HAI Magazine XXXVII Translation Project

Discussion in 'JKT48 News & Releases' started by razgriz1011, Aug 14, 2013.

1. Andi Rahmat

Andi Rahmat Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    zebimagnoliafawwaz
    I'm reviving this.

Tata P. 32
    Futsal Yes, So Is Ballet!
    If you're looking for a tomboy member in Team KIII, meet Tata alias Thalia.
    At her school, she's her school's striker at her futsal team. But that activity comes to an end due to her schedule at JKT48.
    Because she's interested in JKT48's appearances in TV, Tata feels like her mind opens up for the entertainment world.
    "Because of that, I want to enter the entertainment world. I attempted to enter the entertainment world here. Learning together, obtained some knowledge, just like in school," she said.
    Her ballet skill and her experience in a vocal coaching class becomes her main asset in joining JKT48, so the member that aspires to be a successful person and an artist is keen in doing her activities as a JKT48 member after accepted as a second generation members at 2012.
    Tata admits that she wants to do her best for Team KIII. She also wants to have her own distinct identity, to follow Team J's success, and having her own character in JKT48. To be herself, she got her inspiration from "Gomenne Summer".
    "The song tells about a fun summer. Feels like it inspires me and it makes me cheerful."
    Good luck in chasing your targets!

Jikoshokai : "I'm like a butterfly walking on a catwalk. I'm Thalia. Call me Tata!

P33
    Believe it or not, while not on the stage, JKT48 Team KIII members love to joke around!

The clock shows that it's 3 o'clock. It started a bit awkward, but after we tried to joke, not anymore. Wow, Team KIII kids blended well with the jokes!
    The first four members that finished their photo session starts talking about themselves. Without holding back, these beautiful girls are not hestitant to tell about their other side. The most memorable thing that happened since joining Team KIII, things they're the most scared of, or even embarassing incidentes that the other members didn't know!
    While talking, Acha kindly made a bird-shaped Origami for HAI. Besides that, HAI were also taught some basic dance techniques. The tiny Della also walks and joke around, Nadila and Sinka sits while laughing from the jokes while also answering the interview questions.
    Not only that, Naomi, Tata, and Noella did a jikoshokai battle with Atha from HAI. Very fun! To make it complete, here are the photos!

P34 photo captions
    Top middle : They're taking photos here and there!
    Third from top, rightmost : Who's Tata looking for?
    2nd from top, 4th from left "Whose hand is that?"

Sinka P29
    Audition for the Whole Family
    The youngest of the four sisters actually participated in the first generation audition. Unfortunately, Sinka didn't pass. What's unique is that Sinka participated in JKT48's audition not alone, but with her three sisters, including Shinta Naoumi who's now Team KIII's captain.
    "Initially it's four of us, but the first one is already married (TL note : WOWOWOWOWOW) so she got disqualified, so only the second, third (Shinta Naomi), and me, the fourth." she said." "No one passed, we only got to the final audition." she recalled.
    Not losing her spirit, Sinka participated again in JKT48's second generation audition. Her curiosity and the success of the first generation made this Minions-loving girl participate again, even with only her spirit as her asset.
    "I'm interested, seeing the first generation succeed, so I want to be like them," she said." "Talking about dancing and singing skills, I have none of them, so I only have my spirit."
    Sinka's struggle to be a JKT48 member is not a walk in the park, but everything ends just like the song Shonichi with the lyric "That effort by no means will let me down," Sinka finally became a part of JKT48. Yup, the lyric hits deep in Sinka's heart, so much that the song from the setlist Pajama Drive setlist were made as her favorite song.
    "It's like my soundtrack, I participated in the first audition, did not pass. I tried again, and I finally passed. Thank God," (TL note : Originally it was Alhamdulillah) that's the story of this girl that aspires to be a mangaka.
    Ganbatte, SInka!

Jikoshokai : Even though I'm a reserved person, but I'll always color your day. I'm Sinka."

2. Andi Rahmat

Andi Rahmat Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    zebimagnoliafawwaz
    Ikha P28
    Lidya P28