1. We have new admins and are making big plans for 2019 and beyond. Please read the state of the forum here and support if you can!

TV / Radio HINABINGO! (2019/4/16 - )

Discussion in 'Hinatazaka46 News and Releases' started by Ozeki, Mar 27, 2019.

1. Philosophy Senpai

Philosophy Senpai Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    saitofuyuka
    In Hinabingo S1 last episodes and S2, the "chemistry" between Koyabu-san and the girls has reached unprecedented levels. This guy is doing an amazing job in "stealing the heart of the girls", while at the same time reflecting an equally "happy" and above all "good/positive" aura to the public AND being unpredictable. And all that all alone with no MC partner. In RPG terms, he is a true chaotic good character...
    Kudos to Koyabu-san and of course to all girls that are exhibiting incredible flexibility, adaptability, fantasy and resourcefulness in variety. They seem so happy too...

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 3
  2. Xiphyas

Xiphyas Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    みなさん みくをお寿司かない
    Hi.

I'm a bit inactive in the forum because lack of time. Sorry.

I just came from a meeting with friends who are also Hinatazaka46 ohisama and I don't want to do spoiler but this recent episode is one of the most beautiful episodes I watched. Hina-chan fans told me "I'm in love of her" "She is perfect" and more, but I heard similar reactions for all of them. That is one of the reasons why I (we) want to protect this group and the girls. They are beautiful.

This recent episode moved me. I actually save it in my phone too.

We talked about AKBINGO end and we don't know what will happens with BINGO! series, but if BINGO series also will end I want a new TV show with Koyabu-san as MC.

@Philosophy Senpai I'm a big fan of Koyabu-san and he always is very acid, harsh and her strong Kansai-ben made him (as he many times said) "not very popular with young girls", but the true is, he have a lot of girls as fans [hehe] And he is really having a lot of fun with the group, you can noticed that by his totally natural reactions. The girls have conquered his heart.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  3. Zaebore

Zaebore Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Takamoto Ayaka
    Didn't realize Hinabingo ended fast but it was a good run. By the way, what TV program replaced the time slot for the broadcasted show Hinabingo if there is any. I'm just curious to know.

4. Lalo Martins

Lalo Martins Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kato Shiho
    Twitter:
    martins_lalo
    We don't know yet. Next week they're running recaps of a couple of NTV variety shows, which is almost certainly a filler on account of the actual new show not being ready yet.
    upload_2019-10-2_17-55-4.png
    The NTV Variety page still lists Hinabingo 2 in that slot.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Zaebore

Zaebore Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Takamoto Ayaka
    Thank you for the update. I guess we'll have to wait and see what comes next.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. innoaloe

innoaloe Rank 81-100 (Temporary Name)

Oshimen:
    Kakehashi Sayaka
    Twitter:
    HangingBridge46
    I don't follow Hinatazaka much, but Hinabingo is great.
    Koyabu being a great MC is the main factor. He doesn't outshine the girls, but giving them chances to show up.

By the way, I still don't get with MeiMei was crying after she got to play with the kids... (2019/09/02 episode)

7. Zaebore

Zaebore Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Takamoto Ayaka
    A ranking compilation of all the times Koyabu addressed the members by names.