[GENERAL] The Sakurazaka46 / Keyakizaka46 Thread

Discussion in 'General Sakurazaka46 Discussion' started by ForrestFuller, Jun 28, 2015.

1. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
  2. SilentBreeze

SilentBreeze Member

^
    and it already fo a long time.... :(

reminds me of himetan

hope she will recover soon

3. Meiji Ishin

Meiji Ishin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    horimiona
    TBF much like the Himetan hiatus in Nogi we don't know what her health concern is and likely never will.
    It could be an illness (e.g. walking pneumonia) or it could be an injury (e.g. a slipped disk).
    All we can do is hope for a speedy and complete recovery.

4. KazuminTechi

KazuminTechi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayamakazumi
    Twitter:
    yveeeeeshere
    I'm really sad and worried about Zuumin but I can't help but wonder what will happen to some of their performances

I mean, will a hiragana member take her position like unders do on Nogi?

Sent from my A33w using Tapatalk

5. woque

woque Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    horimiona
    Today is filled with sad news from both 48 and Sakamichi sides. Gonna miss that smile for a while but hope she'll rest well and come back stronger.

Interesting if management decide to have a hiragana member to replace her for fukyouwaon performance. If i does happen, finger cross that member can bring the same intensity as Zuumin's.

6. Deaththekid

Deaththekid Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Twitter:
    _Desu46
    I would rather they suspend Yuichanzu activities temporarily and leave her spot in group performances empty but I understand if that is not feasible.......

7. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    I don't think they'll bring in any Hiraganas to fill the spot, like what they did when Yuuka is absent for Laguna.

8. Rayman21

Rayman21 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    odanana
    Wow. Very unexpected. Hopefully she recovers well and quickly!

9. newromantics

newromantics Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    I doubt any Hiragana member knows Fukyouwaon's choreography that is hard for Kanjis themselves, who focused mainly on it.

I think they'll just leave the spot empty, maybe correct up a bit the formation and stuff.

10. KazuminTechi

KazuminTechi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayamakazumi
    Twitter:
    yveeeeeshere
    I hope that she does not force her self to recover and just take it easy for a while. She's one of the pillars of K46 so we don't want to overwork her

Then this means the reshooting of W-Keyakizaka no uta MV will take a while

Sent from my A33w using Tapatalk

11. biboloxo

biboloxo Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    You can't just leave a spot empty like that. And you can't compare this situation with Yukka, b/c that was just only 1 performance. If they don't replace Imaizumi with another Hiragana member, the other Keya members will have to learn a new formation for every single up till now.

To tell the truth, I really didn't expect that she will be the first member who needs to take a break b/f health condition. I always think that it will be either Neru or Hirate. Anw, hopefully she will get better soon.

12. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    I doubt there's any Hiragana member (except maybe Mao) who can't do it.
    Yeah it's tough, but practising is the only job Hiragana has by now. And there's no way they wouldn't practice the current A-side.

• Like Like x 1
  13. mai48_

mai48_ Member

Twitter:
    maiakikochan
    I think Hiragana knows the Fukyouwaon choreography. Perhaps they won't execute is good as kanji because they didn't practice it as much as Kanji, but I think they were at least taught the moves and all. I mean, the Hiragana is definitely going to perform Fukyouwaon in the future in their event as Fukyouwaon is a Keyaki a-side and Hiragana is part of Keyaki.

14. newromantics

newromantics Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Anyway, as people said we do need to replace Zuumin with a Hiragana member. I wonder who management will choose. Katoshi? Kyonko? Someone who's already popular would be the easiest one, as it'll then make it simplier to land them in the senbatsu and right in the 2nd or even 1st row.

Maybe they'll rotate them? To let everyone try themselves, though not sure if Keyas will have enough performances for that.

15. VincentS

VincentS Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shitaomiu
    Well we don't know how long she will be out.
    Msta she will miss 100% but as far as I know no other performance is coming up? AKBshow is already recorded.
    For one performance they can leave it open.

16. riduch

riduch Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    hiatus is the best choice. we don't want a matsuno rina case happens to our girls. And for her replacement, please be it mirei

17. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

imagine if Techi got sick....who will fill her role ?

18. newromantics

newromantics Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Oh. Maybe Pon? She has the dance skills, vocal skills, fans, management sees her potential and overall I think she can hold her own as a center.

But my personal opinion is that management wouldn't let Techi take a break during 1st two weeks of promos, no center would be allowed to IMO, unless it's something extremely serious.

19. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    I can't imagine anyone other than captain getting away with filling in for Techi.

Not only is she one of the more popular members, she has the reason down (captain) and has improved her dancing and expressions a lot.

20. VincentS

VincentS Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shitaomiu
    I would also put Pon in there. She has everything going you'd need.
    Cap, yes she has improved quite a bit but she still isn't there yet imo.