[GENERAL] The Nogizaka46 thread!

Discussion in 'General Nogizaka46 Discussion' started by Mr Waffle, Feb 19, 2012.

1. Shima-can

Shima-can Kenkyuusei

It's strange, i cant find any comment field, or it cant be commented by PC?

2. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    my mistake i thought you were asking about the member blogs. i don’t know how for their tv shows. didn’t know they had a blog for them.

3. galangsatria

galangsatria Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Twitter:
    galangsatrw
  4. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    I really hope something big is happening with this project cause, I don't know... Nogizaka seems kinda boring nowadays. Not really boring, just flat, nothing exciting happening.

• Disagree Disagree x 11
    • Agree Agree x 3
  5. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

If shifted Maiyan to 2nd row is still called flat, then nothing will excite you.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  6. vshav

vshav Member

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Kotoko
    I quite agree with you. I have thought so for the past few singles even. The new girls indeed bring new things to the table, however the projects they do are just the same thing again. Even though they cover lots of magz and walk on runways, those are almost expected of them already. I am still bitter that the Under group is still underutilized. Nogiten is too low-budgeted.

• Agree Agree x 2
  7. Generic_User

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Eight years of idol goodness will diminish their freshness. They'll continue to do the same old, same old just look at them repeating the same things on NogiChu with diminishing returns. It's the slow, inevitable decline to mediocrity. It happens to everything and everyone. What do you think happens when you're 40?

Anyhow, if you're looking for idol freshness with surprise after surprise, then check out Keyakiza46. You'll constantly say things like, "Wow Nogi didn't do it that way!" or "What more are they going to surprise me with?!" They're right on the cusp of going big. I'd say they give me the feeling they're at where Nogizaka was at in the tale end of their third year in 2014 into 2015.

But if that's not your cup of tea, then what is it that Nogizaka can do to bring some excitement back?

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  8. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    I kind of see where he's coming from. There haven't been many surprises lately, and it sometimes seems like they've run out of ideas. Especially when it comes to variety.

For example, many hit single campaigns focus on height (and the fear of it). More often than not, it involves climbing a mountain. I really would like to see some more creativity there.

Nogichuu had a lot of recurring themes, which is fine, but they should mix it up with something new every now and then as well. For example more member segments like in 46hour TV, more movie and game related challenges (Saito Asuka's let's play of that MOBA was enjoyable), etc. I think there are many themes that haven't been covered yet.

On the other hand, the developments in the group itself are still interesting. 4th gen's rise is surely not a 'flat' thing to witness.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  9. Generic_User

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Isn't this perceived "flatness" just a side effect to their longevity? They do the things to make themselves popular, but once at the height of their popularity they don't want to jeopardize it with something that would seem to be out of character. So they continue doing the same that got them there and it feels like they're stagnant.

Personally, I would like to see a different type of show from them. AKB had a show where three to four members travel around Japan on short trips. I wish Nogizaka would do something like that. I would also really like it if they released a NogiDan double album so that we can have a NogiDan tour -- imagine them playing smallish venues.

10. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Does anyone still play Pokemon Go?

"“Pokemon GO”, a smartphone game featuring Mizuki Yamashita, Yuki Yoda and Sakura Endo from the idol group “Nogizaka 46” 'S Nogizaka Poké GO. | Summer Ocean Edition] was released on September 1st."

if the video does not show watch the video here

11. galangsatria

galangsatria Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Twitter:
    galangsatrw
  12. galangsatria

galangsatria Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Twitter:
    galangsatrw
    やっぱ乃木坂だな!
    IMG_20190901_232609.jpg IMG_20190901_232611.jpg
    IMG_20190901_232449.jpg IMG_20190901_232625.jpg
    IMG_20190901_232629.jpg IMG_20190901_232723.jpg

• Like Like x 10
  13. Generic_User

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Nogizaka's 1st Gen has the same number of members as the 4th Gen. 3rd Gen has the most members at 12. 2nd Gen has the fewest...

• Informative Informative x 1
  14. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

A group who everyone get along well isn't just a myth.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. Aspii-sanSlave

Aspii-sanSlave Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Saito Asuka
    iirc there is a live viewing right? if there is i :asdfgh: miss it due to work NOO!!!! someone help me. i need to watch this :wall::wall: :cry2::cry2: :worthy::worthy:

16. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

Just be patient. Gonna have to wait for the bluray release. A must have item, should be next year along with 7th BD live.
    But someone might post the video somewhere if there was indeed a live stream.

17. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

Idk if there's a complete video, but i've watched the encore parts on bilibili. Since idk if it's allowed to post the link here, just PM me if you want it ;)

18. vshav

vshav Member

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Kotoko
    Oh it was the AKBingo thread. General thread is even more lively

19. theobserver

theobserver Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Takahashi Juri-Miyawaki Sakura

Bullying? Fighting? :eek:

• Like Like x 5
  20. JuriRena

JuriRena Next Girls

Oshimen:
    生田絵梨花・桜井玲香
    ^ Waaah Maiyan mentioned it was between Blanco and Rewind ano Hi for her Unit corner in Jingu :p I wish she'd do it next time, rewind ano hi :D