[GENERAL] The Sakurazaka46 / Keyakizaka46 Thread

Discussion in 'General Sakurazaka46 Discussion' started by ForrestFuller, Jun 28, 2015.

1. mochichan

mochichan Kenkyuusei

Keya impact! Apparently their idol power is so strong that they will convert people to the 3rd Reich bc they wore some costumes once!!! True current trend idol slay!

No, but really this whole mess is so dumb.....idek. Beside it's their management/stylist that ok-ed the design. It's not like the girls made it so wtf..........Make their stylist go watch the thing if they still have their job.

2. Atreyu

Atreyu Kenkyuusei

Thank you a million times. Really.

3. husna212

husna212 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Ikoma Rina
    Then aki p could just pretend that they never received that message

Sent from my SM-J510GN using Tapatalk

4. Babyshiba

Babyshiba Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    koikeminami
    Feels like they're just bullying a bunch of 17 yr old girls now.....wtf let these girls be....they're about to promote their 3rd single soon can't we just let them focus on that instead?? I'm already tired of all the bs about this. >.>

• Like Like x 1
  5. riduch

riduch Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    israeli embassy got counter backlash by japanese citizen regarding this matter.
    all I can see is an ocean of bashing them.
    they did apologize, deleting all contents regarding this matter, this is too much I guess

especially the root of all this problem were just some hats....

Last edited: Nov 3, 2016
  6. Cristafari

Cristafari Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    Okay, so once again I am going to remind you guys. And mind you, most of the posts I have seen since this morning have been thoughtful enough to keep my request in mind. However, a couple of posts have skated very close to the line of on-topic vs. political rant. That also means posts that sprinkle their political opinions all over a post that is seemingly about the Keya members. Don't think we aren't seeing that.

That doesn't mean you cannot talk about the political ramifications of the issue. I just don't want to see this thread turn into the comment section of every Huffington Post article I have ever had the misfortune to click on.

So again I will remind everyone to please stay on-topic and avoid making this a personal political conversation.

7. Panzeridolspower

Panzeridolspower Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    i hope is a joke , no because he need to stop smoke , why this girl need this thing ? she don't create outfit (if we think the outfit are nazi of course) she don't have any big symbole of nasi oh wait....she have zero nazi thing , it's to hard to understand she have nothing make bad or the people just have no brain ?
    in this century internet is in fire for nothing , i'm 100% againt this thing !!!
    she don't have to see , read and ear horrible thing .

8. Blitzius

Blitzius Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hashimotonanami
    the blogs have been really quiet today, save for 2 posts regarding Ayaka's Birthday.
    1 more week till the single is out. I and with not Kakenai this week, its gonna be a long week before we get to see the girls again.

9. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaguchi "Tenshi" Nagisa
    I think they should accept the invitation. I even have a better idea: why not shooting a KEYABINGO! in Gaza and the West Bank?

• Like Like x 1
  10. miyako-dori

miyako-dori Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    mukaichimion
    I expect the seminar should be something like the lesson of the modern history. And I think if this silly trouble would bring some profit, that should be what members acquire common knowledge about history with seriousness. Of course, some sensible adults must accompany.

Last edited: Nov 3, 2016
  11. riduch

riduch Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    the staff should come, the girls shouldn't.
    it's going to be a busy month for the girls. attending unimportant and unprofitable invitation like this would waste their time
    and also 3rd single, no time really

12. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

It is time to utilize Hiragana Keyakizaka...
    Okay, I'm half joking. But if they do need to go to the seminar, might as well send Hiragana Keyakizaka as Keyakizaka representative. I doubt they (the embassy) care about who will come to the seminar.

13. megawotaku

megawotaku Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Did that show that got cancelled cite the reason being the outfits? Or is it speculation that that was the reason?

14. Christoff522

Christoff522 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    moriyaakane
    Does anybody know, if any big musical events usually occur in June?
    I am going Japan next year and I would love to see Keyaki live?

I am quite willing to travel, but will be in Osaka, I will just hit the shinkansen if needs be.

15. jujuchuu

jujuchuu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    itomarika
    I'm predicting that their first big tour will be next summer, but it will probably be in August, if you want to extend your trip. there should be some music programs (I can only think of FNS uta no natsu matsuri but it's in July) around that time that they may be on though. and there's always handshake events...

16. jokoyamajui

jokoyamajui Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nagasawananako
    No problems. If you need more help with the process whatsoever, just let me know!

17. VincentS

VincentS Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shitaomiu
    Well they will 100% hold their 1st Year Anniversary on 6th April. Budokan? Yokohama? Saitama? (ehh just kidding)
    I will try to be in Japan during April and maybe attend.

18. jokoyamajui

jokoyamajui Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nagasawananako
    Err.... I sure hope it is somewhere in the Tokyo area. Saitama is fine by me, as long as I can get a ticket!

19. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

Nogizaka can do Tokyo Dome already if they want.
    I wouldn't be surprised if Keyaki started selling out Budokan tbh.

20. Christoff522

Christoff522 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    moriyaakane
    Thanks, sadly I can't, but when my passive income business starts actually making money I will start studying in Japan. How do handshake events work? I'd give a whole day of my holiday to meet Berika!