Hopes, Fears and Predictions for AKB48 in 2010?

Discussion in 'General AKB48 Discussion' started by Naomi, Dec 29, 2009.

1. Naomi

Naomi Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

I actually wanted to do it for my list this year. [hehe]

2. Betazu

Betazu Kenkyuusei

:fp: sorry, my bad, i guess i overlooked "2010" for "2011" [hehe] ...oh well...

3. Jurinavenclaw

Jurinavenclaw Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Matsui Jurina
    2010 is about to end, here are the events that are significant for me regarding AKB:

Sayaka stepping down as captain :cry: (and only a senbatsu once this year)

Erena graduating :cry:

Janken tournament was a great idea [clap]

AKB sold a lot of cds and broke a lot of records [rock]

SKE have several good singles and hopefully will become stronger as a group [clap]

SDN gave the spotlight to former AKB members who didn't get a lot of focus before [clap]

And that's about it.

Hopefully, 2011 will be a better year and it does seem going that way.

I just hope that Sayaka will regain her high status as before.

4. Naomi

Naomi Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

^ Ah, that reminds me - I was thinking of what everyone's favorite/least favorite moments were in 2010, but I wasn't sure whether to create a thread for it or not, so I figured I'll ask it here.

Everyone, what were your favorite and least favorite moments in 2010? :D

Favorites
    - The girls getting agencies~
    - Natsumi making Under Girls for Heavy Rotation.
    - Beginner!
    - The Jankenpon tournament.
    - The new stages (mainly A6. ;D).
    - Shihori rejoining the Kenkyuusei.
    - 9th gen promotions.
    - Natsumi getting a DVD. WOO!
    - Majisuka Gakuen

Least Favorites
    - Sayaka no longer Team K's captain. =(
    - Natsumi getting another leftover unit, even if I love Saboten.
    - Igucchi, Momona, Mikoto, Makiko, Rinacchi, and Sayuki getting demoted.
    - My favorite Kenkyuuseis graduating - Atsuki, Yurie, and Sara.

Next week is January 1, so I'll make the thread for 2011 if no one beats me to it. [hehe]

5. AikyiTaizne

AikyiTaizne Kenkyuusei

Wouldn't it be more meaningful if everyone only chose one moment for each? >_<

Favourite
    Probably how much the girls grown in the year and how they somehow became one of the most relevant idol groups in this year's time. I wasn't here before this year, but watching many of the old shows and stuff, I could really tell how much has changed this year in terms of popularity and such. I'm really glad I got to witness all the growth and amazingness.

Since the above isn't exactly one moment, if I had to pinpoint an exact moment where I felt all of that, it would probably be from seeing Beginner's sales.

Least Favourite
    Pyon's graduation >_<

6. Azarashi

Azarashi Kenkyuusei

Favourite
    The push of Sasshi and all the high-quality variety that was produced in the process.

Least Favourite
    Myao has lost her popularity, fallen out of senbatsu and isn't promoted as much as it was before...

Overall, it was a great year, almost no graduations, Kenkyusei and non-top members have got a lot of attention and promotion, janken tournament was a brilliant idea. Sousenkyo was fun to watch too. Concert in Moscow, a lot of great TV appearances, dramas and even more regular TV shows. New stages are great, as well as singles, b-sides and PVs. Sales... You know. ;) I hope the next year will be the same.

7. AikyiTaizne

AikyiTaizne Kenkyuusei

OMG this so much. But recently, she's finally getting back into shape! I'm really happy seeing her coming back as she's starting to become amazing again. I really hope she'll be able to regain her senbatsu spot at this rate >_< She's lately guested on some varieties by herself, so hopefully.

FFFFFFFFF love Myao. <3

8. umechanhai

umechanhai Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    xuzixuan
    Lol...totally forgotten i had posted in this thread~ so i'll try and fill in any that did or didn't happen for my one XD... =]