[GENERAL] The Sakurazaka46 / Keyakizaka46 Thread

Discussion in 'General Sakurazaka46 Discussion' started by ForrestFuller, Jun 28, 2015.

1. TargaK

TargaK Kenkyuusei

Nah, he is just trying to make it sound kpopish. Look up in the comments and you will see most of them are english/korean (look up comments 1 year ago, 99% were japanese). I don't follow AKB much, but that's what's happening here.

Anyways, I agree with @Hiraishin , but not because I think the songs are draining energy, but because I don't really like that the lyrics (with the exception of ambivalent) get more and more extreme as time goes on. I am perfectly fine with the idea of trying to get your voice heard (as in Silent Majority), but the whole "hating society and teachers", "start a revolution" is just depressed twitter-using teenager syndrome and in my opinion, it shouldn't be promoted by anyone as it literally favors anarchy against order.
    But, it works with their target group and I am sure most of you guys agree with what they are saying (which is why I have a feeling this will be one of my most controversial comment), so I'm just gonna have to drift further and further away from them as a group, I guess.

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Old Old x 1
  2. blindastaroth

blindastaroth Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Kodama Haruka
    Twitter:
    BlindAstaroth
    • Like Like x 2
  3. Hiraishin

Hiraishin Member

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
  4. Bingo

Bingo Member

The MV got over a million views in less than a day(which is a rare thing now a day for AKB48) cause of the former "Produce 48" trainees are in it. They gain lot of Korean and international fans which is good for business. On other hand I kind agree with you, my favorite Keyakizaka46 song is Futari Saison.

• Winner Winner x 1
  5. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    Is that the single that should have been Sayanee's last and instead was about PD48 people? I'd gladly leave it to 48g and keep Ambivalent

As for 8th I guess we are respecting the same schedules we got for new gens presentation: first graduation announcements then everything else :glare:

• Like Like x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. Navicon46

Navicon46 Kenkyuusei

In addition to Sakamichi group I also listen to a lot of underground or "alt" idols and one thing I can't stand is the ones that seem like they're trying too hard to be edgy.
    That's how Kanji has been for me since Fukyouwaon. The whole edgy, emo, rebellious thing just comes off as very inauthentic and try-hard. Also now that 15/21 current Kanji members are 20 or older the whole "adults are bad" theme is going to start getting embarrassing.

• Agree x 5
    • Disagree x 2
    • Like x 1
    • Dislike x 1
    • Winner x 1
  7. chrissirhc

chrissirhc Member

Oshimen:
    yamaguchimaho
    they've only released one edgy song since fukyouwaon

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Ozeki

Ozeki Member

Oshimen:
    Nibubu
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  9. porkchopgroove

porkchopgroove Kenkyuusei

• Like Like x 1
  10. Xiphyas

Xiphyas Next Girls

Oshimen:
    みなさん 美玖をお寿司かない
    Fuuchan, Shiichan and Suzumon on crazy showroom (18.10.30)

if the video does not show watch the video here

[​IMG]

===============================================================

You can find and buy in practically every cosplay store in Akihabara (COSPA, ACOS, Don Quijote, Polka and a super long etc).

===============================================================

Neru, Risa and Miichan on showroom to promote Keyakizaka's photobook. 18.11.01 - 22.00~

https://www.showroom-live.com/keyakizaka46

Last edited: Oct 31, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  11. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

12. Ozeki

Ozeki Member

Oshimen:
    Nibubu
    ^ Yes, that’s true~

I will continue to add more information on my original post after the trio’s Showroom:approve:

13. Hiraishin

Hiraishin Member

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Can we make it a new thread?

14. Ozeki

Ozeki Member

Oshimen:
    Nibubu
    Sure, that might be easier too; i’ll go ahead and make it in a bit!

15. Ozeki

Ozeki Member

Oshimen:
    Nibubu
  16. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Tickets for the Sakamichi stage-play Zambi went on sale last Saturday and are now totally sold out for all performances: 17 performances split between two teams, in a hall that holds a maximum of just over 3000 people, Tokyo Dome City hall, in the Tokyo Dome City entertainment complex next to the Tokyo Dome. Here are photos of the theatre. I guess that large area in front of the audience is where the expensive extra seats will be set up, surrounded by a runway that the actors will use. The play is horror, and the cast has apparently been told to reveal nothing.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

There are two teams, Red and Blue, with Red doing 9 shows and Blue 8:

[​IMG]

Red: Yoda Yuki, Yamashita Mizuki (Nogi); Kobayashi Yui, Habu Mizuho (Kanji); Saitou Kyouko, Kosaka Nao (Hiragana)
    Blue: Kubo Shiori, Umezawa Minami; Sugai Yuuka, Moriya Akane; Kakizaki Memi, Katou Shiho.

Sorry if the basic info has been posted elsewhere here, but I could only find part of it.

• Informative Informative x 1
  17. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

Last edited: Nov 1, 2018
    • Informative Informative x 2
  18. Ozeki

Ozeki Member

Oshimen:
    Nibubu
    OT21 For the Photobook! ! !

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. Xiphyas

Xiphyas Next Girls

Oshimen:
    みなさん 美玖をお寿司かない
    Now, the ochazuke gonna disappear from the stores. Yukka, Neru, Berika and Berisa are part of the new CM to promote the ochazuke nori pack that will come with photo cards from the National Your 2018.

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  20. djahat88

djahat88 Kenkyuusei

• Winner Winner x 1