Hirate Yurina (Techi) / Keyakizaka46 1st Generation

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 Graduated Members' started by nakotteiijan, Nov 2, 2015.

1. VincentS

VincentS Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shitaomiu
    [​IMG]

This is so weird but awesome! Probably invited by Aki P.

• Like Like x 1
  2. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Last edited: Sep 17, 2016
  3. Akusaiko

Akusaiko Future Girls

Yup, she was paid a visit to Shinoda Mariko's Stage play "Sanada Juyushi" on 17 September 2016. Hopefully it was just a work schedule or just some codinceidence, better she's not involve with 'em too much, with too much roar cause by 48G 46th single lineup right now, the anti's will spawning like creeps:^^;:

Last edited: Sep 18, 2016
  4. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

I don't see what's wrong with 46 member visiting 48 member
    (present or graduated) show. How that can be turned into a negative thing?
    Edit: especially on that event she also met Aachan AND Aki-P.

5. VincentS

VincentS Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shitaomiu
    Especially this, as Maeda is still held in such high regard in the idol world. Aki P is good too :p

• Like Like x 1
  6. Akusaiko

Akusaiko Future Girls

Not taking pic with shinoda sama or any 48G members that giving a problems , many of 48 & 46 fans are happy to see 'em taking pic together, we already see ikuchan and yuko sama before also nagasawa-kun with hkt or ske member, i forgot:blush: it always lovely to see, but aki p:^^;: any personal related to management will give bad impression to techii

7. kyoto48☀︎☂

kyoto48☀︎☂ Member

Yurina and Acchan... the greatest of the 48g and hopefully-will-be the greatest of the 46g together! They both look absolutely stunning!

8. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

I notice on 2channel someone saying that the more she gets favored by Aki-P, the less fans will like her. I think that's just some fans, but that's what Akusaiko suggests, too, right? I don't feel the same, but I can see that. I'm still at the stage of admiring the guy's lyrics so much that I give him a pass on a lot of things. But why is he wearing a winter scarf? And who is the gentleman on the right?

If you think that pic was bizarre, how about this edited version that showed up an hour or so ago on 2channel:

akipetc_lovecap_640w.jpg

All that aside, it does seem like a big deal for young Techi to be in company like this. But perfectly appropriate, as far as I'm concerned. In an interview, Ikoma-chan said that Techi may in fact be a genius talent, but people shouldn't say that all the time, since it just puts more pressure on her. She did, however say that she thinks Techi can be an "almighty idol," who can be both cool and cute.

9. HIRATEalmighty

HIRATEalmighty Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina

I wonder... if the oshis of those mad 2ch wotas will be invited by aki-p to meet some akb legends, will they still complain? I guess not. Basically, they are mad because they are jealous for their oshis.
    In a workplace, the boss will definitely be thankful to the staff that brings the most remarkable output for the company. That's just the reality. For the strong impact that techi has brought for the group, techi deserves a fairly good treatment.

Anyway, 2ch is notorious for spewing hatred. And 2ch people do not represent the general public. On twitter, i can only see positive comments about the event. Also, i remember before when keyaki is just starting, some questioned why techi centers. Where are they now? They just vanished into thin air lol. In techi, i trust. Techi will just continue to prove them haters wrong.

So i share the same view as ikoma, thus my handle HIRATEalmighty. ;) Thank you for the summary @ukifune! Wow, that iconic techi rabunit hat suits them all.

10. miyako-dori

miyako-dori Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    mukaichimion
    @ukifune The Right gentleman seems to be the stage director, Tsutsumi Yukihiko, who is best known for the director of the very popular TV drama TRICK and Kindaichi. He's obviously the leading person of Japanese film industry.

And someone who is sensitive to cold often takes warm clothes even in summer when he goes to place like theatres where may be too cool because of strong A/C. I guess that's why Aki-p wears the winter scarf.

11. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Thanks @miyako-dori.

I forgot to mention: the longer hair looks great here.

12. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    Aces always have people disliking them for being Aces. It's something natural.

Do you know the song "let it go" from Frozen? This song got absurdly popular all over the world and has countless retake in dozen of langage. The song is not bad itself, and even so catchy, BUT if you have to listen to it everywhere, all the time, then you will come to hate it.

A good Ace is someone who is strong enough to overcome being hated like this. And i'm sure Yurina can handle it just fine.

13. Akusaiko

Akusaiko Future Girls

2ch wotas or not, hater or lover, as long they got money in their pocket and ready to be spend on these girls, why not, why would aki p and the mngmt hate them all for that ? :^^;: and i write this before, dun watch 2ch too much, ain't good for your health :lol:

Indeed 2ch people do not represent the general public, but they are already among what we call "general public", the same goes to us, we are also among "general public" but 2ch are made up and consist of sh**thead weirdo

About the people questioning hirate be the center, they are not vanished they just wait and bleed with slipknot banging their head on their room somewhere around the globe, you will see 'em popup on every single lineup later:^^;: , but why would they begin the question i still can't quite get it, for me, just being able to see or hear my oshii on tv or radio even she is not in center position already good enough, ain't em already too kool right now as techii in center:blush:

And by your word " For the strong impact that techi has brought for the group, techi deserves a fairly good treatment " carefull folks, other people may misunderstand that, k46 is a group, made and stand where they are right now by more than just a single person, so all of them deserves a fairly good , treatment

We just need to love 'em all more:blush:

14. kyoto48☀︎☂

kyoto48☀︎☂ Member

The thing is that every ace of their group gets hated and gets lots of antis. There is no way arround it no matter how her or her fans act, it will happen. You just gotta hope that the member is strong enough to not give a shit about the antis, and then not let it bother you too much. So far it seems like yurina is very strong willed and driven, so they probably won't affect her that much.

15. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

I'll just put in a good word for 2channel here. 2channel is like a country: there are people of all kinds in it, good and bad. Good fans and fans full of hate. And lots of great information and knowledge comes out there. But sometimes there are runs of pure nastiness and what's bad for my health is even seeing the titles of threads that get posted there against the members I like, lol. At least most of them get very few posts in them. But it's true that I can only read it so much. After a while, I have to spend a few days -- or months -- away.

Last edited: Sep 19, 2016
  16. jokoyamajui

jokoyamajui Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nagasawananako
    At least one can say that Japan's fan culture isn't as worrisome as some others, such as South Korea's.

17. Akusaiko

Akusaiko Future Girls

Yup ukifune, there is a lot of info there, don't know where and how they digging it out, some of them sometime is usefull and sometime just a bunch of fools :^^;:

18. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    You have to remember that online forums, especially anonymous ones, are the best place for most people to discuss unpopular opinions. These opinions can seem popular because they also form natural echo chambers. Take "Yamato Rina looks like Bananaman's Himura". That's probably not a very popular opinion, but of course it would be popular among those who use those search terms, and that thread will be full of agreement.

2channel can be really difficult to take at times (most times) but if you remember these issues, it's easier to ignore the trolls.

But the endless hymen discussion? There's nothing that can make me get used to that.

19. miyako-dori

miyako-dori Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    mukaichimion
    I think its good to use 2ch to obtain minor and detailed information, especially about unpopular members. Though, as for 46/48G, major information and good discussions are almost summed up on matome sites, where troll responses are filtered out.

20. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

This is true. There are so many matome sites that a lot of things get captured (although the matome sites do tend to repeat each other). I've taken to using the matome of matomes site m-ant.com/exchange/ recently. It seems to post various major matome sites' versions of every story. It loads quickly (no pics) and links open in a new tab (on PC).