[GENERAL] The Sakurazaka46 / Keyakizaka46 Thread

Discussion in 'General Sakurazaka46 Discussion' started by ForrestFuller, Jun 28, 2015.

1. KazuminTechi

KazuminTechi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayamakazumi
    Twitter:
    yveeeeeshere
    That fukuouwaon performance was so lit

I've been looping it for like 10 times already

Sent from my A33w using Tapatalk

2. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Just a note that the main scandal sheet's on-air program claims it will break a big scandal this weekend, saying "could it be Nogi, could it be Keyaki, could it be someone else?" and this is getting attention on 2channel. I feel calmer about this than I would have a few months ago, since I have seen these claims twice before: once the day passed with nothing, the other time with rehashes of the same pointless "scandals" that came out in the fall of 2015 (old purikura of a couple of members with guys).

Exactly! Seeing the triangle forming was one of many thrills in the performance.

3. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

4. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    Yes! It was drawn according to the order of their name!

5. Bingo

Bingo Member

6. saekokuga874

saekokuga874 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanaberisa
    Aoi was catching my attention constantly in their Waon perf on Songs! She was slaying the choreography and I liked that she wasn't furrowing her eyebrows xD Also, Shida made a small mistake but her extremely stone expression was the coolest. If Hirate can absorb a concept, Shida is the exact opposite. I'm not sure if she morphs them into her own character or plain deflects them lol

7. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
  8. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Thanks for helping me see Aoi. She has really graduated to a higher level of confidence, it appears. She doesn't have to furrow her brow. The movements are easy for her. And she moves so lightly. They have her there as Hirate's third-line shadow. I wonder if she can watch and learn the expressiveness and move forward to being a potential centre someday. Six months ago, I could never have even imagined it. It's amazing what a stint in the front line (and a little orthodontia) can do.

9. Alvin chipmunks

Alvin chipmunks Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shirashimai
    I think it's
    Nijika-Zuumin-Uemuu-Ozeki
    Oda-Miichan-Pon-Fuuchan
    Shiichan-Mona-Captain-Suzumon
    Naako-Habu-Aoi-Tecchi
    Moriya-Yone-Berika-Berisa
    Neru(coz her arms are weird) :D

10. saekokuga874

saekokuga874 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanaberisa
    if there's one advertisement that's completely true, it's that nice teeth and a nice smile do help lots xD Maybe that's why I was more attracted to her this time, even in her profile and other pictures, she has more confidence than before - looking stable instead of unsure during live performances, too. Yeah, Aoi is a really good dancer! Futari Saison was a perfect single for her to be in front, I think she fits better with that type of expression than SaiMajo or Waon bc she doesn't seem that badass inside... at all hah.

11. KazuminTechi

KazuminTechi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayamakazumi
    Twitter:
    yveeeeeshere
    They are arranged by alphabetical order :)))

12. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Kana order (Japanese alphabetical order) plus Neru last, as @Alvin chipmunks has it:
    Ishimori - Imaizumi - Uemura - Ozeki
    Oda - Koike - Kobayashi - Saitou
    Satou - Shida - Sugai - Suzumoto
    Nagasawa - Habu - Harada - Hirate
    Moriya - Yonetani - Watanabe Rika - Watanabe Risa
    plus Nagahama

The stroke-order of the way they write "keyaki" is correct, I believe -- and a little weird (how they start the right-hand side), which makes it a good writing study.

Here's another puzzle: a mural outside Yoyogi Gymnasium last night, with the words "humility - kindness - bonds" against an enjoyable background. Then the initials "M.K." and S.S." Was this really painted (or designed) by Koike Minami and Satou Shiori? (Someone suggested Memi Kakizaki, who can draw a bit, too, but I think Koike is more likely: her monthly greeting cards are always good, and feel a bit like this sometimes).

C8yV6HvVYAAcT1E.jpg

13. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    It was drawn by Koike and Shiichan during Omotenashikai, one year ago.

14. SilentBreeze

SilentBreeze Member

^
    can you tell what was written on that picture

15. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    Their motto.

Humility, Kindness, Bonds

16. SilentBreeze

SilentBreeze Member

tq, and sorry its already written in your post. i just didn't realize it

thank you

17. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    Thanks @Alvin chipmunks, @KazuminTechi and @ukifune ! I only guessed it from the characteristic of each members picture. So, I thought member who draw straight horizontal line would be Uemuu, because of her straight bangs, and the one who looks calm on top row was Neru, like her gentle nature. In the end, I got confused with member with flexible hands on the bottom row, and just put Aoi at there. Now, I just remember, Neru has saru ude. :^^;:

18. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Last edited: Apr 8, 2017
  19. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    I listened to that radio! The drama is very anime-ish, very interesting! Plus the three of them are very good at this! Might might not sub it

1st drama
    • Yuuka is a rich oujo-sama who went to a normal high school because her parents wanted her to be normal like other girl
    • She went inside the class riding a horse lol
    • The violin BGM, Yuuka's "OHOHOHOHOH" lol
    • She clashed with gang leader's Akanen and her subordinate, Berika
    • Yuuka changed all the chairs with sofa, imported from Italy, because she feel like the chair provided by school is hard lol
    • Because she is told not to ride a horse, Yuuka came riding a helicopter and went inside the class through the window lol
    • "Uwa- Akanen's eye just shines red for a moment!" wwwwwwww
    • Yuuka brings a group of top chefs with a top french chef as the head chef, who came bringing a full course french meal and share it with the rest of her classmates.
    • Meeting Akanen and Berika after school, Yuuka wanted to bring Akanen and Berika burger but she have no idea what they like so she bought the entire shop and brings it with with her with a crane lol
    • She got tired of following the school rules so she bought the school lmao
    2nd drama
    • Berika calling Akanen, saying that a big aquarium arrived in her place. Inside it, an actual living shark.
    • Rika told Yuuka that she lost her precious doll, Aoko. Yuuka bought her a new one... the real one
    • Akanen was summoned to Principal Office, because she was accused of stealing money
    • Yuuka hired Japan's best private detective to clear Akanen's name and finding where the money is
    • In this drama, Yuuka and Berika finally make friends with Akanen. Berika used to be bullied, until Akanen took her as subordinate and basically protects her from her bullies.

• Like Like x 1
  20. KazuminTechi

KazuminTechi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayamakazumi
    Twitter:
    yveeeeeshere
    Thanks for the summary!!!

I love how they made it like a comedy anime style storytelling haha