Hirate Yurina (Techi) / Keyakizaka46 1st Generation

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 Graduated Members' started by nakotteiijan, Nov 2, 2015.

1. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    That's SO FAR :eek:
    but yeah, probably they'll do it like that. Hopefully it will be another single Keyaki members will love as much as Kuroi Hitsuji and good as well.

Congrats to Techi, but I feel this is not something that belongs to her yet. And, most important, I think she feels like what she did so far as an actress is not worth of this recognition yet.
    Don't get me wrong, I love Hibiki and I watched it more times that I probably should have; but since the start Techi has been a perfectionist, working hard to share the true meaning of Keyaki songs with us. I don't think she is at the point where she can do the same as an actress and she knows it. So, while she surely appreciates them, I don't know how much she values those prizes or nominations.

Just my 2 cents - which could be completely wrong - while I'm disperately waiting for a Keyaki new drama :cold:

2. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

@Dill -- Yeah, I think she doesn't feel she really deserves it. But she never feels she really deserves the adulation she gets for anything. Perfectionist.... Anyway, you can't learn acting in a month. I look forward to her next production, too. Awards and their publicity are good for her career, but I don't think she really cares about anything but the performance.

Personally, I think she only reliably looks relaxed in photos from the radio show. Most of her candid shots since she returned -- even some from Keyaki House -- make her look like a survivor of something to me. For example in the pic of her with Fuu-chan posted above by @keyak. I just hope for the best for her. One idea might be to bring over her friend Memi (who is having her own problems) to be a comfort. But I think that would be a bad idea, despite my love for them both.

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. miwa

miwa Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Mirei
    Techi is #4 on this year's Nikkei Idol Power ranking:
    D79hWjgU0AAZsEc.jpg
    Last year she was #9. With Sasshi graduating this year I can see her rising to #3 next year but at the same time girls like Ikuchan and Asuka promote more so they might overtake her. Still, this is quite interesting. Neru is the only other Keyaki member who made the list.

• Informative Informative x 3
  4. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Last edited: Jun 9, 2019
  5. Makori

Makori Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    uemurarina
  6. Yuxune

Yuxune Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
  7. Mana

Mana Under Girls

It's been a while since I last posted here ^^; I wanted to remind all the Techi fans here send their votes for the stage48 elections! Here is the thread with all instructions! There isn't much time left, so make sure to do it as soon as possible. Some of you might not know but last year was quite bad and sad for Techi in this forum election. She didn't get a lot of upvotes and she got quite a lot of downvotes. It would be great if you guys could show support so it can be more positive this time! I know Techi has a lot of international fans so let's show it! It's also more fun if more people vote. So don't hesitate to vote now, there's less than 5 days left!

This was Techi's results last year:

62. (4) [14|13] Hirate Yurina{+93,-49}, 44

She went from rank 4 the previous year to rank 62. 14 people upvoted and 13 people downvoted. I guess most of her fans didn't vote last year. It's sad ._. I hope this won't happen again ;_;

8. Nealy07

Nealy07 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Well, I don't have so much hope because even some "Keyaki fans" would be able to give her negative votes so :fp:

• Agree Agree x 2
  9. Mana

Mana Under Girls

@Nealy07 yes it will probably happen, but if all Techi fans vote and put her high like between #1 and #3 (#1 if possible LOL) then she can still do much better. idk I just don't want it to be like last time :/ I hope you guys rank Techi high and find 20 members for your list and send it. I already sent mine! ^^/

10. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    I'll pass. As much as I like Techi, I'm quite against this kind of rankings.
    I'm not sure Techi would care about it herself, actually, but this is just me

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. miwa

miwa Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Mirei
    She'll fall even lower this year lmao.

12. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Techi will never hear about it so yes she won't care about it LOL but since we're all part of stage48, it's like an event in our community, and it's always nice to see support for your favs rather than having the feeling that she isn't liked (or she is disliked) on this forum, which is for some of us the only place where we talk about these idols. Well of course anyone is free to participate or not ^^ and it might not be easy for some of you to find 20 members to vote for. So yes it's up to each person ^^

13. DelicateEmpress

DelicateEmpress Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    I can careless about the rankings but I’d still participate if I could lol.

Although I know that Techi is very polarizing, I’ve always found it weird that Techi oshis seem particularly less active (?) than her antis.

14. gish0046

gish0046 Upcoming Girls

Techi oshis are probably less active because Techi herself isn't active. Hard to talk about your oshi when she's never on variety and only appears in public at live shows or the very rare music show or magazine interview.

15. cotd

cotd Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Actually Techi is becoming more and more active this year. There were a lot of interviews, awards, and several collabs (and quiet big ones too). Not to mention Techi is active in SOL. Even when she's in the inactive phase later last year, we still get to know her from other members' blogs and even interviews. So that's not really a problem.

I think one of the problem why we tend to be quiet is that, well, in many forums, we often get told we are fanatics etc. by other people even when we merely talk about why we love our oshi. If others say their oshi has amazing aura and incomparable presence, it's fine. But if a Techi oshi says that, you will see him/her get insulted. It happens so many times that I think we are already consciously and unconsciously trying to be as undercover as possible. We just don't have much hope for others to understand anymore lol. You can notice this behaviour even in JP side of Twitter.

Of course, there are also Techi oshi with bad behaviours like talking bad about other members etc. but there are bad apples in everything right.

Well that's what I think anyway.

But thank you for the reminder @Mana :)

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  16. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

I think the fewer posts are from a combination of factors, including both less public visibility and the ridiculous nastiness of some antis.

As for the Stage48 rankings, I don't believe in rankings myself, but I'm still going to vote Memi-Techi-Neru-Monta-Mona, just to keep up appearances, lol. The fact that at least two and maybe three or even four of those may graduate makes me wonder about the compatibility between me and the idol world.

• Like Like x 3
  17. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    Agree with both @cotd and @ukifune and I think many of us found a more easy place where to share our love for Techi then not here, where we have to discuss the same things every time and defend her every time. If I'm not wrong, once mods took a discussion from the general thread and moved it here,.......... funny times for every Techi oshi, as you can imagine.

The day they'll make a vote for the best ships I'd be all in lol, but like this is not my kind of thing. Peace

18. keyak

keyak Upcoming Girls

^ lol mods here display such blatant favoritism, not surprised to hear that

Outside of this thread, any positive posts about Techi usually get disliked, and not to mention, she always gets brought up and dissed on other groups' topics that are totally unrelated to her and Keyaki. People loooove talking smack about her here, and she'll probably be getting more negative votes this year. So it's already pretty clear that the community here as a whole dislikes her, no need to turn to a poll to reaffirm that.

If it's any consolation, I would say that jealously is probably the biggest factor in the rampant hostility toward Techi, here and elsewhere. Even with her relative inactivity, she's been killing it out there - just look at her rank on the most recent Nikkei Talent Power Ranking. You can bet that some other idols' wotas just can't stand the fact that Hirate openly defies traditional idol attitude/actions and yet she still dominates ;-)

• Like Like x 7
    • Agree Agree x 2
  19. rdamon42

rdamon42 Member

Oshimen:
    渡邉 理佐 / 守屋麗奈
    Twitter:
    rdamon42
    I'm a Berisa-oshi but I love Techi as well. There are some idols in the 48/46 G who do not appeal to me, but it would be a stretch to say that I hate them. For example, I do not like Mao Iguchi that much (partly because she beat Nanako twice in eating contests) but I don't wish her ill will at all.

Is it a case of the Matsui Jurina syndrome, a young center that gets pushed way too hard and fast? But I think Techi deserves the push and would love to see her around more, too.

Not sure why there are such antis in the idol world, its probably the passion coming out of fans, but if the girls themselves can get along (I'm sure they would probably have some disagreements here and there, but hey, they are still pushing strong right) then why can't the fans?

A question that has probably been asked too many times, maybe. Nevertheless I am pulling for Techi too and I would go to Japan just to see her dance and perform with Keyaki. Her Futari Saison solo dance still gives me the chills whenever I see it, and nothing against Aoi, but no one can do it like Techi.

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
  20. miwa

miwa Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Mirei
    That's exactly it. Even the smallest praise for Techi outside of this thread will get you labeled as a fanatic. People constantly shade her so it's no wonder Techi oshis are quiet. I feel like it kills people inside that people like Techi the way she is, with her un-idol like behavior and attitude. The funniest thing is that I've seen other people talk about their oshis in a similar way the so-called Hirate believers do but nobody bats an eyelid.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1