.

18. Rurouni

She was on around the same time with the other NGT members I mentioned. I even check it multiple times and the last time I check the number, I believe it was 74. The next time I want to check it, it was gone. I don't know if at the end she managed to get more than 1k, but it was definitely really low at the period where I was monitoring her. I need to scroll down almost to the bottom to see her everytime I want to check her number. Actually, view count (and not viewers) is only making the number look worse.
    Do you need to stay watching to be counted as a view or simply entering a room for a second would be enough?

Edit: Looking at the number of followers, Aya cuurently have 859 followers, which is fairly low for someone that already streaming at least once. Having said that, she probably ended up more than 1k by the end of her show. Marina is 1237, Yuka 1727, Rika 2943.

This is the next schedule for showroom (in JST and subject to change on a whim)
    Katomina 12:15PM
    Tano Ayaka 12:25PM
    Nara Miharu 12:40PM
    Nakai Rika 01:00PM
    Nishimura Nanako 01:00PM
    Murakumo Fuka 02:00PM
    Nakamura Ayuka 3:30PM
    Kusakabe Aina 4:00PM
    Sugahara Riko 4:30PM
    Sato Anju 4:30PM
    Kado Yuria 4:30PM

Nakai Rika definitely trying hard.
    I'm waiting for Mahohon though. She should be a pro at this :)

Last edited: Jun 7, 2016
  19. Parikkuren

Parikkuren Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Yeah, Rikatan's first round was pretty good. Have no idea what she was saying most of the time, but she appeared to be taking song requests at one point. At any rate, she sang little bits of several different songs including Max Toki, which was the best one.

20. Arbios

Arbios Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    i'll try to watch as many of them as I can today