Kinoshita Momoka (Kinoshita) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'NMB48 Graduated Members' started by Naomi, Dec 7, 2010.

1. xenoeva

xenoeva Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kinoshitamomoka
    https://www.bilibili.com/video/av21025323

There was also a download on 5ch but it was already gone by the time I got home from work that day.

Momoka's paid fanclub starts on 4/10, about 5000 for the year, I'll probably sign up if it doesn't need a Japanese credit card.

• Like Like x 1
  2. xenoeva

xenoeva Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kinoshitamomoka
    Her fanclub is live, they accept foreign credit cards. I just used a Tenso address as they'll be sending out a membership card and a signed polaroid.

And the first proper episode of the YNN show streams tomorrow, free again, but I assume they'll switch to the paid subscription after that.

3. xenoeva

xenoeva Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kinoshitamomoka
    • Useful Useful x 1
  4. xenoeva

xenoeva Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kinoshitamomoka
    Well, damn. Either Momoka's manager fucked up or somebody at Tenso stole/lost my signed polaroid because all I received was the fanclub membership card. The envelope was opened and then taped shut so there's no way of knowing which was at fault. The main benefit of membership seems to be first crack at tickets to her monthly events, she doesn't blog much and the photos that get uploaded mostly aren't even really tweet-worthy. Very low effort so far.

Her YNN channel with Ririka apparently has under 300 subscribers, that isn't too surprising given they only do 2 streams a month and it costs more than the NMB channel.

5. xenoeva

xenoeva Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kinoshitamomoka
  6. Lalo Martins

Lalo Martins Member

Oshimen:
    Kudo Riko (48), Takase Kurumi
    Twitter:
    martins_lalo
    It's also nice to see her hair lit up again.

7. liakyan

liakyan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ishidaharuka
    Twitter:
    idollia
    ooooOOOOHHHH MY GOD A BAND
    I LOVE MY LIFEEEE I MISS MOMOKA SO MUCH

8. momo

momo Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nagahama Neru
    I look forward to seeing videos of them! Just ordered the magazine.

9. MidoriHime

MidoriHime Member

I finally got the chance to see her band today! They’re about to do a talk show followed by a longer live, so I’ll report back later, but for now, just know that I want her to spit leaves on me lmao

• Winner Winner x 1
  10. MidoriHime

MidoriHime Member

Ok! I apologise for the lateness ;;

So yesterday's event was the Loft Culture and Music festival (or something). For 4500 yen, you got a drink + access to all of the artists/events, so it was a good deal. I only wanted to see Momoka, so it was a bit pricey, but w/e.

She started off with a 20 min live (was more like 15). It was soooooo fun! First, 150.2bit is no longer a girls band. There was disagreement in what type of music to play and other performances were cancelled, and this one was at risk of being cancelled too, but her management managed to scrape a team together, including one of her friends (Seiji). They had a brief sound check before starting.

The first two songs was basically Momoka touching herself all over. Occasionally she'd throw herself on the floor. As you do, I guess? She made a show of her shirt/dress being too short so it barely covered her very tiny bike shorts. It was very typical Momo style lol They weren't really songs that I'd normally listen to, and I couldn't always pick out the words (mix of bad mic/bad placement of mic and too loud music and also the style - metalkawaii lol). But live music is always better than a cd for me, especially when the artist is enjoying themselves. A lot of the fans weren't really getting into it? I kinda felt they were fans from her NMB days, and they seemed a little out of place. There was a dude in a business suit going hard in the front row so shout out to him. Then there was a brief MC.

There were a few other songs, and I really enjoyed most of them. For one song, that I'll call 'Ai ni' or the spitting leaves song, Momoka put on a panda hat and started to eat leaves? As you do I guess? Occasionally she'd spit them out, sometimes on stage, sometimes on people. It be that way, I guess? At the end of the song, she gave someone in the front row two wooden boards so she could pretend to kick them in half lmao It was really cheesy ;;

Throughout the show you could really see she was enjoying herself. She seemed to get along well with her bandmates, especially Sakana-chan and Seiji. It was honestly worth the time and money! After the show, we all basically dashed to the talk session venue to try and get a seat but it looks like a bunch of people were there for the MCs? So just stayed there after the previous session. (Once this was over, it was a dash back to the first venue)

The talk session was also great. The announcers called Momo out and the door opened and nothing..? Next minute, Momo's falling down the stairs with chuhai in her hand lmaoooooo It was live streamed so it's probably out there somewhere, but she spoke about how she likes alcohol even though she isn't much of a drinker. She spoke about her family and sister a bit. A lot of the time she started with "it's kinda bad to say, but" lol She hasn't changed her character, and you can see she's being her genuine self and enjoying every minute of it. She's an absolute joy to watch. She convinced the MCs to come and buy her cd as well, so that was cool. They weren't really sure of what to make of her to begin with, but they warmed up to her really quick - "your eyes are really sparkling!". She's got a really nice, every day person vibe. I think if she plays her cards right she'll really be able to do well for herself.

The band members came out after a while too, except the drummer (and they were drinking as well lol). Sakana-chan is very cute and seems to have her own group of fans. It was basically Momo and Seiji speaking because the other too are 'ng at speaking' according to Momo. They get along really well and Momo was really honest in talking about how the girl's band idea didn't play out but they were able to get together today regardless. Her and Seiji have been friends for a while actually, and she's really happy she got to perform with him. This group has a really good energy, so I hope they can stay together (I don't care for a girl's band one way or the other - good music is good music). They're a fun, chaotic bunch lol

At one point, Momoka asked the audience if they knew who she was lmao One of the MCs is like 'why do you think they came here? of course they're here to see you lmao' .... '.....ah' .... '....you seriously know me..?' lmaoooooo she's so funny! She was being a bit vulgar (as is her way), but she was a joy to watch and she had a good time and it was really contagious. She was really happy to have fans and she wants to do well by us.

The last event was not actually a live like I thought, it was actually a sales event of her CD! (The way to get to the sales area was poorly organised, but that was the venue's/organiser's fault, not her's.) Everyone but Seiji and the drummer were there. It was limited to one per person (some girls whined about this, but Momo instantly scolded them (in a kind way), saying there were more people in line who deserved a chance to buy them).

The cd was 600 or 700 yen (I don't really remember, or care, and I would have paid more if she asked lol). After you got the cd you had to walk past Momo to leave. I kinda thanked her as I was leaving, and she's like 'oh! thanks! I could see you the whole time! Come again, kay?' and honestly? Those words are gonna get me through the week lol She wasn't speaking to everyone because she was busy drinking and talking to her band members, and she wasn't saying generic phrases. Everything was individual.

About the cd first, it was recorded/printed on 11/10 so it's super recent lmao The CD is actually called 11/10 Demo lol The CD itself is white with black text and there is only front cover art, nothing on the back. It's a very cheaply made cd, but that's kinda charming in it's own way. The cover art is actually purikura, just blown up. You can actually see the text and stuff in the image still lol

The CD itself has three tracks (I don't trust the names iTunes has brought up for them ;; ). The first is a talk session (3min~) with Momo and Seiji. I'll translate it later, maybe on the weekend (or try to - they're a little difficult to understand at points and spend half the time cackling haha). The second track is about 2mins, but I don't think it's the full version. It wasn't my favourite that they performed. The third track is the spitting leaves song. It was written by Moose Man (I can't remember his name but he was wearing a wig with moose antlers and a cap, so Moose Man). It's really catchy. I like it a lot.

Before anyone asks, I will not be sharing the cd, or putting it online - there were very limited copies available, and I was the only foreigner. I don't want to be banned from events, and when artists are still upcoming, they need to be supported. I hope we're able to get more songs soon. She had a really good range of songs and I'd love to see her grow more!

(Hope this makes sense. Wrote it over the course of a few days. Feel free to ask q's!)

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
  11. Ghada Regaieg

Ghada Regaieg Member

Oshimen:
    Okada Nana (Naachan)
    :ome:Happy Birthday Momoka :ome:

• Like Like x 2
  12. xenoeva

xenoeva Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kinoshitamomoka
    Momoka's finally got things going on besides the odd performance or talk event.

1) It looks like 150.2bit is dead. Most of the girls were out of the group months ago and Momoka's been using her musician friends to fill in since then, but they just deleted the 150.2bit twitter yesterday so that's probably done for good now. Her extra personal twitter account was also deleted, it's just wanderlandlove left.

2) She has some kind of album/single coming out next week under the name kinoshita. I assume this means she'll be marketed as a solo act with a backing band going forward.
    https://kinoshita-official.jp/

3) She has a photobook that just went up for preorders, but it's an indie art thing so you can't just order it from amazon.
    https://monoully.jp/products/detail.php?product_id=655

4) Seems she's continuing with her side project with said musician friends as メタルkawaii in some capacity.

Last edited: Jun 25, 2019
    • Like Like x 3
  13. irontech

irontech Next Girls

Source link : https://kinoshita-official.jp/

Kinoshita will be releasing a new single on the 3rd of July.

Watashi no Hanashi

upload_2019-6-27_0-49-8.png

She also made an announcement on YT WWS Channel. If I interpret it correctly,she spoke of using "Kinoshita" as her stage name from now on.

if the video does not show watch the video here

14. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Google of what is under the video:

Hyakuka Kaito kinoshita talks at a fan club limited event!

On June 24th, the Super Being Freeter Hundred Flower announced its renaming as Kinoshita at the former NMB 48, and a fan club limited live was held in Shimokitazawa, Tokyo. Kinoshita told us her enthusiasm for the live, the reason for the renaming, and the prospects for future activities.

15. irontech

irontech Next Girls

sscrla, I wasn't referring to the description of the video. Rather, I'm trying to understand what was spoken in the video. Being a non-Japanese person, I'm trying to grasp what was said.

I wasn't referring what the video is about. Hope this clarify.

16. xenoeva

xenoeva Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kinoshitamomoka
    わたしのはなし is available on digital stores now, I got it off google play.

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  17. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    More from wws

June 24 fan club-limited "SECRET LIVE EVENT @ Tokyo Shimokitazawa".

18. xenoeva

xenoeva Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kinoshitamomoka

• Like Like x 1
  19. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    From WWS again, this time she makes a solo presentation to camera about her debut mini album 'Watashi no Hanashi' to be released on 9/4:

EDIT - the full MV of her new song 'Watashi no Hanashi' has been released on her official YT channel:

Last edited: Jul 17, 2019
  20. Lalo Martins

Lalo Martins Member

Oshimen:
    Kudo Riko (48), Takase Kurumi
    Twitter:
    martins_lalo
    The song is not my cup of tea but objectively speaking amazingly high quality work. I very much recommend at least checking it out.