Hirate Yurina (Techi) / Keyakizaka46 1st Generation

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 Graduated Members' started by nakotteiijan, Nov 2, 2015.

1. miwa

miwa Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Mirei
    I know she mentions the graduated members in the Rockin On interview and how she was sad they didn't tell her why they're graduating (she didn't mention who specifically), and now I can't help but wonder if she was already knew about Neru then. One thing for sure is that, for the sake of the group, she needs to step it up now.

• Like Like x 3
  2. cotd

cotd Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Now that Neru is graduating, my heart is shattered. Not only because I like Neru as much as I like all Keyakichan, but because I know there will be some people who blame Tecchan for this. I hope it won't make Tecchan back to her mental state last year :(

Yone, Shida, Neru ... All of them are quite close to Tecchan. Zuumin too, especially in earlier days.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 3
  3. kawauso

kawauso Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    平手友梨奈
    Everyone blames Techi:cry: wanna protect her from all this

• Old Old x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
  4. fuyuka

fuyuka Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    When 1 mem grad = they blame techi. It's not her fault so we shouldnt care about them. Techi choses to stay that means she know what she want to do with the group, with all members. And of course, i think neru grad will make her paintful a lot (like yone and shida). But everything will be ok, about neru grad, i think she smart enough to decide her future. Love both of them <3

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  5. cotd

cotd Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    I know the pain of reading hate comments for my oshi, so I won't make a ruckus anywhere. This will be the only place that I share my anxiety about Tecchan mental condition. I agree with @fuyuka. The best course of action is not to respond those kind of people.

Let's spread the positivity instead!

• Agree Agree x 3
  6. miwa

miwa Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Mirei
    I don't think anyone blames her, they just blame management's attitude towards her being a permanent center. Those are two different things.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. miyabi

miyabi Kenkyuusei

^
    Even if they said they blame on mngm, they also indirectly attack on Techi because there is only person who mngm want to stand at center position (until now)

So please, at least in this place, can we stop talk about this center blaming?

About Neru news, I guess (hope) that she already told Techi about it long time ago and Techi did accepted this news . When she did the Hibiki dvd/bluray released promotion, her mood was so high and she smiled brightly in Ayaka and Mizuki's picture - not that kind of Mona lisa smile which we usually see in Keyaki pics. Image if she was so happy doing this activity and know nothing about her close sister / teammate's graduation, it is just so cruel to her.

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  8. Nealy07

Nealy07 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    I had to retreat :fear:, the dislike army is huge and well organized on the General Thread war front, I'm outnumbered. I will fight for all of us until the end :fear:, but the war front is too dangerous and cruel, do not go there all alone :fear:.
    The power of Techi, the choosen one, is guarding me . I have nothing to lose :fear:. I know this is an endless war but I will carry my convictions to my grave and I will accept my fate :fear:.

[hehe]

No, seriously, one by one, Techi lost her closest friends, I hope it won't affect her too much. It seems okay so far but now with Neru, we'll see. Fighting!

Last edited: Mar 9, 2019
    • Creative Creative x 7
    • Like Like x 3
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  9. fuyuka

fuyuka Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    You are so cute haha =))))) i have stopped writing anything in it for about 4-5 months bc they're so noisy. Just talk 1 topic again and aigain although all members always express their love, happy feeling together more and more recently. I like techi not mean I like her to be a center, to have spotlight all the time. As I said before just live in this thread and show your thinking here. Never go to general thread!!!
    P/S: the one who dislike my cmt, i think you come from general thread, dont u? =))))) It's strange to enter the topic about idol u hate and dislike all cmt from fans who love her. So stupid .-.

• Like Like x 1
  10. miyabi

miyabi Kenkyuusei

Uemu said in her lasted interview that Techi never shows her weak voice or her struggling and she wonder if Techi ever cry alone at home. This again make me realize how strong Techi's mental is and how "immature" she was (because she is not really immature at all). She endured all by herself, carried Keyaki's image at their early time, faced with antis (well, her own antis must be more than Keyaki's antis) and never showed her weak-side until last year. But as an older one, I think that an adult is the one who knows how to share their struggling with others and I am happy that Techi -this year, seems to start to say her "help" word.

As many report, Techi condition is good today, she performed Nobody cutely and Kuroi Hitsuji just so sugoi. She even smiled a lot and laughed when she found that the screen at mini live place was so small while they announced about Budoukan news. My guess must be right. Techi already accepted Neru's graduation and she want to send her close sister off well.

Honestly, i am scared about her graduation, but I remember that she just resign her contract with SOL so maybe not this year ...

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
  11. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    It's quite sad though, coming on the forum to share the feelings and sadness with fellow keyaki fans for Neru graduation and see your own oshi being attacked like that. The amount of "I don't hate Techi but..." is off the chart lately.
    This said, since Techi didn't performed live and the center position was shared between others the members also shared their feeling towards Techi and the weight her position surely put on her.
    I loved my 21nin and I still love them and.. I dunno, it is really weird having fans that keep sh***ing on that like it's some unconceivable myth.
    Sorry for the rant, but this really seems the only place on keyaki forum where one can speak openly.

• Agree Agree x 4
  12. miwa

miwa Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Mirei
    Shame the handshake minis are never filmed, I really want to see Nobody live. She was obviously not in her best condition when the music video was shot, so I want to see her perform now when she's feeling better (or at least I hope she's feeling better).

If Techi didn't graduate last year when she thought of graduating, she won't graduate this year either when I'm sure she's aware that Keyaki is in a delicate situation.

futarisezons on twitter translated a bit of Techi's Rockin On interview. This part of the graduated members not telling her the reason why they're graduating made me sad. I can't help but think of the Imazuma Rock festival performance where Techi performed quite badly and looked like she was crying at times. If I recall correctly Yone told her and Suzumon right before that performance that she was graduating (and I never understood what the thought process was in her telling them right before a performance but alright). I'm sure Neru told Techi before about her decision.

Attached Files:

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  13. fuyuka

fuyuka Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Sorry if i write it here but neru HS make me consider who is the most popular in this group. Ye i can clearly see maiyan is the most famous in nogi and maybe Nao in hinata but Keyaki ... it's just so difficult. Techi not appear in TV so much so ye idk she still popular or not =))))) it's just my thinking now and i want to share in this thread yay~

14. chrissirhc

chrissirhc Member

Oshimen:
    yamaguchimaho
    neru announces her graduation and people bring up Techi. that should tell you she's pretty popular. as for who is most popular? idk & idc

• Like Like x 1
  15. cotd

cotd Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    To be honest I don't care about popularity. I guess being loved by fans, giving a good handshake service, etc are important in idol world. But as somebody who is not a fan of idol in general, what's important to me is are the lyrics meaningful? How is the performance? Can the group convey the song's meaning well? Things like that. Amongst members, personally I find Tecchan to be the most capable member to fulfill my expectation. That's one of the reason why I chose her as my oshi.

Not going to compare but I think Tecchan is very popular as well in Japan. I mean, things that she wears got sold out real fast. The product in which she endorsed got a sudden increase in sales. Just her presence is able to raise the viewer count in Sekai no Owari PV very fast even though it's only a day. I guess at least she's popular in general public. From the perspective of idol fans, though, I don't know.

• Agree Agree x 6
  16. fuyuka

fuyuka Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    i have a same thought with you. Just like and support idol , dont care about popularity <3 tks for reply my cmt

17. miyabi

miyabi Kenkyuusei

Talk about popularity, it depends on how you define this word. If you talk about public popularity, Techi is definitely the most popular member. Even though she rarely appeared with Keyaki last year, she is always the hot topic in media eyes, I mean even eating a mochi or getting reply from Risa appeared as news on online media. On Nikkei idol power ranking last year ( which based on public popularity), Techi placed 9th, even higher than Nanase, Asuka while Neru placed 17th and those two are the only Keyaki on top20. She got 2 individual CM, both are popular brands in Japan (my friend visited Japan last summer and she said that she saw 24h cosme booth a lot.

And if you talk about fandom popularity, I can’t say that she is #1, but she is surely very popular. Reading March 9th National handshake report, many said that a lot of her fans went to mini live and when she appeard after overture, all of them shouted and her popular with fangirl seems like a Johnnys idol, not 4846G idol. And if you search her goods on auction side such as yahoo auction or mercari, her goods prices are always the most expensive, even far more than other popular members , example: her Kuroi Hitsuji photoset is around 8.000~10.000y, it’s so insane lol.

If she release a solo photobook, I think its sale might be over 200.000. But look as how Sony is builting her image – mysterious, artist-like, high-fashion, I doubt they will (can) make her to shoot one (Techi herself also seems not to do this). Such a waste for her beauty and aura (and also, her shape)

Last edited: Mar 11, 2019
    • Like Like x 5
  18. miwa

miwa Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Mirei
    Yeah, she's definitely the most known member to the public. I think she might crack the top 5 this year in the Nikkei idol power ranking. She's the face of Keyaki after all. As for fandom popularity I know that ukifune made a post on his/her blog a couple of months ago which kind of showed the ranking in the fandom. It was based on the amount of people who put a member's name in their twitter bio (showing their oshis) and Neru was first, followed by Techi. The thing is though that I think that if Techi put herself out more, by updating her blog, using her mobame more frequently, appearing on Keyakake, doing photoshoots (she doesn't really seem to be doing many photoshoots for the group anymore, last year we got so many because of Hibiki) she could be first. But she doesn't strike me as someone who cares about popularity.

A Techi photobook would def sell a lot but I can't see her doing one anytime soon. I legit can't imagine her doing lingerie/mizugi photos (then again, I thought the same of Yuipon and here we are). She's quite boyish so a Techi photobook would def be a bit of a shock for her fans lol.

• Like Like x 1
  19. Yuxune

Yuxune Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Not sure exactly what kind of popularity this shows, but apparently there's a thing called Yahoo news app followers, which basically shows how many people follow news about the members

Keyaki's top 5 is like this at the moment:

(Keyakizaka46 - 35,018)
    Hirate Yurina - 20,156
    Nagahama Neru - 8,895
    Watanabe Risa - 6,520
    Sugai Yuuka - 5,717
    Watanabe Rika - 4,238

You can see some of the numbers here in Japanese: https://follow.yahoo.co.jp/themes/search?key=欅坂46 or just search individually for the members

20. cvbm

cvbm Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Giving her center position for eight times even though many of us think it's unfair to other members is more than enough to prove that techi is the most popular girl in Keyakizaka46. I wonder how big line her hs going to create. And if she gets into nhk dramas, it will be a big leap forward for her.

Sent from my Redmi Note 6 Pro using Tapatalk

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Disagree Disagree x 3