Hirate Yurina (Techi) / Keyakizaka46 1st Generation

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 Graduated Members' started by nakotteiijan, Nov 2, 2015.

1. VincentS

VincentS Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shitaomiu
    Yeah was about to say. Picture is old.

2. Atreyu

Atreyu Kenkyuusei

It's probably an everyday before or after training picture she took with some boys of her school's basketball club - she did basketball for over 6 years, after all. I'd also say it must be from around the time when Keyakizaka started, her face was still more that of a child back then.

By the way, I kind of like this picture. Just enjoying everyday training and after-school activities as a normal middle schooler. There's a chance that these times will never return to her.

3. Hitagi

Hitagi Kenkyuusei

^ Those are girls though

4. Atreyu

Atreyu Kenkyuusei

Lol, you're right. Most female basketball clubs I saw trained in sleeved shirts, so seeing the androgynous hairstyles and the sleeveless tops (typical for boys) I didn't think twice.

Doesn't this open up the possibility that the picture was taken after she joined Keyakizaka? I could imagine that as an idol she has no time for club activities anymore, so she's not wearing training clothes. Maybe those are her former clubmates. They're all relatively tall too.

5. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

And the other girls (thanks, @Hitagi) look a bit impressed. Maybe last spring? Maybe fall 2015? After she became an idol but before she became a star?

Last edited: Feb 2, 2017
  6. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    It might be taken the day she parted with her friends before she moved to Tokyo

7. Meiji Ishin

Meiji Ishin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    horimiona
  8. VincentS

VincentS Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shitaomiu
    Eh probably some random ranking of some random tvshow/newspaper. Biggest breakthrough 2016? Or will have sucess in 2017? Could be anything.
    checked her hashtag and so far there isn't anything about it...

9. Meiji Ishin

Meiji Ishin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    horimiona
    Playing with Japanese interview in google translate (always a sketchy scenario at best) it seems the win was for three biggest beauties, which does make more sense given the follow up questions and Aina's responses in the interview. Initially reading it I just figured it was something about the 3 top Idol aces, that would be my list although I'm unsure about the exact order.

10. Babyshiba

Babyshiba Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    koikeminami
    I guess BiSH & Aina are really getting big now, considering someone would rank her with su and techi but considering aina's singing voice (and that bish is signed with avex) it's not really surprising to see lol

(sorry was kinda off topic there)

Last edited: Feb 3, 2017
  11. biboloxo

biboloxo Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    LOL@Hirate, she laughed like crazy.~~~

if the video does not show watch the video here

12. vippropytk

vippropytk Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    vippropyvtk
    Well Techi is really hyped this time, hope to see more of her like this

13. VincentS

VincentS Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shitaomiu
    Wew, this really makes me happy. There arn't many instances where she can just let loose.
    Though I also enjoy her chic and serious side.

14. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

I don't know where the idea of the "goddess trio" of Hirate, Su-metal and Aina came from, but it makes sense to me, lol. They are goddesses from totally different pantheons, but goddesses none the less. Hard to be much different than Keyakizaka46 and BiSH. I liked BiSH's early stuff, and their ethos (including the acronym that is their name; my understanding of the idol world has grown since then). We'll see what Avex makes of them. There's a danger they could just fall into being a parody of themselves. But there's also a possibility their quality could rise.

I really want to see Hirate happy, as she was last fall (that KeyaBINGO SaiMajo rhearsal). I posted these links before in Neru's thread. The first one is just after they realized they'd been punked in the dokkiri episode. I like TechiNeru:
    https://video.twimg.com/tweet_video/C3rFl9pVMAAiU7e.mp4
    https://video.twimg.com/tweet_video/C3rFNm2UcAE86cr.mp4

15. Meiji Ishin

Meiji Ishin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    horimiona
    For my money they could be the Idol trio whose groups need them more than they need their groups .
    I'll probably get slapped with a wet noodle for saying that, but while the other members of Keya have their charms I've never seen any member of the 46/48 family that has Hirate's magnetism as a performer. She may not be the best in variety or HS, but on the stage she's not just a star but a supernova.

I love Moi Moi, but Su is the engine that drives that train and the reason for the season.

Putting Aina on that list is probably a bit unfair to Chitti who does her fair share of vocal heavy lifting, is a wonderful performer in her own right and might even be a slightly better technical singer although without the character and raw emotion of Aina's voice. Plus while Chitti is certainly very Kawaii, Aina positively oozes sex appeal from her voice to the way she moves.

If Killer BiSH is anything to go by they are in good hands, my first musical love is The Beatles so I like a group that can mix it up musically and not trap themselves in a narrowly defined box.

Side note : In that interview near the beginning Chitti mentions going to an onsen with an AV friend of hers, that made me laugh as I'm pretty sure that's how a lot of AV's start.

• Like Like x 1
  16. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

@Meiji Ishin -- Of course I agree totally with: "...she may not be the best in variety or HS, but on the stage she's not just a star but a supernova." Having just seen that pic of her with the kind of (or the actual) basketball players she used to be with, I wonder what on Earth she can have been like at that time. Was any of this incredible power visible then? Or did it take getting away from home and into a larger, more demanding environment to release it?

17. Meiji Ishin

Meiji Ishin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    horimiona
    I think neither she nor anyone else knew she had this in her, at least not till she auditioned for Keya. It would be interesting to see those auditions and see if she pops in them or if that was something that wasn't figured out till the lessons started. She's a natural. In fact I might just start calling her "The Natural", it's a fitting nickname.

18. Kairi65

Kairi65 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayui01
    i never thought techi was THAT afraid of snakes (okay, i admit snakes can be scary but its the first time i saw her like that :eek:)

19. Meiji Ishin

Meiji Ishin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    horimiona
    It's pretty common fear, I don't have it or at least not a fear of constrictors. I'm afraid of vipers, but that's just smart. OTOH put me on the roof of a house and I will completely freeze up. We all have our phobias.

20. Kairi65

Kairi65 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayui01
    my point was not actually about her fear but her reaction( and her expression), that's what surprises me. but then again, i might be exaggerating and excited by myself lol^^"