Gyaruru

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Idol Emporium' started by kaito, Jun 7, 2007.

1. Eques

Eques Kenkyuusei

The Mechaike episode they were in (see screenshots Shin posted) was pretty funny, but that was more due to the parody commercials and Jack Sparrow buffet raids. Gyaruru hardly got any screentime. At least Abe looked better than when she's wearing that pink... thing.

2. kaito

kaito Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

I got my limited edition cd a few days ago. So happy <3

3. Moni

Moni Kenkyuusei

the song?..kinda technno and I like that ^^

4. ValentineDoe

ValentineDoe Kenkyuusei

I really love the song!

At first, Sonene's voice kind of annoyed me, but now I think that it's super cute! In fact, I think she might be my favorite member, along with Amimi (who I liked even before she joined Gyaruru...her solo-singer work is really good). However...I don't know how many of you watched the 'making of' of their video, but Abebe is really boring. She didn't do anything amusing or cute or funny...and in the PV she never smiles. I don't know...I just don't like her that much....

5. hanabi

hanabi Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    aiw78346
    More blog pics.

[​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG]

6. kaito

I'm 90% sure that Abe filmed all everything seperate from the others. If you watch the video, there isn't a scene where they are all together or Abe is with one of the other girls, even in the Story mode, when they are all present, she isn't touching or close to everyone.

Plus she must be pretty bummed that she is the 'nono replacement'. I think she's great, and I really like some of her solo songs before Gyaruru. I just can't wait until they get new outfits! <3

7. ValentineDoe

ValentineDoe Kenkyuusei

Yeah, that's what I thought might have happened. I think that it's kind of crappy that they gave her the exact same uniform that Nono had...I mean, they could have at least given the girl her own look! I really hope that they don't become a one-single kind of deal...but Tsunku's keeping them pretty busy, so, hopefully we can look forward to an awesome new single sometime in the near future!

8. Datalanche

Datalanche Kenkyuusei

I know she didn't get in there for a very awesome reason, but if I were her, I'd be happy. She hasn't been doing much else the past few years. She's the only reason I gave Gyaruru a second chance. As much as I like Ami(no, I'm not going to call her Amimi, dangit! :p ), Tsuji was... uh, not my favorite person in H!P to put it mildly, and Sone's kinda weird. Asami, though, it 100% pure awesome.

9. hanabi

hanabi Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    aiw78346
    I know that if I was an idol who was called last-minute to replace a girl who got knocked up and forced to wear her exact same costume, would feel at least some resentment :confused:

10. Rijio

Rijio Kenkyuusei

I would to...But it seems like abebe needed to work :(

11. hanabi

hanabi Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    aiw78346
    She hasn't really done anything in a long while, so yeah, even if she knew she was a 'filler member' she still accepted the job because she did need something to do.

12. kaito

It is a bit sucky, but just wait till the next single when she finally gets her OWN outfit and be amazing!

13. Rijio

Rijio Kenkyuusei

it's unclear if it'll have a 2nd single =S
    anyways I hope so =)

personally I prefer Abe in her not-gyaru style. I mean she had a real career before =x

14. kaito

I'd be HIGHLY shocked if they didn't have another single.
    With all the promotion, replacement, pv edits, song edits, they wouldn't go through all that just for a one off. Plus if the Canary Club can get a 2nd single, I'm pretty sure Gyaruru would get one too!

15. Shakey_Jake33

Shakey_Jake33 Kenkyuusei

I've become a convert myself now! Even though I've never really been a fan of ganguru style.

I really do wish H!P would spend more than about £1.50 on their PV's though.

16. freezingkiss

freezingkiss Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Yuihan
    Sonene is adorable! Albeit HOW does she eat so much while staying so thin?!!
    I watched a thing with her in an eating competition, and in the time she ate this MASSIVE bowl of food, and whacked on 7 kilos in the process. 43-50!

How is that healthy?!! Lol.

17. kanna

kanna Kenkyuusei

I'm actually going to have to agree with freezingkiss here.

[​IMG]
    How in the world can she eat so much and stay healthily thin the way she is? I'm not going to be surprised if she works out or something just to burn all of that off -- unless she has like superhuman metabolism. Ah, I love Sonene. *fangirl* :D

18. Mint

Mint Kenkyuusei

Maybe she's bulimic or something? I hope not, but it is really scary how she can stay so thin. I like Sonene.

Abebe really didn't seem enthusiastic at all in the music video, but I think now in live performances and on the Kitty Paradise ED she's seeming a lot more into it!

19. kaito

At first I thought it was that, but I remember reading somewhere she her stomach actually expands a lot. Plus, she doesn't look bulemic/have the same looks as bulemic patients. She must just have CRAZY metabolism. I'm a skinny guy, and I eat double the reccommended calorie intake for a day, and I'm still really skinny, so metabolism is deffinately a part of her.

20. Rijio

Rijio Kenkyuusei

Sonene is an avid distance runner and recently ran a distance of 20km

dixit wikipedia ;)