[GENERAL] The Sakurazaka46 / Keyakizaka46 Thread

Discussion in 'General Sakurazaka46 Discussion' started by ForrestFuller, Jun 28, 2015.

1. miyabi

miyabi Kenkyuusei

@risanen yes Sapporo Dome is smaller than Fukuoka, Kyocera or Tokyo Dome but there arent many artist holding concerts at this place because of its location which make it extremely hard to sold tickets. You will know if you look at Sapporo in Japan map. It is also the area which left most tickets for Osaka Festival Hall Theater live viewing.

I search for some places with ~ 3x.000 capacity and I think Yokohama Stadium (~30k) - Seibu Dome (~30k) - Saitama Super Arena (36.5k) are reasonable for next big concert. If Keyaki-can can sell out SSA, next year goal will be Tokyo Dome / Kyocera Dome

2. Jsprite

Jsprite Future Girls

You echo my feelings towards Keyakizaka46. Since the early years of AKB48, no other group in the 48/46G universe (or any other idol group for that matter) has tingled my nerve endings and stirred my soul like Keya's songs, choreo, and members.

• Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 2
  3. Rev4

Rev4 Member

I was already thinking of them moving Keyaki Republic to Meiji Jingu Stadium this year. They have been at Fuji-Q Highland two years now and last year they increased to 3 days which wasn't enough to get tickets. The area can just take 15k. Fans don't want to miss out on their main concert of the year.

They have now past Budokan and many had hard time to get tickets. Aki-P, Konno came to watch on the last day just like what they did with Republic last year.

Zenkoku tour can test out Super Arena. If it's not enough they will advanced to domes for 4th annila.

When will they announce Republic 2019? Probably on showroom in June along with 2nd album. Their 2nd album live. 2gen will participate on this album. First time ever senbatsu songs will experiment with centres from 1gen and 2gen is my prediction. 9 senbatsu songs already centered by Techi to add on the album from 5th single. New senbatsu songs will experiment with new centres. Right time to do that on an album. Techi is very experienced so she can afford to skip new senbatsu songs to rest from her injuries. She gave everything at Budokan even if reports say she was in pain on Ambivalent when she cartwheeled.

Kaze ni fukarete mo, Hiraishin, Garasu wo Ware!, Moumori e kaerouka?, Ambivalent, Student Dance, I'm out, Kuroi Hitsuji, Nobody.

Regular edition for first album had 16 songs which 15 came from four singles by Kanji and Gana. Mainly senbatsu songs. Getsuyoubi was new but Kimi wo and Tokyo Tower were put in Type A and Type B. Unit and solo songs are normally overrepresented on Type A and Type B.

If they keep 16 songs that means at least 3 new senbatsu songs on regular edition and rest are unit and some solo song. It's not like Keyaki has released a lot in 2018 and now being quiet until June. I don't really know how they have planned things out when they are without Gana for the first time.

• Like Like x 1
  4. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
  5. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

I really want to see that act of Techi and Satoshi.

6. Xiphyas

Xiphyas Next Girls

Oshimen:
    みなさん 美玖をお寿司かない
    Yui-chan and Karin-chan on Yuugata Paradise. I like the way how Karin-chan shows her thoughts plus her voice, made her more interesting and funny sometimes. Yui-chan is a total idol, she knows what she want and she is funny and cute.

if the video does not show watch the video here

-------------------------

I will try to do a summary about the 3rd anniversary later or tomorrow but I'm a bit busy and still tired. Can't promise at all.

Sorry if someone is waiting for that.

Just to try to help some fans here. Definitely Keyakizaka could manage bigger stages and concerts (tour included) but here we aren't full convinced about a "full dome tour", they can up and do a concert on Tokyo-dome? Absolutely!. But a "dome tour" is harder even for big artist and stars here in Japan. We think they can have the Tokyo-dome concert at next spring or with luck this year (I personally want that) even with only 2 generations (we were talking about a new recruitment at the end of year or next year).

I love that kind of acts since the first time I saw it and when Techi-chan and Shii-chan did it was beautiful. Probably a lot of people missed but sometimes you can tell Techi-chan was smiling and Shii-chan have that elegant and beautiful figure that you just can't resist to point that.

They were great and the environment was perfect...

• Like Like x 4
    • Informative Informative x 2
  7. Rev4

Rev4 Member

Yeah, regarded staging at Budokan it looked like at first Keyaki brought graveyard and death but they are symbols. Fuuchan explained this on her blog. The spiral stair symbolize the slope they keep climbing in W-Keya song. They will continue to climb to the top.

Three triangle shaped hourglass symbolize the passage of time. They used this symbol with lights when they performed Kimi wo mou at final tour in 2017.

The scattered stone monuments are the sign of reincarnation.

It was important for them to be reborn after 3 years. New Keyakizaka46 awaits! They usually put effort into staging but last year wasn't Techi in the right mood so there wasn't anything special about Keyaki Republic's main stage when 2017 was built like a fortress.

3rd annila at Budokan was Keyaki you know and loved in 2017 when it comes to performance. Despite the small venue for having a main stage only it was really great and a short glimpse of things to come.

8. patapataful

patapataful Upcoming Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Twitter:
    patapataful
  9. Tanoichan

Tanoichan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Harada Aoi
    That would be interesting:chuffed:

10. DIO

DIO Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    wadamaaya
    • Informative Informative x 1
  11. Rev4

Rev4 Member

Yuuka was interviewed before Budokan by Nikkan Sports and in Reiwa period she wants them to release next single. Try something new while cherishing their Keyakizaka likeness.

No album this year. The timing with 8th single from Ambivalent looks to be odd but it has to do with group change and many members becoming adults. Yuuka mentioned how the protagonist in song lyrics have become an adult.

It doesn't seems they want to replicate old singles and look back. They want to try new things with every single. We as fans will always love the old songs, but it's about moving forward instead of creating carbon copies and still cherising the identity.

What they started to do after first album are they going to continue on their journey to develop into a bigger group. For those who haven't moved on from their first three singles and didn't like the direction with Garasu wo Ware!, Ambivalent and Kuroi Hitsuji they will keep trying new things in Keyakizaka fashion. It's basically what have made them bigger today.

12. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    I was thinking about the album this morning because as much as I'm anticipating it, the logistics of its release may be a bit packet/confusing.
    Perhaps it's better like this, making 1 or 2 singles and then next year have a full album they can "build" a new Keyaki Republic around... This said, Keyaki song had never disappointed me; even when there have been some I don't like, I couldn't ignore each song is a step Keyaki takes forward.

One thing I love about Keyaki right now is the amount of love fans are expressing towards new gen.
    Perhaps it's because I'm used to see other groups new gens being overcriticized way before they even get the chance to be known and demostrate their skills, but I'm really appreciating it.

Sadly for me, I think we are going towards a separate senbatsu; It will break my heart but I'll accept it because as long as we respect each member, Keyaki will always be our group.
    Also if a new-new-gen is really coming (I'm seeing people discussing about it around) it's kinda unavoidable, though there're always ways to make it less painful for everyone involved, just making new choices instead of the usual Senbatsu/Unders path.

Of course I'll miss 2nd gen SR so hopefully there will be people updating us with it :worthy:

13. Rev4

Rev4 Member

I will watch the showroom.

New-new gen? There are 18 kks members that haven't been placed in any group yet. Probably reserved for Keyaki and Hinata. 9 members for each group. But they need to change things up a bit. It was a long journey for 2gen to learn choreo and do so many events in a short time. I think with 2gen being the base for the future they don't need to repeat same process. 2gen joined around the time graduated 1gen needed replacements in senbatsu. This time with a new-new gen coming that will already be covered.

With how Keyaki is increasingly growing they will need bigger stages which per automatic need more members to cover other members' health. Help each other with the concert. Having 1gen senpais performing 16 senbatsu songs non-stop burdened them at Budokan. They looked really exhausted around the last MC by Yuuka.

Mngmt does also have bigger plans for Republic and annila in the future. For that they need understandably more members. So Yuuka's hint was dropped at last day in Osaka where she said to become a bigger group. Members are prepared for it? Techi doesn't seems to bother so much about it after what she said about generations. As long as they come up with new ways that fits Keyaki it will not be a problem.

Meiji Jingu Stadium for Keyaki Republic for example and Tokyo Dome are going to need more members. More teamwork from their group aura.

• Like Like x 1
  14. hibana

hibana Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Tamura Hono
    2nd gen doesn't even have a song out and people are already thinking about a new gen this year

15. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

Lolololol.. I hardly get why they think so.

Talking abt 2nd gen, it is difficult getting an Oshimen. They are all so cute. I have no choice but to make them all my oshimen like with 1st gen.

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  16. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    LMAO

I keep forgetting about the 18 girls in the limbo because I was not so invested in auditions except for a few girls, but I get why people are already speculating about them. I wonder if they'll be still 18 by the time mngmnt decides their time came, if ever.
    100% agreeing with @Iamyoung chosing only one of the group would be near to impossible, thought I have TakeYui-Hikaru-Riko as favorites, the others are right behind.

17. Rev4

Rev4 Member

I don't really pay much attention to new-new gen except for my second favourite from showroom passed the audition. Her strength is dancing. She seems to be that real person who is down to earth but might not be the kind of character who can gather a lot of fans in a short time. She is more on the level of 1gen Keyaki when they debuted on Keyakake.

Anyway, showroom was great. No wonder why 2gen is so popular, same with 3gen from Hinata (Hinano). They announced official message app for members, they will start joining personal hs (even though Keyakake and HinaAi did already announced that after the show) and personal showroom accounts for members.

Things are going smoothly. Even if I wanted a 2nd album it's good for practice for 2gen to participate their first Republic with old songs and a new single. They will get warmed up for 2nd album live next year.

• Informative Informative x 1
  18. cotd

cotd Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    I love every Keyakichans but I do have oshimen. Tecchan is my oshimen from the first gen, while Morita-kun is my oshimen from the second gen. They are quite different, I think Tecchan oshi tends to like Karin more. But I can't help liking Morita-kun, she has many talents, her personality is unique, and she is really cute! :D

19. Xiphyas

Xiphyas Next Girls

Oshimen:
    みなさん 美玖をお寿司かない
    New generation showroom SP. Sorry if I'm super late but let me share the great session.

A lot of information, enjoy!

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Winner Winner x 3
  20. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    Thank you :worthy::worthy::worthy::worthy: