[GENERAL] The Nogizaka46 thread!

Discussion in 'General Nogizaka46 Discussion' started by Mr Waffle, Feb 19, 2012.

1. phikr1

phikr1 Kenkyuusei

ohhh here it come, someone finally open the flood gate :twisted::hehe::whistle:

2. Amajingu

Amajingu Member

Oshimen:
    takayamakazumi
    so that would mean 7th center...7th anniversary...(wonder what the third 7th is). things in threes yknow ;)

3. RedBug

RedBug Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Is it that bad? At least discussions in Nogi's thread isn't as savage as in AKB's :^^;:

---

Let's see, if Ikoma is really graduating, I also think she'll be the absolute center for the next single.
    Anyway, since it's still a rumour, I hope she'll only take a hiatus.
    Nogi has already reached million sales milestone, appears in Kouhaku regularly, won JRA, have its own brand, etc, if she chooses to graduate with those reasons as one of her consideration, I think it's okay.

4. tiktok

tiktok Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kakehashi Sayaka
  5. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

well after Tokyo Dome and Winning JRA....expect more graduation in 2018

6. RedBug

RedBug Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
  7. KingCrimson

KingCrimson Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Ikoma Rina, Saito Asuka
    Aww man....:( This makes me really sad. Ever since I got into the idol fandom a year ago, it's been a whirlwind trip while I've caught up with Nogizaka. Ikoma was the one who pulled me in, and never let go. I love all the girls, but to me, she's the heart and soul of Nogizaka. I hope she gets the sendoff she deserves by taking centre one last time for the 20th single.

8. avalanste

avalanste Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayamakazumi
    It's okay, I've been Nogizaka fan for almost 6 years now, it feels kinda amazing to see them grow.

9. Endorsi

Endorsi Member

Oshimen:
    Endo Sakura
    Thank you Ikoma-chan for the hard work!:cry2:

Also Maiyan be like: Ok, I'm gonna announce my gra...
    Ikoma: I'm graduating.
    Maiyan: darn.

10. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    And on top of Ikoma-chan's graduation, they shuttered Himetan and Marika's blogs...

When it rains...

11. KingCrimson

KingCrimson Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Ikoma Rina, Saito Asuka
    It looks like this is going to be a huge time of transition for Nogizaka. Ikoma led Nogizaka into the idol world, and she's going to be leading a bunch of the 1st gens out. I can see a whole bunch following her this year.

12. k1s3k1

k1s3k1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    I think more 1st gen unders will graduate, and 3rd gens will be moved to unders.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

13. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    If Ikoma does become center for the 20th, I'm hoping we get a generational single -- 1st gens, 2nd gens, 3rd gens (of course) with their own songs. Let's close out the Ikoma chapter of Nogizaka with a 21 member 1st Gen senbatsu. It makes me sad to think of that. But one can dream.

14. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
    Well, this was what I was expecting - might be the start of additional graduations from the 1st gen, considering how old Nogizaka46 is.

I was predicting that Maiyan could announce graduation sometime this year or next, but I'm surprised Ikoma-chan is graduating ahead of Maiyan. :cry2:

15. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

Since it's now official, congratulations to her. Sad but she's made her decision. Never thought she will graduate this year, never thought of her at all. Though not a fan of her, I still recognize she's a big part of what Nogizaka is right now. It will be strange seeing the group without her. Wouldn't be surprised if all single will be a graduation single this year. She's gonna be center for sure. As I said in my previous post, my only wish is to see the original trio of Ikoma-Ikuchan-Hishino in front one last time. It was an amazing ride for Ikomachan.

16. ikki

ikki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hoshinominami
    now this is a real roller coaster ride for me. went to bed feeling great as Minami apparently has some good story on this week's Nogichu. then woke up to Ikoma's graduation announcent. which now has me thinking、will it be an ikuihoshi fronted single? would still be pretty weird for Minami to consider that good nees :^^;:

17. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Difficult. Two competing ideas.
    First, she was the original centre and has an important role in Nogi's history. No one can deny that.
    On the other hand, I'm not a fan of wasting the centre position on graduating members, especially unpopular ones.
    And Ikoma wouldn't be the best choice if they want to insure a 4th million (yes, it does matter).

I suppose just give it to her? Marika and Himetan were more popular and didn't get anything in particular but Ikoma fans obviously expect this.

18. galangsatria

galangsatria Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Twitter:
    galangsatrw
    More graduations will be coming soon. It's time for Riria and friends to take the torch. :flower:

19. Tetsuo&Youth

Tetsuo&Youth Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    The Times They Are a-Changing...

20. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Also for 3~4 years people have been saying "a wave of graduations is coming" at various points.
    I don't believe a grad crisis is coming any more than I did 3 years ago.