[GOODS] Undergirls "Create your own" Photobook

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by Jul3, Oct 4, 2012.

1. Jul3

Jul3 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    Jul3rd
    [​IMG]

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RubkkFh7s2A[/yt]

Available exclusively from 7net shopping: http://www.7netshopping.jp/all/static/a ... s_pod.html

This is a design your own photobook featuring the undergirls as voted in the last election.

3150 yen for a 48 page photobook.

You can design the layout yourself and choose from lots of exclusive photos.

The only problem is that for us outside of Japan, it might very difficult to do...

Thanks YKT and archy89 for the heads-up and pigs-canfly for the link to the video.

2. HoneyRoastedPeanuts

HoneyRoastedPeanuts Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Twitter:
    hrp919
    Previews

Akimoto Sayaka

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Kuramochi Asuka

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Sato Amina

Shimazaki Haruka

Takajo Aki

Masuda Yuka

Oya Masana

Ogiso Shiori

Kizaki Yuria

Suda Akari

Takayanagi Akane

Hata Sawako

Furukawa Airi

Yagami Kumi

Yamamoto Sayaka

Watanabe Miyuki

3. Stankovic

Stankovic Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    TeamJuri
    Woah that's awesome. So a page got/may only contain a picture? In total are there only 48 photos (for each member) or a lot more?

EDIT:
    Kuumin
    [​IMG]

4. Jul3

Jul3 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    Jul3rd
    ^ you can change your page design for each page in the book, up to 4 photos per page. There are only 46 pages you can put photos in due to back/front cover.

See this Paruru only full book design as an example

[​IMG]

Sorry for only spamming Paruru pics, I have seen some of the SKE girls ones too, but haven't really gone looking for the others...

5. ChocolateMochii

ChocolateMochii Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    aliciachanzia
    I'm so confused, so the front and back of the photobook is blanks because you fill it with photos???? :confused:

6. jigs

jigs Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    JigsAlice
    ^ The whole photobook is blank and you choose which photos you want from all the undergirls in it. So you custom make it yourself.

7. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
    Whoa...this is quite a nice, unique concept!

8. xinchun

xinchun Kenkyuusei

Can you do more than 1 member in each book or is it set so that they are separate? Just curious.

I really want them either way but I guess it may be impossible for fans not in Japan. =( Is there any way someone can think of to customize it ourself and have a proxy or friend in Japan buy it? >.<

9. ithebigc

ithebigc Stage48 Admin Retired Staff

Twitter:
    ithebigc
    Well...this should be fun, and is actually a pretty clever idea. There was an upside to not making it into senbatsu! :p I just fear how much time it's going to take because the OCD in me is going to take forever to make sure all the photos are positioned "right" or whatever. And then deciding on which photos...probably I'll just include a mix of Milky and Paruru. Or Milky solo photobook :nb: Or both a solo Milky and solo Paruru photobook, depending on my money at the time orz At current Paypal exchange rates, this costs a little bit above $40 each.

I have no idea how us international fans will order this though...from the commercial, the designing function seems a part of their website and not some pdf thing which we can just send in for printing and that means no fromjapan. Might have to hit up my Japanese friends for this :hmm:

10. HoneyRoastedPeanuts

HoneyRoastedPeanuts Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Twitter:
    hrp919
    There's five generic front/back cover designs to chose from.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

You can add any and everybody's picture. Theoretically you could make a 48-page PB of only hand, leg, neck, crotch and butt shots.

[​IMG]

11. Voightkampff

Voightkampff Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    Twitter:
    ParuruArmy
    All the kings horses and all the kings men for a custom made Paruru photo book.

Heck i would so do this but seems a hassle for non Japan people.

12. Meetan's-hime

Meetan's-hime Kenkyuusei

If it wasn't for the fact that I'm a poor university student living outside of Japan, I'd have a solo Akimoto Sayaka and Hata Shawako photobook. <3

13. jigs

jigs Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    JigsAlice
    For those that really want this but don't know anyone in Japan to make the book and then ship it to you.

viewtopic.php?f=15&t=3506 <<PK91 said he will be taking orders for it. More info in his thread.

14. ithebigc

Twitter:
    ithebigc
    Is he serious? He's charging almost double the cost of the book ($75 USD for a book that's normally $40 USD). I understand wanting compensation for his time and help, but that's ridiculous.

15. ithebigc

Twitter:
    ithebigc
    I don't like to doublepost, but does anyone know how to purchase two photobooks at the same time in one order? Do you just save one and then continue working on a new one? When you press the save button, you only get the message "一時保存しました。一時保存の有無はマイページで確認できます" which is something along the lines of having saved it temporarily, so I'm worried if I start my second one the first one will be wiped. It's taken me about 2 hrs to arrange everything so that it looks nice and fits just about every single image Milky is in on one single photobook, so I don't want to lose all my work. [sweat]

Nevermind that, figured it out on my own. It's impossible to make two different photobooks at once and put them in the same order, because after you put 1 in the cart, you can't make any new one until that one is ordered/cancelled. All you can change is the quantity, but unless you want two of the same photobook, that's pointless. Since shipping in free, all you do is make one, order that one, and then make the next one. Hope that helps anyone thinking of ordering more than one too.

Oh, and for anyone still interested, fromjapan has agreed to order this for you, you just have to jump through a few hoops by specifying exactly where each photo is to save them time. My friend is helping me with mine, but I thought people here would like to know in case they don't know anyone in Japan but still wants one.

16. xinchun

xinchun Kenkyuusei

Anyone know if there is a deadline to order...

I want one... But I'm short on money at this particular moment. x.x

17. ithebigc

Twitter:
    ithebigc
    I don't know about that, but as a heads up, my friend received mine already! [party] I get my own solo Milky photobook before the release of her actual solo photobook :D

I really had no idea they were shipping so fast...I haven't even completed my Paruru one yet. Gotta finish that up fast.

18. maki2589

maki2589 Kenkyuusei

I know wat u mean. I just paid the shipping fee for fromjapan early yesterday morning. I'm so I'm expecting my photobooks to arrive by Tuesday or maybe Wednesday. Can't wait!