[Guide] How to play Nogikoi on your iPhone

Discussion in 'General Nogizaka46 Discussion' started by Under The Ribbon, Apr 26, 2016.

1. Tan Richard

Tan Richard Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hashimotonanami
    idrk how to use the candies on the event, should i choose the left one or right one after they "challenge" me?

2. ikki

ikki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hoshinominami
    ideally you should only choose the ones on the right. these are exclusive for event use only. the middle and left ones can be used outside of event so probably save that for something else.. unless you wanna go all out for the rewards then use them all i guess lol

3. Tan Richard

Tan Richard Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hashimotonanami
    And then i have so many q nows. What should i do? Defeat all the girls or defeat the ones that i like only? And if the story are already max? Should i move to the next story? Will i get anything if i only stuck at first story but i defeat many girls at higher level? Whats the use of the star points, tickets, and melon bread?

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

4. ikki

ikki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hoshinominami
    ^
    so the melon breads are used to level up your "intimacy" level with the girls. you access them by tapping the small melon bread at the top right corner of the event main screen. as you level up, you'll unlock side stories and other rewards. when you reach level 50, every 10 level onward will grant you 1 or 5 candies at random. I don't know the right way (if there's any) but for me, after I reach level 50 for a girl I'll switch to another girl I'm interested in and complete their story next.

the tickets are for the event gacha roll. green ticket will get you rewards from the purple and green sections and the blue ticket will get you rewards from the red and purple section. I think the rule of thumb is to get all rewards (especially the candies, voice, red section) before moving on to the next box.

so for the quest section (main screen, the big melon bread), each girl has got 2 chapters to complete. basically, after you've defeated the high level battle 50 times, you'll get a special movie for that girl (different events have different requirements and rewards). or sometimes if you're lucky, you'll get the reward before 50 battles (not too sure of the percentage for that to happen though). with that said, I don't think there is a point in continuing the same area after getting the reward. I would move to a different girl and get her reward and so on.

Again, I'm not an expert in this so yeah :XD:

5. SinOverCos

SinOverCos Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shirashimai
    Just need to confirm, the only way to get "boyfriend hearts" (hearts when your oshimen reaches lvl 100) is through special events such as Valentine's day?
    And how often would these events occur?

It seems really inefficient to lvl up my oshimen with just regular hearts :(

Last edited: Apr 14, 2017
  6. sicaxav

sicaxav Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shirashimai
    Yes, they tend to come out in those events but you can always go do the stories during lull periods to get normal hearts, better than nothing.

7. sicaxav

sicaxav Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shirashimai

I'll try to explain it..

I assume q means bp, so if you've just collected them and not used it at all, and didn't trade your tickets for the prizes (orange box at the event main menu) then you should have 70-100 event tokens right now. If by q, you mean breads then just use them all on the members you like. This isn't like the other events where you hit max level on 1 member and you get a card, but you do get certain incentives if you go over lv50 for a particular member, I haven't gotten there so I wouldn't know.

In order to progress through the 'story' you have to complete each member's 2 parts to move on to the next. It's pretty easy, each move you make is 5% so no sweat. From my experience I finished 1 part in 5 minutes and I didn't really use my event tokens since they restore it early on for some reason. For every 2 parts you finish, you can claim 25 nc coins (purple box at the main menu, then the 2nd tab) and multiple prizes for just completing certain objectives. These are your easiest ways to get coins and event tokens. As of right now, you can only complete half of the 3rd gens stories, the rest will be unlocked at a later date (it shows on the main menu, or you know, divide the number of days the event by 2). If you max the story, you can go back to do it, that's how you earn your points. Each story as you can see, has 3 different colors, blue orange and purple/pink. Blue and oranges are easy, they increase their hp (i guess? no idea what you call them) by a few hundred and they normally stay within 1 token until about level 50 (but by then you will have event points + vocal points so it's still easy). Oranges increase maybe about 300-500 hp every level, but still relatively easy. Purple/Pinks increase their hp by 800-1200 per level and they start at 7000-8000 so it's important you manage your tokens well, once you unlock them, you can just skip the blue and orange ones since they don't offer a lot of points. When you defeat 50 purple/pinks you get a video that stars that particular member. So if you beat 50 purple/pinks on Momochan's story, you get her video.

Definitely try to move on to other stories once you finish one, it gets incredibly tough after the purple/pink ones get past lv50, you will definitely use 3 tokens and more if you don't get lucky and have a second chance.

Star points, uh I'm not sure what you mean, maybe event points? You compete with others, prizes get better as you progress through the ranks. Obviously top 100 has the best, you get the 3rd gen 7 star cards but I've never placed 100 and above. Those people spend money to get more tokens and gacha cards that give them more vocal points so good luck with that.

Tickets - see above.

8. ikki

ikki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hoshinominami
    somehow I always run into those BP stars every couple of steps for ALL area in this event.. and the rate at which the purple battle appears is like half of that~ rip stamina :^^;:

9. sicaxav

sicaxav Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shirashimai
    Yeah I noticed that as well, but for most events the first parts refunds your BP stars, then after you complete the story it just disappears and becomes very rare

10. Tan Richard

Tan Richard Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hashimotonanami
    Thanks for both of you for living up the forum up to this part too, and for Q was abbreviation for questions sorry for making you assuming smthing different and thanks again for that XD

So i wll sum it with, KEEP YOLO, fight all the girls and give the melon bread to riria and shiori right (oops i mean your oshi in 3rd) lol. Will we choose them as oshimen tho i wonder?? I want their cards to onto my slots, how do i upgrade my item slots and hat's the requirement too?

11. sicaxav

sicaxav Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shirashimai
    lmao yeah you can go YOLO and fight all of them if you want :p

You will definitely be able to choose them as oshimen, I can guarantee it. Maybe after this event (22 April I think it ends) they'll make them available, cause they're giving you all the 3rd gen hearts ahead of time. Makes me curious to know whether after this event will be a valentine's event or not actually.

To get their card, win the rankings or buy them. I'm waiting to get 1500 nc from the rewards then buy them coins and cards. Upgrading item slots, you mean the limit of 50 cards? You have to pay 100 per 5 slots.

12. Tan Richard

Tan Richard Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hashimotonanami
    So i still played till episode 9 chapter 2 now. And i dont really understand the orange and pink one? The girls hp is still at 8k max for me to fight. (Only tamami seems the hardest at 8k) while my shiori with lvl 37 melon bread only 4k. Am i at wrong path or someone can explain me what to answer the girls "question" too?

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

13. ikki

ikki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hoshinominami
    well the melon bread level has no effect whatsoever to the girl's hp. their hp increases only when you beat them in the story. so the more you beat them, the higher their hp will get. you can check how many times you've beaten each girl at the top of the quest screen (where you choose which chapter to play). its the numbers under the writings in pink, orange, blue respectively. for reference, the pink ones will have a hp of about 100k after you beat them 50 times.

As for the answers to the girl's questions, I dunno I don't think they have any difference. they're too fast for me too read anyway lol. if you're lucky however you'll get a second chance to attack so follow your instinct and hit the "correct" answers :p

14. Tan Richard

Tan Richard Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hashimotonanami
    and when i will find the pink one? Thanks for helping me, and may i know how's your status on the event now? :D Oh another Q, what's the use of onigiri too? Double exp or smth like that?

15. ikki

ikki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hoshinominami
    so depending on the event, this one requires you to beat 20 blues and 10 oranges for the pink one to appear. you can always check during the chapter progression. there's like a little pull out just beside the guy. that tells you the numbers you have left to beat.

and yeah the onigiri doubles the drop rate for the melon bread for 10 minutes. so prepare lots of stamina and bp before using it to fully utilise.

well I've barely used any candies yet so I'm only just over 1mil in event points. as for the special movie, I've now got 8/12 of them. I got super lucky with Yoda and got it on my 4th try lol :XD:

16. Quark

Quark Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    horimiona
    I would appreciate any help you can give me. I downloaded the game yesterday and i only had 2 Japanese lessons :p
    So, until now i only managed to:
    -Play lives
    -Story mode (i think... is the Nogizaka Gakuen button right?)
    -Lvl up the cards i get from stories and make teams for the lives.
    -I also found i can give things to my oshi and lvl up (i guess this is the intimacy), and there is also some story line with her.

17. sicaxav

sicaxav Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shirashimai
    Alright I'm here, let's answer questions!

Use your bp tokens, don't save it at all, it's a waste. Obviously don't use all in one sitting but use them.

@Quark - that's basically it. I suggest doing all the stories whenever you can and when there's no events, which is quite rare now since they have events every week now lol

I find live battles to be kinda boring and a bit rigged. I mean honestly the best cards are 8*, you need to pay and pray for them so if you think about it you have to pay for so many cards to get 10 of the same 7* to create 5 8*.. leveling up cards is a good way to create space but trust me you'll end up using up the 50 slots

I've gotten momochan's gacha cards already, I have the first 8* and the 7*.. I need the second 7* to combine

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

18. Quark

Quark Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    horimiona
    Thaks! I'll keep doing so.
    Just a few more questions:
    -Tickets? How do i use them and what for? Because i spent a golden one and i got a 3 stars Maiyan but i don't know the ohers...
    -How do you combine the cards?

19. ikki

ikki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hoshinominami
    yeah, if they'd actually give me a chance to use it, them BP stars are everywhere and I don't feel like using much stamina refill for this event [hehe]:p

if you're referring to those 3 stars/5stars etc tickets, they're just gacha tickets that will grant you lets say cards of 3 stars and above. obviously the lower stars have a higher percentage of getting. you'll get these tickets from daily rewards, event rewards etc.
    there's also the live gacha tickets. you get these by winning in live battles. they're used for the live gacha (the pink mic button at the live main screen).
    then there's the event tickets, which you get from doing events. same thing, they're used for the event gacha.

you know the place where you level up cards? at the top there are 2 tabs. tap on the one on the right. it'll show you any card that can be combined. then just pick the card you wanna combine and voila! :banana:

20. Quark

Quark Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    horimiona
    Thanks! Starting to catch the idea of the game. My problem is always the same, i'd like to have ALL the different cards, no matter the number of stars, but i already have fifty and i had to get rid of many.:(:(:(