[GENERAL] The SKE48 Thread

Discussion in 'General SKE48 Discussion' started by RocketStarLauncher, Oct 7, 2008.

1. Momentosis

Momentosis Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimadaharuka
    Look at it this way, people are going to spend more money to keep her ranking down.

lol

2. d2K18VPcOA

d2K18VPcOA Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsumurakaori
    Or imagine if an athlete said they wanted to show those who think they couldn't do it that they could.

3. Center

Center Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanimarika
    she wants to prove her self in a bad way.. I really hope my oshi won't inherit this kind of attitude. dasu and tsuma has only a few years to go. kuma-chan and kumiko or the only ones who has this kind of kyara.... what I'm trying to say it... this is a very bad example for the kouhais

4. うぃむ33

うぃむ33 Kenkyuusei

It would've been great if she said that, but she didn't. She straight up said she really wanted to see AKB fans upset because of her.

5. d2K18VPcOA

d2K18VPcOA Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsumurakaori
    ^ then she went on to explain how she thinks there are those who would be reluctant and wants to see their reaction.

6. Center

Center Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanimarika
    Nobunaga's Mom.

if the video does not show watch the video here

7. kk127

kk127 Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    So Churi won the FLASH 755 Watch Battle :cute::cute::cute:

Final Watch Count

Takayanagi Akane - 48,722,705
    Anai Chihiro - 23,780,525
    Iwatate Saho - 6,042,490

Churi won with a whopping 25 mil difference so there literally was no chance she could lose and it was a landslide

I'm so happy, finally a solo PB for Churi after all these years, she deserves this

Congratulations the ONE AND ONLY BIRD LADY :XD::XD::XD:

also this

SKE48 Team KII member Takayanagi Akane (高柳明音) joined AKB48 x 755 x Flash solo gravure contest, and Team KII whole team supports Takayanagi Akane.
    [​IMG]

Oba Mina original tweet:
    公演終わりにみんなでぴよぴよタイム�� 松村香織ちゃん指導の元 頑張るぞ。 #チームK#高柳明音ちゃん #ちゅりpic.twitter.com/BOqyyuHV4k
    — 大場美奈 (@mina_ovo) 2015 5月 7日

source: AKB48 Daily

the team spirit is the best, yay for SKE
    at least we have one win to lessen Nao's loss :)

8. Momentosis

Momentosis Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimadaharuka
    Some of that power should've been diverted to Nao.

lol

9. kk127

kk127 Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    ^ you're assuming they didn't do the same thing for Nao, and we don't know that

Nao lost because Keicchi was too strong, just look at Nao and Kei numbers and you can see it

10. Fourever

Fourever Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    They did way more to help Nao tbh. From announcing it on the KII stages MCs during that period so ppl who watched DMM would know about it to supporting her on via their own blogs,google+,755s and all the KII members was supporting Naochan the whole way from day 1 up until the very last minute of the event. Kaotan's army was even one of main reasons why Naochan was able keep it a close race the whole way.

if the video does not show watch the video here
    [​IMG]

Last edited: May 9, 2015
  11. kk127

kk127 Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    well, this proves my point even more, we don't know what's going (i didn't know this) so we shouldn't assume nonsense. Now i know this and i'm happy the team spirit is very strong

it baffles me how people say Kaotan ruined the thing for Nao when imo Kaotan and her army is the reason why Nao got so much in the first place imo

but still can't deny that Keicchi was super strong though

12. luccivalez

luccivalez Kenkyuusei

SKE48 2nd Draft Kaigi picks:

Team S- Kamimura Ayuka and Isshiki Rena
    Team K2- Mizuno Airi and Shirai Kotono
    Team E- Suguwara Maya

11169567_966813666697432_8088692597922454478_o.jpg 11080699_966813606697438_6422691352397066116_o.jpg 10495068_966813530030779_5941545437377380785_o.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: May 12, 2015
  13. garnetjester

garnetjester Member

@Togasaki I'm amused at how you're taking Matsumura's rude and gross words to make her an ambassador of the sister group members just because you don't like their inclusion in AKB stuff. Of course every girl is out for herself, and for every girl who enters senbatsu another one has to be dropped, it's just the nature of the beast. But to try your best to overcome your rivals with hard work is completely different than to say spiteful things like "I want to see the disappointment in their fan's faces" I mean, that's enjoying the other girl's downfall and I'm completely sure not many members feel that way. Not everyone is competitive in such a negative way, take Yokoyama Yui for example, who when she was being super pushed said that she knew that her push meant some girls would not get the same spotlight and she felt bad about it. I have never liked Matsumura at all but I guess any kind of publicity is good publicity might as well be her motto, she's just an attention seeker and it works for her.

14. Jurisus_Walks

Jurisus_Walks Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    @garnetjester : From what's been discussed these last few pages, Kaotan doesn't say "I want to see the disappointment in their fan's faces". She's not talking about fans of certain AKB members, but AKB fans in general that hate her. The following was quoted a couple pages back:

"I know AKB fans will be upset if I get into the top 16, so I really want to see that. The hate/upset that they will have, I really really want to see it".

To me, Kaotan has every right to say the above. Fact is that without even knowing much about her, many fans out there hate her simply because they don't deem her to be pretty enough. I've even seen such fans on this very forum. Check out this beauty of a quote in the "2015 Senbatsu Election Predictions/Hopes/Dreams & Etc" thread:

"Hope :
    - Kaotan didnt enter senbatsu.. (heck.. she will like breaking the tradition if she entering senbatsu. i mean, suda is enough for me.. just, please dont put another "those thing.." in that holy place senbatsu :fp:)"

I'm personally indifferent towards Kaotan, but I'm going to be sporting a big smile if she ranks within the top 16. No matter what she says or how it's interpreted, she'll never be a worse person than those that hate her simply because of her looks.

15. kk127

kk127 Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki

i remember this and i know who posted it, that was just really offensive, calling girls things, they're humans not things :fp:, calling girls those things is going too far, people shouldn't call others things

16. garnetjester

garnetjester Member

I don't dislike Matsumura for being unpretty, I couldn't care less about that, many of my favorites have been less than average looking, and yes, she's completely free to say whatever she wants to say, but she has to either watch her mouth and calculate her words properly or face the consequences of people taking the things she says the wrong way. That's just how the entertainment industry works, and imo, she benefits from being the kyara who says whatever she wants no matter how blunt and her fans like that because they feel that she's more honest than the other girls. It works for them, that's great.

I'm also free to feel that her comments were rude and gross, and I'm not talking about Matsumura herself, but her attitude and how she comes across with that particular comment. I understand that she has had a tough time with her antis and people have been horrible to her before for deeming her ~unworthy~ but I don't think that saying bitter things is a good look on anyone.

Maybe I drank the idol Kool-aid too much in my years as an idol fan, but I honestly wouldn't like that comment coming from anyone, irregardless of the fact that it comes from Kaori, who I don't like very much already, for reasons that have nothing to do with her looks. I admire her hustle and I think she's done well for herself in creating a powerful fanbase that will certainly propel her to senbatsu this year, but I find her personality very different from what I like in an idol, which is alright, different strokes for different folks etc.

17. Jurisus_Walks

Jurisus_Walks Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Your comments are more than fair. This is the beauty of 48g after all. There's someone for everyone.

Also, apologies if you thought at all that I was grouping you with those fans that blindly hate due to looks. I didn't intend for it to appear that way if it did.

18. garnetjester

garnetjester Member

It's ok, no problem ;)

19. kaotan48

kaotan48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsumurakaori
    It's not really the first time she's said something she shouldn't have. In AKB request hour 2015 (I think) she makes comments about how SKE wins in having the most graduates and how since her photobook has been announced she has not been informed about any details she might have been tricked like when they said there would be new stages. In other news, I think this whole fiasco is getting a bit off topic.

Last edited: May 12, 2015
  20. kk127

kk127 Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    new SKE48 profile pics (the 7th Gen KKS finally got proper profile pics)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: May 13, 2015