Hirate Yurina (Techi) / Keyakizaka46 1st Generation

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 Graduated Members' started by nakotteiijan, Nov 2, 2015.

1. gish0046

gish0046 Upcoming Girls

You come to a graduated members thread just to bad mouth her and her fans and are like "its just criticism!"

Its just sad.

Also, who says "emo" anymore? Is it 2009?

• Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 4
    • Winner Winner x 2
  2. Nealy07

Nealy07 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    @Reveen where ? Because I've read every message here and in the general section since I register on this forum (nearly 2y) and I never saw someone who puts her at a god level to denigrate other members.
    There is more negative messages against her than positive messages. So I don't know where this idea come from.

People talks about Techi's fans even before they actually open their mouths...

Last edited: Jan 25, 2020
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  3. miyabi

miyabi Kenkyuusei

Outsiders keep rambling while Insider whose name is Saito Fuyuka said that Hirate Yurina devoted her life to Keyaki. Whose words should I eat up?

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

If ppl are still doubting Techi devoted her life to what she was doing, then I simply don't know what else to say. We don't need to be told. It has been clear to us. So believing these articles, who have no idea how the girls work except to be around them for pictures whenever there is something new, more than what members keep saying repeatedly, and what we, ourselves, have seen is quite implausible.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. minaeshi

minaeshi Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Twitter:
    minaeshit
    We all know how you feel about the girl, but the very least you could do is give her fans the space to grieve without making comments that would obviously upset them.

I already wrote my feelings in the main thread, so just here to show my support to everyone here. I hope you're all doing well. Make sure you don't forget to eat and sleep properly. It may sound dramatic as hell but oshi-loss can really take a toll on you, especially when your oshi doesn't really give you the opportunity to properly say goodbye. Stay strong guys.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. Jsprite

Jsprite Future Girls

Half the haters here are trolls, the other half just people who deep inside have their own issues, only find negative things about everything, and can't accept the success of others. Putting other people down is their way to make themselves feel better. Ignore all these idiots.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  7. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
    Can someone do a #DollyPartonChallenge of Techi photos (LinkedIn on top left, Facebook on top right, Instagram on bottom left, Tinder on bottom right) please? (Hibiki accepted.)

8. Konno A.

Konno A. Future Girls

Oshimen:
    ichikawamiori
    Little behind on the news due to work, but holy shit I was not expecting her to just quit?? like if she wanted to graduate I would have expected a huge ceremony tbh. Milk it in a way, but also she was their absolute ace. Crazy that she's just gone now. I'm not her biggest fan but I always liked her. I do agree with others here and think her health was just not gonna get any better and this was her best route. Well good luck to her. I won't follow her individual career (unless she does something that interests me), but I'll keep supporting Keya since I like other women there.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Tenote

Tenote Kenkyuusei

I was looking for techi’s thread in members’ section and my heart just broke a little more... she did really leave already huh
    Am I the only one who can’t listen to keyaki’s songs right now?
    I’ve been crying at irregular intervals since the announcement was made, and I wonder when will it stop.

It’s crazy that many people just don’t get that supporting someone means respecting their individuality and being by their side, especially when they’re struggling. Lots of people suffer in silence because of the fear of being judged. It’s really sad.

As keyaki’s MVs suggest, she’s able to express a wide range of emotions. For instance futari, fukyouwaon and kuroi are different from each other.

Last edited: Jan 25, 2020
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  10. gish0046

gish0046 Upcoming Girls

Usually when they use the term "withdraw" its because their contract was cancelled. They've typicallu used used it for girls who passed the audition but didn't actually join the group because of contractual reasons like Suzuki Mizuho, Yoshimoto Ayaka, and Yamamoto Honoka.

In Techi's case, my theory is that she wanted to graduate and management wanted to milk it for all its worth. Graduation concert, documentary special, sakamichi TV special, graduation single, TV appearances. The works. But Techi was like "No, I want to keep it low key". After a lot of back and forth with management, she finally just decided to "withdraw" from the group with no graduation at all. I also think she's probably wanted to graduate for awhile but management was resisting it and holding her contract over her head which is why the "withdrawal" language was used since she probably had to renegotiate/cancel her contract.

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

It comes as no surprise, but today there are reports that "insiders" say she will rest a while to recharge and then begin a solo career later this year, under the same management. The kanji on the photo say, "Destruction and rebirth":

[​IMG]

I think the people who post what some of us (including me, sometimes) call "hate," are most offended by the fact that Techi is not really an idol, and seems to make a point of going against many of the ways that idols normally behave.

I have learned from her opponents -- and from reality -- that her way of doing things, and the way she has been used, don't really work in an idol group. But I think they will work wonderfully well for a solo artist, especially now that she is 18. I suspect she will be permanently done with school in March and will concentrate on performing. We will probably see her on TV interview shows, etc., as well as doing singles and some possible movie or drama. Her radio show will continue.

I know this has been mentioned here before, but the new anime produced by Aki-P, Nanabun no Nijuuni (22/7), stars a character clearly based on Hirate -- in appearance, in her being the untrained newcomer who was unexpectedly given the centre position by the all-powerful boss (who in this case is some kind of AI in a golden wall), and in being headstrong. But still not really Techi, in her character, it seems to me. Techi herself is not involved, but the group they've put together ("22/7") sounds good and the story is progressing nicely.

The scenario @gish0046 describes for her "withdrawal" makes sense to me.

• Like Like x 3
    • Creative Creative x 1
  12. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
    [​IMG]

@ukifune
    Was the text put into the photo/screencap fanmade?

13. rdamon42

rdamon42 Member

Oshimen:
    渡邉 理佐 / 守屋麗奈
    Twitter:
    rdamon42
    I am still reeling from the news like everyone else. I have said this before and will say it again now: I do not for the life of me understand how anybody can hate this girl, Hirate Yurina.

Did she have her flaws? Yes. She didn't like doing variety, handshake events and other things expected of an idol. She always had health issues, was very private with her personal feelings and her life in general.

But boy she did have her strengths as well. She was a magnetic presence, exuded passion and loved performing.

The idol world is a difficult business. We don't even have to experience being idols to know that there will come a time in all our lives where we will feel burned out, tired, exhausted, no matter how much we love what we do. Sometimes, we need a change. And Techi is the same. For all her cool exterior and polarizing aura, she is a kid, a human being, and if she makes this life changing decision for the betterment of her life, then good for her.

Personally, I hope the withdrawal is a temporary phase. I'm a hopeful guy, so I hope this is just an extended break, even if all signs point to it being permanent. I'd be happy with even a 0.01 percent chance of her returning.

• Like Like x 4
  14. kawauso

kawauso Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    平手友梨奈
    Still can't believe.. My heart is broken.

She always inspires me. When I see her smile, I’m ready to give her everything.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. newromantics

newromantics Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Techi is a little stubborn but she does ask for feedback and is very hard working. You just need to read impressions from people who have worked with her.

Tsukikawa mentioned that she asked he accepts Kado wo Magaru as OST under a condition that he thinks it's a complete masterpiece.
    She isn't as spoiled as a lot of people seem to think. Techi worked hard for Keyakizaka46 and never made a mistake on stage. She went on stage injured and did her best.

Techi worked so hard for Keyakizaka46, all was asked from the fans is to let her go on her own way with a pat on the back. But here Keyaki and other 46G fans go, putting her through even more hate and unwarranted criticism.
    Techi stopped blogging because people always found a way to hate on her.

Techi is a simple person to understand. She doesn't like it when people praise her, she fools around and pranks her friends, she wants her opinion to be counted, she seems to not really care if people like her but unwarranted hatred hurts her a lot. She never chased standing in the center and seemingly found it bothersome but still didn't complain to her members because why would a center do that. A little spoiled, stubborn and picky but always ready to do her best if needed. Nothing exceptional. She's just like everybody. It's obvious she doesn't like being singled out in a collective.

I just want 46G fans to stop bullying their centers like they did to Techi and Ikoma, who too wanted to graduate without a graduation single because she's perfectly aware of how much Nogi wotas hate her.

• Like Like x 8
  16. STS

STS Future Girls

Oshimen:
    山本望叶
    Otsukaresama deshita <3

17. rdamon42

rdamon42 Member

Oshimen:
    渡邉 理佐 / 守屋麗奈
    Twitter:
    rdamon42
    Wait, Nogi fans hated Ikoma? Is it because she centered Nogi five times? Do they know that they don't control or decide that? Same with Techi who centered eight (supposed to be nine) times and looked done at the senbatsu announcement.

18. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

Ikoma was unpopular, her HS sales were bad and she was unpretty and awkward.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  19. rdamon42

rdamon42 Member

Oshimen:
    渡邉 理佐 / 守屋麗奈
    Twitter:
    rdamon42
    Hmm, I disagree. I've recently gotten into Nogi and I love Ikoma-san. She had that elder sister (yama-oji san) vibe to her. I will concede the awkward point though.

Same with Techi, how can you hate that smile? Its still strange to see this thread in the graduated members section (hasn't sunk in yet I guess)

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Like Like x 4
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
  20. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

Ahhh! I just~. She is so sweet in the photo. That smile~ :cry:[​IMG]

• Like Like x 6
    • Agree Agree x 2