Gyoten Yurina (Yurina)

Discussion in 'AKB48 Members' started by HoneyRoastedPeanuts, Apr 26, 2014.

1. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaguchi "Tenshi" Nagisa
  2. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:

if the video does not show watch the video here

Sometimes I think she misses the memos.

3. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
  4. memoire

memoire Kenkyuusei

Seek to 19:39 shown at the top in both videos:

5. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
  6. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:

7. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
  8. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:

That's simply not true, Gyoten. Saho didn't make it again, Shitao would never return, Mogi wouldn't be dropped, Nagi never sold less than any 17ki or 18ki. In fact, Eriko would be the only kenkyuusei in the senbatsu were that true. Erii and Maho not only aren't good sellers but they're pushed to the front.

9. Mana

Mana Under Girls

So if I understood well, Yurina is saying that senbatsu etc. are all based on HS? well that's not true yes, but it's also not completely false imo... it just really depends on the situation. For example, I don't think Mogi would have made senbatsu if not for her HS sales. it was a result of being in YNMO, who were all doing very good at that time too, so it was more reasons for management to add her (also with staff liking her etc. etc.). Like overall it wasn't just for one reason, but I definitely think that if she didn't get the good HS sales, management wouldn't have given her a chance. Another example is Eriko, I don't think she would be management's pick or priority in 17th gen for senbatsu now if not for her HS sales being that good. now of course if it was all based on HS, she would have made senbatsu earlier. But if management didn't consider the HS sales at all, I think she wouldn't be in senbatsu even now...

Anyway yes it has never been all about HS sales... and while I think it's unfair to some girls for sure, I can also understand it, I mean there's just no way when you see how Erii is doing generally, that she would be excluded from senbatsu because of not having good HS sales. it was the same in the past, some girls wouldn't be the strongest in HS, but then we saw them doing really good in elections, the ranking for elections and HS were definitely not the same. Now we don't have elections anymore but there are other ways to measure popularity like in social medias, who appears more on TV, what kind of fans some girls attract (like in Erii's case, she's the type to have more female fans which brings a different audience than the rest)... and probably other infos that only management have. I'm not saying that makes all things fair, definitely not, but yeah... it could justify things for some of the girls...

Now for Yurina, well, I saw a comment saying that she's the only original eito who doesn't have any sold out slot for this single and so I went to check, and it's true ._. I don't understand why she's not doing better tbh... I think it would be good for her to aim for better HS sales, she could try to find a way, I know it's hard after being here for 9+ years and not many people would suddenly decide to go meet her, but maybe if she tries doing interesting things (online? or something), it would attract more people and then she can try to be good at talking in HS and all. I don't know. But it's good for her if she aims for this, even though it won't get her to senbatsu, I definitely think it can make her career better, more positive, more enjoyable etc.

Also, there have been a lot of graduations these days, so AKB will have less members soon. That means more chances to stand out, so this is a chance for her (and others who aren't too popular) to get attention as much as they can... it's definitely easier with around 60 members than with 80. I hope Yurina can look at the positive side and work hard, she seems sad...

10. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Good news for Yurina, she's about to have some sold out slots!

Gyoten Yurina 0/36 (2)

I was kinda worried that she would remain the only original eito who didn't sell but now she might sell two at once in the next round [hehe] Hopefully she takes this as a chance and does her best to grow her fanbase. Actually, the other day, she posted this to promote her HS. Members always do this, with pictures and the schedule (Yurina does it too), but I thought it was nice that she used a video for that tweet and she looks really cute and pretty there <3

• Like Like x 1
  11. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    @Mana will come to congratulate you later today.

12. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
  13. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
  14. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Gyoten's X
    https://twitter.com/kurooosu_48_16/status/1701571864601211304
    [​IMG]
    .....................................................................................................................................................................................................
    Kiichan's X
    https://twitter.com/ki_cyaco48/status/1701574434547707921
    [​IMG]
    .....................................................................................................................................................................................................
    Megu's X
    https://twitter.com/o_megu1112/status/1701573797953032587
    [​IMG]

15. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
  16. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    https://oddtaxi-stage.com
    [​IMG]
    ....................................................................................................................................................................................................
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    ....................................................................................................................................................................................................
    [​IMG]
    =======================================================================================
    https://www.marv.jp/special/highcard/index.html
    [​IMG]

https://www.marv.jp/special/highcard/cast.html
    [​IMG]

https://twitter.com/highcard_stage/status/1705055708314743121
    [​IMG]
    https://sumabo.tv/news/detail/3750
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Who needs Yuasa!?

Last edited: Sep 22, 2023
    • Like Like x 1
  17. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    SHOWROOM 09/25

https://twitter.com/SHOWROOM_jp/status/1706280166119641591
    [​IMG]

18. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
  19. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
  20. Aka

Aka Under Girls