[GENERAL] The Sakurazaka46 / Keyakizaka46 Thread

Discussion in 'General Sakurazaka46 Discussion' started by ForrestFuller, Jun 28, 2015.

1. turbogig

turbogig Member

Oshimen:
    Habu Mizuho
    If my memory serves me right, in 2016 they used to show similar concept imagery before announcing a single. Now. School, city, seasons and trees? That's gotta be an album.
    If Hinatazaka does it, why can't we?
    upd. Dayum! As I thought, same exact thing happened on 2016.02.06.

Last edited: Aug 27, 2020
  2. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    But, in reversed order. It feels like Keya try to go back to what they were before. The era before Fukyouwaon?

3. chialuuuu

chialuuuu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Izuta Rina
    Then maybe that's why, apparently, someone said that it would be a 28 member version of SaiMajo.

That's also a good idea of what could happen.

4. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    Yeah, it's from fukyouwaon that the emo/dark concept went over the top and identified the group. It makes sense: coming back to the origins but following a different path this time.

But what if it's really something serious like that, and they were not just "rumours"? What if bullying or a big fight with other members / management really happened? Of course there's no way she could've said it. That would cause more problems and maybe even legal consequences. I wouldn't call her irresponsible for staying silent. So yeah, we can't really judge if we don't know the truth.

5. Maeda_Toshiie

Maeda_Toshiie Kenkyuusei

Hope for the best, expect the worst.

Agreed, that was on my mind. If there was conflict with other members, I think she would keep quiet about it until those involved left the group or even left the industry, especially given that she is still under S&F. All the more to keep quiet if the issue is with the management. Japanese entertainment celebrities generally do not engage in public feuds, especially if they are not free lancers.

6. keyak

keyak Upcoming Girls

:corr: Now this makes me want to see a 2ki-version of Silent Majority MV. I vote Karin for center.

Sure, we can't possibly exclude those possibilities. It just seems highly improbable to me, based on how the members had always babied Techi since debut and their heartfelt blogs after Hirate's withdrawal (& the other two grads). Not to mention, they literally goo-goo-gaga-ed over Techi's performances during the ROK17 Youtube viewing party back in May (this was post-withdrawal). But hey, the girls could be putting up a front and fooling all of us, who truly knows.

A serious disagreement with management seems a lot more likely to me, but seeing how she stuck with S&F makes me question that too.

---

Some good news, Keyakizaka's official Youtube channel just hit 1 mil subscribers. :banana:

Are Youtube channels re-namable? It would sure suck if they abandoned this channel after this milestone to create a new one once the group rebrands.

[​IMG]
    Source

• Like Like x 1
  7. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

True, that cld be possible but again did you watch the doc or any other scenes that show members off camera? Sometimes we just have to 'see' without listening to know some things aren't true. This bullying thing was denied way back but antis & Bunshun still pressed on that whenever a member graduates. Meanwhile we have a relaxed open relationship of members being shown through camera & yet still we want to believe 'rumors' written by hands that can't be seen or felt, add the fact that there is nothing supporting them too. Sometimes~ *sigh*

Note: NGT48 had an obvious bullying going on. How many times did you see them bring it up? But nah, they had to talk abt it where there are no facts! They needed the clicks & like most said, ppl believe it only when it comes to keyaki.

Anyways, the grp is rebranding. They managed to tarnish their image with that. Let's not go back to that pls.

EDIT: to be sure, better see the doc which is another way of exposing. The few reviewers that have seen it never mentioned any thing which is close to a feud btn members but rather confirmed what some of us have been saying that members began losing their own path & believed they cld only do well with Hirate.

Also Yay! Lol
    https://twitter.com/kaerisjaojuan/status/1297481913360424961?s=19

8. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
    BEST ALBUM ANNOUNCED!

And...Keyakizaka46's website goes down.

• Informative Informative x 2
  9. keyak

keyak Upcoming Girls

[​IMG]

:corr::corr::corr:

44 whopping songs (are we finally getting sajin full ver??)

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  10. Philosophy Senpai

Philosophy Senpai Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    Karin is OK but sending Tecchi vibes. Since the group is about to be reborn, for that particular center I would have chosen among 2nd gen (even preferably 2.5gen) the girl with the longest hair and after coloring her heir bright blonde, I would have her center Silent Majority...

11. miwa

miwa Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Mirei
    Okay, so I did a quick calculation of all the songs they have released so far in their singles. Excluding Hiragana Keyaki songs, that brings it to exactly 44 songs. So I'm guessing no new songs. Most exciting news is the new footage.

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. rdamon42

rdamon42 Member

Oshimen:
    渡邉 理佐 / 守屋麗奈
    Twitter:
    rdamon42
    A best of album? Yay!

Also I concur, if Techi had a falling out with management or (ex) co-members, she would fly the coop like Zuumin did. Not saying that Zuumin had that, but we would probably never know for sure.

RunRun? Rena? :D

13. Kumosayi

Kumosayi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kawata Hina
    Man, they could have added 2 new songs to get 46 songs, but then I guess people would be annoyed they'd have to buy a most likely expensive best of album to get two new songs (and I wouldn't blame them) so it's a no-win I guess.

14. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    It's not said they are gonna put in all our current song.
    ...I realized while I was writing how little convincing it sounded lol Believing in mngmnt has become impossible
    but you never know, they could leave out duets or solo songs, did you count those in @miwa ?

Also, we got 119 minutes of unreleased footages, and more of that in the Documentary so I don't think fans would be particularly disappointed in any case.

Wallets are gonna cry this autumn though
    I just hope they won't leave out Abunakkashi and Seifuku to Taiyou though :inlove:

15. chialuuuu

chialuuuu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Izuta Rina
    Yup, but since it's a "music channel" (which includes all their pvs from their vevo as part of this channel and things like that) it may take a while for their music from the new group to be added.

16. minaeshi

minaeshi Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Twitter:
    minaeshit
    I think the theories and speculation about her withdrawal are so out there, but it's almost kinda parallel to Zuumin's situation, in a weird way. Zuumin had a lot of goals to be center which unfortunately never came to light unless techi was absent, but she ultimately took multiple hiatus' and eventually graduated due to health reasons, not because of the frustrations of never being center. I don't think there was anything malicious between her and either management or members. Resentment at managers perhaps but that's it.
    Techi, while always being center, also had health issues the resulted in multiple hiatus' and an eventual withdrawal. While Zuumin's condition seemed to flare up during keyaki activities, Techi's condition was directly caused by the activities keyaki held. Remember how busy they were in summer 2017? It's no surprise she wanted out back then. Like Zuumin, I don't think Techi has had any falling out with management or members, but resentment towards management? probably lol. And since she most likely has her own team of staff and management to look after her outside of keyaki, leaving the group and doing her own thing while still being with staff she's comfortable with is a great option for her, and it's paying off, she looks much happier now.

As for the best of album!!!! I'm excited but also not? Like with all best of albums, i've already heard and purchased all the songs that will be released so the only thing I'm really looking forward too are the 200 minutes of unseen footage, which tbh i'll just wait for keyavids or whoever to sub the content for me. It would be nice to have Saijin and 10gatsu included so we can finally hear them, and it would be nice to have a 46 song album just for symbolism if nothing else lmao I wouldn't mind them at the very least remaking those two songs to include the 2nd gen so that they have a little bit of vocal content released. Just feels like such a shame that they aren't doing more.. I hope it means that, once they 'officially close the curtain' they will have like a month or so break and then immediately jump into their re-brand activities, they've had more than enough time doing nothing..

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  17. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

Keyaki Best Album! Wow I'm so glad. Best Album, as they come by, might not necessary have all their old songs. And that is why most think there might be new songs. Songs that were recorded maybe with the senbatsu? We will have to wait for details later but once again it's s&f so I don't know. But what a great way to end the group once again, giving every thing (mostly) out to the fans lol

EDIT: Lol Nen couldn't resist
    https://twitter.com/toomuchidea/status/1299005413141041152?s=19

There are definitely unreleased songs.

Last edited: Aug 28, 2020
  18. miwa

miwa Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Mirei
    I counted every song released in their singles apart from Hiragana Keyaki songs and Dare Kane. That's precisely 44 songs. I did notice that the album cover also has the first album covers and Dare Kane on it as well so maybe I'm wrong.

• Like Like x 1
  19. JoltFiend

JoltFiend Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    joltfiend
    The breakdown is 30 songs and a 119 minute BD on type A, and 31 songs and a 74 minute BD on type B. Info here.

So what songs do you think get split between the two versions and what difference between the two BDs are?

20. heatsignature

heatsignature Future Girls Wiki48 Editor

I don’t see why they would exclude songs from the album and DareKane especially since they’re both included in the banner.

I found a list in Japanese with all the songs including unreleased ones/collab songs. Certainly they would include the 9 singles, plus the full group tracks like Hiraishin (15 songs), plus Taiyou Miageru. That would be 25 songs, so 19 more tracks we could speculate about haha.

It is S&F so I don’t want to put my expectations too high, but looking at AKB, all of their best of albums seem to have included at least one new track, with their most recent one having 14 new ones across 4 versions iirc. I hope each version will get at least one unreleased song. The absolute worst case scenario is 0 new songs and the cover is just a collage of old photos.

Buuut I think the main album song with Yuukanen center is possible. Or maybe something with Hikaru center? Or maybe the pool song with Risa in center.